Serial Killers in the US

"76% of all known serial killers in the 20th century were from the United States"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer#In_modern_times

What about the USA breeds serial killers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer
youtube.com/watch?v=7Op1WDZk850
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't exactly know why the us produces serial killers on such a large magnitude

thats because they are the only ones that had a way of cataloging that
south america and africa didnt

>all wh*Tes
America doesn't have a serial killer problem, America has a wh*Te problem.

Western Europe has a higher population than the USA and cataloged their criminals on the same scale if not better.

A torturous education system combined with terrible mental health care

western europe didnt have half their country being a lawless region still being discovered

Europe does not have huge numbers of serial killers. There are some undocumented ones sure but they are so low key there is no pattern.
In Ireland a number of women have dissapeared and the theory is there is or was a number of serial killers who may have been coming here from abroad but since there was no pattern and the number of killings were so low and sparse it would be impossible to catch them. 80% of murders here are crime related (so nobody gives a fuck), 15% are crimes of passion between people who know each other and the rest is just random and unexplained, possibly a serial killer(s).

>Richard Ramirez
>white

>[[[Richard]]]
wow what poc name

And yet it seems is the one population trait you won't explain with race.

1. Big country, easier to make people disappear
2. Other people and law enforcement generally not giving a fuck for whatever reason
3. Mostly decentralized government puts the burden of investigation on state and local agencies that only have a fraction of the resources European authorities would have at their disposal

Not related but my favorite serial killers are the ones who never got caught:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Torso_Murderer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Island_serial_killer

Most of them are in California or Ohio if that helps.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
The ONS is maybe the most talented criminal in human history. How do you evade capture after over 50 rapes, burglaries, break-ins and murders?

If you had tried our awful breakfast cereals, you'd want to kill them too

American whites are the smartest, and most cunning. It makes sense that they could carry out murdering sprees.
stfu choncho.

I didn't know spics could be this sadistic

It really dosent

I once saw a video of some colombian narcos peeling off a guys face and feeding it to him while he was still alive.

I wonder what he's doing now

>cartels.webm

/ourguy/

Killed during a burglary attempt or was arrested for something else and died in prison

A side effect of wh*te domination of the country. Europe at least was tamed by noble muslims, but White America has no such chains, not yet.

When the POCs come into power you'll find the United States will become a much safer place.

capitalism

"American dream" is basically "Psychopath's glory"

Huge country with a lot of places that are empty.

>of all known serial killers

welp i wouldn't expect much from a dumb kraut but if you'd think that other countries have lesser serial killers then the US just because most of it was documented, you're a absolute idiot

see: now fuck off.

yea yea you guys practically made cannibalism the highlight overnight just by Armin himself

if its related to population density, shouldn't there be a high number of serial killers in Sweden and Canada for example?

wisconsin produces some real fucking horror stories (dahmer, gein, ect...)

it's also the state most filled with g*rmanics

manson didnt kill anybody tho

American culture is, how shall we say, also more individualistic than European culture?

Maybe because

USA is quite big for a country

Also of course they are known, they are from the USA

If somwhere in India a mass murderer got caught do people care that much?

Also maybe in US the system, peoples behaviour and culture someway leads to violence more than in many European countries

>all those active undiscovered serial killers in other countries

I once visited the sites of both men's primary killings in the same day. Both now stand as vacant lots, albeit the old Gein property is now a sort of hunting grounds with a few wood shed-supply structures in the vicinity of where the house once stood.

Wisconsin Death Trip is also a good read for what life was like 120 years ago in the state. Moral panics, the daily routine, the changing country, and extremely strange things happening. The point being that weird shit has always been going on and it's not unique to today, of course.

It's the Hostel cabal centered around Hungary.

Serial killers are cool, they make america more interesting

I was just about to post that, fucking anglo

It makes for some cool stories, movies, games like LA Noire

Black Dahlia for example, I still get chills from that.

xx
Have comfy music:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Op1WDZk850

Negroes actually made some good music back then

yh, was a comfy time in many ways

Because the US has the third highest population behind China and India, and murder there doesn't need planning. People just do it whenever wherever.

yeah but we produce the best

none shall top ol' saucy jack

Two of the things that supposedly make my country great: Freedom of movement and lack of social moorings. Supposedly they both allow for individualistic, personal fulfillment and all that crap.

Really, no tribal affiliations and being able to slip off to a new place any time you want just leave people with no one and nobody to get along with, and nobody to hold them back when they go nuts.

You still have the video?

most of those were handsome guys...

The juwes are the men who will not be blamed for nothing

I send you half the Kidne I took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise. I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer

"No"

Murder its natural for USA.

Easy access to guns and other weapons
/thread

They rarely use guns as a murder weapon,its usually knives and hammers.

America's gun crime is low its just that it has such a large population so you hear about it more, plus their media love hyping it up.

Because in the 20th century most of the world still had some root in its traditional culture and civilizational hierarchy of units, of Church, family etc. America was the first to smash this at the very innermost level of the soul which results in confused, individualistic men seeking Dionysius blindly like the six in OP's photo, before the large managerial state was able to sedate them with hedonism through technology and very easy mass consumption

All other answers are

STUPID

and

WRONG