What in the name of fuck is this thing?

What in the name of fuck is this thing?

Sup Forums?

>that feel when your mind and taste in vidya is shit

I've heard people suggest its Mojo or Shadow King. Probably an OC though

its an unusual thin american.

ur mum lol

Mr incredible

Isn't this from the creator of Fargo? I doubt he would throw something like Mojo in here.

Looks like me, but hot.

i'd fuck you desu

>Isn't this from the creator of Fargo? I doubt he would throw something like Mojo in here.
He put a fucking UFO in Fargo. He's nuts.

If you ever read Legion, then you should know it's probably one his personalities

mr incredible

Y-you too

Fug I sed it first :DDD

A couple of things stood out for me, one Is how the yellow devil looks like it's balding, maybe a reference to Xavier himself?

Also pretty interesting that David mentions how they live out in the country practically in the middle nowhere, which would be a good place for someone with emerging telepathic abilities, the less mental static around the better and less confusing.

Also when he mentions his dad is an astronomer and that the stars talk to him, could the stars he's talking about be how Xavier sees people/mutants when he uses Cerebro?

Just a theory

>Also when he mentions his dad is an astronomer and that the stars talk to him, could the stars he's talking about be how Xavier sees people/mutants when he uses Cerebro?
I thought the same

Flukeman

So is Aubrey Plaza dead? If he isn't schizophrenic - then how was he still able to talk to her? Is she some kind of mutant as well?

All the characters are probably his different personalities.

He's having flashbacks to before they went to the asylum I thought, on that note, seems he's the one with the twizzler love, not Lenny

in the comics he can absorb someone's personality if he's near them when they die. he killed her and absorbed her personality

Anything else think Sid isn't real, and they're just playing along with him?

This

Mojo was the first thing I thought of, but it doesnt really fit the persona, but obviously they could just be changing it up

No, it wouldn't explain how the switched places

Legion's superpower is he has unlimited superpowers locked away behind his split personalities.

There's nothing that could happen on this show that can't be explained away as Legion having done it himself and only thinking someone else was involved; even if other characters interact with both him and the split personality.

He is quite literally a god character.

i am guessing shadowking's true form.

But the last X-Men film was shit.

>t.pseudointellectual middle schooler

>implying this meme is about only quality

Anyways, they average out decently enough

Your theory is shit.

Mojo without Mojo world is stupid. Also Logan looks way too dark for it to be Mojo, who is usually a fun villain.

Nah, the suggestion that he's manifesting Syd (one power) and that she then took control of his body (two power) without another personality involved is impossible. Even in the comics there's never been such an occurrence up until he can access their power without manifesting their personalities.

This is Legion we're talking about bud

Thanks

Belay my last then, hmmm mhmm

Fixed

Except he talks to her in the basement after he escapes the asylum.
This is correct

Mojoverse is pure comic kino you pleb.

>Except he talks to her in the basement after he escapes the asylum.

how does that change anything that I said?

It's obviously the fucking shadowking.

This is what I was thinking too
Mojo would just be fun though

How could he be friends with Lenny before the psych ward? Seems unlikely that they would be admitted together

Le GamerGate Angry White Male Wrong Side of History Man, obviously.

>How could he be friends with Lenny before the psych ward? Seems unlikely that they would be admitted together

Maybe they both got arrested for using that blue shit, or maybe Lenny got herself committed just to be with him.

It's possible, just seems strange they wouldn't be split up in a situation like that. I kinda want to think that since he absorbed her, the past is being rewritten due to a combination of her influence and his ability to warp time, guess that's overthinking things though.

> its another show about domesticated demons

Xavier left David's mom before his birth.

Reddit

He's just a mutant with a multiple personality disorder.

>>mum

Britfag?