What should happen to this poor girl?

What should happen to this poor girl?

ksl.com/?sid=40468155&nid=148

>ROY — A Layton teenager was traveling nearly 100 mph and attempting to commit suicide when she purposely slammed into the back of another vehicle, killing two strangers, police say.

>Marilee Patricia Gardner, 16, was charged as an adult in 2nd District Court Friday with two counts of murder, a first-degree felony; failing to stop at the command of an officer, a third-degree felony; and failure to remain at the scene of an accident involving death, a third-degree felony.

>Maddison Haan, 20, of West Point, was killed instantly when the Hyundai Accent she was driving was slammed from behind by an SUV driven by Gardner near the intersection of 3500 West and 6000 South in Roy, according to the charging documents.

>The passenger in the Hyundai, Tyler Christianson, 19, of Ogden, was taken to McKay-Dee Hospital where he also died from injuries he sustained in the crash at 1:10 a.m. Thursday.

What a selfish cunt. There are plenty of telephone poles to crash into.

Tried to commit suicide you say? Life in prison, unless she doesn't want to die any more.

>Not disabling the airbag first
Women can't fucking do anything right

She should be publically hung

>poor girl
Throw her in jail and on suicide watch, let her live with what she did. But that would cost tax payers money.
So gas her or throw her in some cage.

What kind of selfish, fucked up cunt tries to commit suicide in a way that can and will harm others? Just drown yourself, alone. No one else is supposed.

>tfw crashing her truck with no survivors
>tfw getting arrested was part of her master plan

>idiots think she wasn't doing this for attention

I see someone missed Women 101

>try to kill yourself
>get life without parole instead

TRULY a masterful plan!

>attempting to commit suicide

The funny part is women are sometimes so stupid they actually succeed contrary to their intentions

100 mph into another car is a bit risky just for attention

Now that she intentionally killed two people she has all the reason to kill herself.

Remember, no seatbelt.

Doesn't really matter; prison would lead to suicide and not going to jail leads to becoming hated locally and suicide. The best thing to do would be teach her to tie a fucking noose.

The really really funny thing is how small and nonfunctioning your penis is, which is why you get laughed at by women.
r9k

She should get the free mental health counseling she deserves and a chance at redemption. We all make mistakes.

>triggered hard enough to respond to that and with muh dick of all

90 years of water boarding.

anybody have her tumblr?

Taking sleeping pills or cutting a vein is for attention.

100mph into another car could have done it.

>no punishments
>no deterrence
There are people who actually think like this though.

She looks like a fucking Cro-Magnon to boot, no wonder she managed to fuck up her own suicide

Mental institution on suicide watch.
If she's found competent by 3 different mental health staff, 25 years for murder on suicide watch.

Jesus, I'd want to kill myself too.

T R I G G E R ED
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

Now that's how you trigger cucks/women on Sup Forums! Forgot to call him a virgin though.

Mexican bitch kills some mormons?

What race is she?

life in prison, no parole, make her join a work program so she can work 12 hours a day, every fucking day for $0.10 an hour for the next 16 years. Then she can go be a normal inmate until death.

You know you've spotted a feminist, male or female, if they bring dick size into the once intelligent discussion at hand.

Thats a mixed race... woman

black

>it's wrong to judge wymyn by thxxr body type and sexual experience
>lol tiny dick virgin neckbeard have you even touched boobs?

She was vague minority

>poor girl

you are triggering me user

a really long expensive court case, only ending in the electric chair. she will die knowing she bankrupted her family and nobody will miss her.

yep

I have a Hyundai accent

Burn her

How small is your micropenis? Do you know about the competition each year in Brooklyn? You might stand a very good chance of winning, user!

>Brooklyn
Nice try, Schlomo

The modus operandi of the left is an ignorant voter base and deception/hypocrisy all the way up to the highest echelons of power.

Why does she wear the purple hair?

That brown bitch did the future white genes a favor desu. Those teens are ugly

women are the worst people in the world, they belong in cages

they certainly shouldn't be allowed to drive.

The majority of niggers and amerindian spics are uglier than that. Even the life of an ugly white person is worth more than that of 10,000 subhumans.

There should be some kind of extra punishment for being such a fat ugly attention seeking goblin who clearly only did this because she wanted some attention from Chad the EMT. Women really don't deserve to live in a civilized society.

Or you could just sit quietly in a secluded spot at zero miles an hour and attach a hose.

She does look a bit niggery so i suppose that might explain it.

I'm slapping my 8x6 against the screen and laughing at you, enjoy your diseased nigger dick.

wow you sure showed him by literally proving his point

welp, at least the mormon parents can sue the little brown piglet's parents for money they don't have and can't ever pay.

niggers are dirt poor pieces of shit so they desperately cling to pathetic lie that gives them false hope. IE WE WUZ KANGS and wearing purple because white royalty wore it hundreds of years ago because purple dye was the most expensive. So a purple XXXXL Looney Toons shirt denotes a royal bearing in 2016.

>a shitskin trying to commit suicide
Preserve the genetics of this unicorn, hopefully we can breed a sense of shame into the nigger population.

This thread is filled with judgemental edgelords riding high up on the spite horse

Youre no worse than the "degenerates" and lefties you vehemently hate.

should be fed to lions

If I cut it off, will she dye?

Second degree murder, tried as an adult, Star Fox only, Final Destination, no power-ups

I see nig, a bit of spic maybe, and miscellaneous white.

>attempt suicide by collision
>slamming an SUV into a small car

She needs mandatory physics lessons

It's making me want to trade in my Accent. It's dependable except when something bigger hits you.

>want to kill self
>hop in largest, heaviest vehicle i can find
>slam it into smallest, lightest vehicle i can find
>from behind, not a head-on or offset
>likely to result in your own death

from her actions i think its more likely she wanted to murder others. i hope she enjoys life in prison. emphasis on life.

i love the facebook copyright logo

even the selfies of the worst people in the world are the sole property of the Zucc, Zucc is the world's owner of the largest dead nigger selfie collection of all time.

He must have a lot of rare dead niggers

hanged*

waterboard that anchor baby

liberal tears

Charge her with two counts of murder

daily torture sessions for the rest of her life, streamed live on the internet for all to see.

Shekelberg probably owns the rights to the pics of Trayvon nobody has ever seen

The patriarchy did this.

Torture her to death on national TV, and force every school to show it to their students.

life in prison, no parole

when she is expected to die shortly, then execute her. preferably by hanging

Death penalty. She wanted to die anyway. Make it quick for all I care.

as a minority i understand not wanting to live. as a non nigger i understand that if i kill myself i t should be without harming others.

hang that monkey.

Death by a thousand cuts and/or public stoning/chainsawing by the families.

Had you attached a Carlos.PNG to this I probably would of given you some gold, kind stranger.

>another woman that cant even kill herself
Fucking torture her for life.
She tried to use another innocent human as a object to end herself. She chose to not run into a sign, pole, guard rail, tree, barrier, or any other million choices. She CHOSE to run into another person car. She has no concern for other peoples life, right to life, right to govern themselves, and their will (they would have chose to live).
Therefore, we should not respect her will, or recognize her right to choose her outcome.
She chose to force the opposite of what someone else wanted onto them. We should force both life and agony onto this cold hearted bitch.