Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Canada...

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Canada, and the US?

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UPZ5FKEB02I
youtu.be/eHOc-4D7MjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xD

No, no and no.

Yes to all three. I wish I wasn't American. I'm just a dumb cultureless euromutt mongrel.

I have bigger shit to worry about.

We are quite patriotic because of our history I guess

Yep. I grew up in Canada then moved to America. My parents grew up in Mississippi.

I feel like I miss out on having a history all the time (I'm of Indian decent, but I'm happy I didn't grow up there)

Snow nigger nordcucks don't really have a history worth speaking of either. All "your" cool looking structures were made by british missionaries so they don't count.

We have no history apart from muh winter war

xD

You live your life based on the history of your country?

hey India has some pretty cool stuff (at least pre-1900s). I'm kinda fascinated with their Ancient civilizations and the medieval Indians

Found these in another thread
youtube.com/watch?v=UPZ5FKEB02I
youtu.be/eHOc-4D7MjY

What's the point of being successful like Bill Gates when you don't have something to larp about?

Not really. I feel another reason why the USA is so powerful is because we don't have the luggage of the past. That isn't to say I don't think having a history is bad for a country, though. Also my identity comes from my actions and what I do with my life now, not what someone else did in the past.

this desu

Sup Forums places too much importance on "culture"

>Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
>Do you feel you have no purpose?
>Do you feel you have no identity
Not really.

History doesn't matter when

you need to go back swedecuck

India's economy as a whole is growing, but there are still hundreds of millions of people who live in abject poverty. They can't use a toilet because they can't afford plumbing or even homes.
To be specific, 172 million people live on less than $1.90 per day. You might know that things are more expensive in rich areas than they are in poor areas, but that $1.90 is adjusted for purchasing power parity. That would mean that if those 172 million people lived in the US, they would still live on only $1.90 per day.
58% of Indians live on less than $3.10/day (PPP). If you own a tv, computer, any type of transportation (bike/car/motorcycle), and a cell phone, you are richer than 99% of Indians. The poverty there is completely unfathomable to most Americans. If you work at minimum wage for half an hour every day in the US, you are richer than 58% of Indians.

>

No, I hate Swedes but I also hate Finns due to their historical complacency with being cucks to Scandinavians that continues to this day

>Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
>Do you feel you have no purpose?
>Do you feel you have no identity

No

I don't really care about what my ancestors did.

Australia does have a distinct culture too sweetie

>They can't use a toilet because they can't afford plumbing or even homes.
Literally just dig a fucking hole.

I don't really care

Indians>>>>Lebs

This is something that is 100% completely alien to Europeans.

Ive always said the fundamental difference between usa and europe is that europe is inextricably stuck in the past and America is intransigent in its position in the future.

We are living and making American history right now, while the heyday of the European is in the distant past.

>no history
>no real culture
um no sweetie

>New world countries with short history and few traditions cling to them dogmatically and obstinately reject basic, beneficial change
>Old world countries with long history and sacred traditions piss it all away and reject their own culture
rly makes u think

Mahatmaranjevbarhmama my son....

100% anglo mate

wtf is a Leb? lebanese? lesbian? slang term for lulus? and who is mahatmaran...(etc.)?

>100% Anglo, mate

Me too. It explains why my teeth look like withered piano keys.

me too

Lexham English Bible

I'm a born again Christian.

why do some Indians look like Italians

t. Kamaaluddeen el-Ahmad

It feels good to grow up in a place with a future unlike Europe.

I find American history really interesting.

Nice try Dhalsim, but youre not fooling anyone

Not all italians look the same, fucking retard. I bet you're british or some subhuman shit.

what's wrong with being british :(
why does everyone on Sup Forums hate everyone else's culture

just hate wh*Tes

Found the newfag.

>Dhalsim

You fucking faggot Im in a library for fucks sake. Kekd too hard

Our short history dwarfs all but maybe a dozen countries in the world, all of Scandinavia included.

Enjoy the next couple decades of your culture, it will be effectively genocided by American culture within that time.

And the same goes for the rest of you all. Fuck you cock suckers.

yes
yes
yes
but not because of my country

>all but maybe a dozen countries in the world
Which ones are these?

>fish and oil
>"culture"

You think you're above everyone for looking like an albino nigger and not one of your useless autistic faggot ancestors knew what dental hygiene was. I feel bad for the majority of people in america that grew up in british/irish households and had to eat ghastly things like haggis and meatloaf for dinner. At least I get pasta every other day.