Why are southern europeans so much swarthier than northern euros despite having almost exactly the same climate?

Why are southern europeans so much swarthier than northern euros despite having almost exactly the same climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/
ii.yuki.la/1/f8/941d62187030d1d04f574bb36a990d3c5b8c513f7626ffa74cac418ee7477f81.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gee i wonder why...

>almost exactly the same climate
Your premise is false.

Inuits live in greenland and canada and are shitskinned with charcoal black eyes and skin
Americans will always struggle with biological concepts, its not your forte, stick to computer science

and what is your country good at? burning steaks?

>despite having almost exactly the same climate

butthurt

Understandable, have a nice day

Nature trumps nurture. It's all written in your genes. There is a reason Australians and Californians of Anglo-Saxon extraction have not turned black skinned over time.

>>almost exactly the same climate
You clearly don't know what you are talking about, in the South of France you notice clearly that's not the same shit as northern France concerning climate, in fact it's one of the most relevant differences.
Also the explanation it's not that hard, it's just the sun burning on people's skin.

But those genes came from adapting to a climate

That's not how genes work
Mutations happen at random not with a purpose, whatever the new traits survive or not is up to natural selection, scientists believe european features were considered more beautiful and thus selected by sexuality not climate nowadays, you dont need blue eyes to survive in the artic, look at Samiis and Inuits

South Italians and Greeks don't even deserve to breed...

why so frustrated, David-san?

>proyecting this hard

we need the hair to direct the sweat out of our bodies

because europeans arent an old population. For example, modern Brits barely have any ancestry at all from the people who built stonehenge.

europeans descend mainly from Neolithic farmers from the middle east who colonized europe, a wave of pioneers who introduced farming, mixed with (but mainly replaced) the local hunter gatherers

And also from the the horse riders from the steppes of russia, ukraine and central asia who introduced indo european languages into europe, these ended up mixing and replacing many of the neolithic farmer descended populations in northern europe where population density was much lower because agriculture didnt become very productive there until the middle ages.

And japs do?

Southern Europeans need to go back.

>le sexual selection maymay
Inuits only survived due to their vitamin D rich diet and no competition, Saami got bleached ages ago

Yes?

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/filename/europe-hair/country/us/

this is how non white manipulation and inferiority complex looks like

>Saami got bleached ages ago
And before?
What about Siberian natives? what about Manchurians? natives from Tierra del Fuego?
None of the people are remotely white

Yes.And all people,too.

>Amerishart education

Two nukes weren't enough.

proxy polak

and klick on this link

We arent, we do have brown hair same reason chinks and arabs have brown hair.

klick on this link

The mutated MC1R gene in my family that leads to the near total amount of gingers on both sides is starting to repair itself.

Both of my parents are red haired and light eyed. I look like a 50/50 split of my parents with the exception of my hazel eyes and my ability to tan. These gene repairs are fairly common in this generation of my family... it's led to some DNA/paternity testing, accusations, and needless divorces.

>despite having almost exactly the same climate?
You're a Germ with a proxy trying to make us look bad.

klick this link and stop posting

Why do americans look like mexicans?
Oh right that's why

klik this link ii.yuki.la/1/f8/941d62187030d1d04f574bb36a990d3c5b8c513f7626ffa74cac418ee7477f81.png

and think hard about the reward of hard work.

hes not american
its a manipulative shitskin with inferiority complex and dark genitals

klick this link

Gulf stream affects weather, like making it warmer.

It doesn't affect the amount of sun rays coming through, which is what leads to skin color.

For example, these inuit who have a skin color close to that of a northern european

>see thread in catalog
>"please be an ameridumb OP"
>open thread
>mfw

top kek

klick on this link

pay debt

polak proxy