When do you think Turkey will join the EU?

When do you think Turkey will join the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE
liveleak.com/view?i=fc7_1347272882&comments=1
planetfreewill.com/2016/07/01/brussels-looks-to-expand-into-middle-east-and-africa-ukip-mp-eu-wants-an-empire/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVaX-6H0H3s
youtube.com/watch?v=zVd9b3P97eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never

because the eu will no longer exist

When we're leaving.

never

islamic world is our destiny. europeans hate us, and always will, but our retarded secularists can't seem to understand this

Juncker is evil but I don't think he's that dumb.

Turkey isn't joining.

God forbid.

Question is- when Constantinople will rejoin Holy Empire?

ayyyyy lmao

Turkish Secularists should ally with BRICS + Israel + Iran.

>europeans hate us
I don't hate you.

I do

Why?

Tomorrow.

turkish secularists have the same problem as western secularists - they don't have any children
they think they are tough shit but at the end of the day it's the religious people who reproduce and bring soldiers/people to this country to protect it.

secularism is a dying ideology around the world. religion is rising everywhere not because it's right, but because religious people want to have children whereas seculars care about THIS life only, hence having children is seen as a waste of money/time.

religion is going to rise. i predict that we're going back to religion everywhere, not just in turkey. christinaity will rise, islam will rise

>not wanting pic related to enrich your countries

Israel and Iran are mutually exclusive

Majority of them elected Erdogan. They remain more loyal to Turkey in the Netherlands than to this country. They send a lot of welfare and child benefits back to Turkey. A lot of them are on welfare.

>religion is going to rise. i predict that we're going back to religion everywhere, not just in turkey. christinaity will rise, islam will rise
So we're heading back into the retardation of the dark ages?

dark ages were dark for europeans. china/middle east/india were having some of the best periods of their histories in the so-called "dark ages"

Christianity doesnt make people retarded.

China was never chained to retarded religious ideology because Daoism and Buddhism are very lax and science-friendly, unlike Abrahamic retardation.

No chance now that the UK can't lobby in favour of their joining the EU.

They just arrested 20 ISIS members. If the EU is willing to accept a country who has ISIS cells and a suicide bombing a month, then the EU is an enemy to Western civilization. Trump may have to attack.

Europeans don't hate you.
The problem is that you're moving farther and farther away from core european values, which makes joining slowly, but steadily impossible.
I really don't understand why you throw the right of freedom of speech and free press under the bus. I honestly think Erdogan does a lot of damage to your country and it will take decades to reverse it.

>Europeans don't hate you.
They do though, Cem Özdemir.

>The problem is that you're moving farther and farther away from core european values
>hurr durr erdogan

look i fucking love this excuse. you fucking retard, before Erdogan was even born we tried to join the EU. it's been going on for 60 years. we were the most secular and "european" (whatever the fuck that means) for a very long fucking time. but you still didn't accept us

now you say "hurr durr you are far from european values". well after 60 years of not getting any replies, we decided that Europe wasn't a choice for us

imagine standing in a line for some really cool club. you've been waiting at the door of that super secret club for 60 years. however, some new countries like poland, slovakia, even croatia, who waited for a year or 2 DESPITE BEING EX COMMUNIST SHITHOLES are let in immediately

do you think we should wait or do you think going another way is the right thing? Erdogan is doing what any sensible person would do - he's saying fuck this queue, i'll go join some other club. we've waited far too long, and you won't understand shit unless you see it from our perspective

Rational post by German bro
Turks should heed

This is also a valid point.
They were much more secular than they are now... they were closer to European values at some point... why didn't the EU let them in then?

Hopefully never.

>t. some slovenian who has never seen a turk in real life wanting them to join the EU.

Hmm, really makes me think.

Why would the Crusader Union accept a Muslim country as their leader? Turkey will have larger population than Germany soon so it will rule EU if it joins.

exactly. the popularity of erdogan is not because everyone loves Erdogan.

His popularity's main reason is because he's offering and ALTERNATIVE to the failed 60 year failed waiting period for EU membership. Essentially, the only people EU has to blame for Erdogan's coming to power is EU itself

For the german who says erdogan is horrible: ask yourself this - do you think it's easy as a turkish people to see every eastern european country get in just in 3 years into the EU while we're waiting for 60+ years? There's even a saying that EU is a christian club. Hence the popularity of Erdogan. He says, look we'll be business partners, but we also have to look for alternatives - ie Middle East/Russia/China

He's basically an islamic version of Farage.

I don't hate Turks living in Turkey.

The Turks living in outside of Turkey are different.

I never said that the process was ok. And I know that Turkey was even more secular than Germany.

My best guess is that 50 years people were still thinking in blocks and Turkey didn't belong to "our" block. This mindset erroded over time. Now those irrational arguments don't exist anymore in politicians, but instead they worry about the issues I mentioned.

I understand where you coming from, but do you really think that Erdogans view on the right of free speech will do more good than harm to your society in the end?

Fuck Turkey.

Except Anzu. That roach is fine.

*50 years ago

Bitch needs some ChapStick.

soon..... EU will be muslim in30 years, and they will need a Muslim Country to Lead the Union

>Germany
>freedom of speech

Kekd.

omigosh

I just hope it wasn't /pol that tricked you into thinking we don't have it.

It will not happen because they'll have to take refugees, and based on this week's attack, I don't see it happening.

Someone is salty germany didn't get islamized sooner. If roach country had joined the EU 50 years ago, we would have 50 million turks here now, and you would already be praying to Allah 50 times per day now, you dumb fucking moron. B-but muh turkey is so secular. They are still fucking mudslimes who are going to islamize your ass, you dumb fuck.

Ayyyyyy

>It will not happen because they'll have to take refugees

It will not happen either way.

Check'd

Face it Turkey your a secular muslim country. You don't have to join the EU to fuck Europe up just sell your countrymen fake Syrian passports and they can be refugees in Germany and Sweden. Rest assured your factually already in the EU.

I'm glad that religious nutjobs like yourself have no say in this matter.

kek, this faggot probably got bullied by some Turk during his schooldays, instead of being an alpha and retaliating he got cucked and thus harbors such hatred.

Bait or not, if i could punch you through the screen, i would, dude. Get out of my country, you islam loving piece of shit. You beloved turkey should be to your liking.

realtalk here for a second: Ive been a believer and even proponent of EU membership for turkey for the longest time but with all the recent developments with the kind of shit erdogan keeps pulling it now looks increasingly like the answer will turn out to be, never

next year

Correct. We don´t hate you at all, we are just....differnt.

kek approves

Spotted the Muslims, coming from an American just Islamize Europe. There's no point in saving it anymore. Your people have done a number, so at this point Europe basically belongs to Muslims. Good Job guys.

Another cuck that got bullied by a Turk, lmfao, how can you be so weak to get bullied by a fucking Turk? Learn to defend yourself faggot. A lot of my Dutch people get bullied by Turks, I don't understand why, Turks are weak as fuck, fight back faggots.

Kek, yeah, sure. Netherlands loving turkey.

Get fucked Ahmed, you're fooling no one.

theres no turkroach woman who looks like this they are kebab fugs

kek, I am not a muslim, I beat up a Turk last week, I just hate weak Dutch sissy faggots that get bullied by Turks and then become "le epic internet warrior racist" on Sup Forums. They are a disgrace to our country, instead of hating they need to start lifting and fight back when a beta Turk tries to bully/cuck them, Turks are a joke, I've fucked 2 Turkish girls and made them cheat on their Turkish (((future fiancé))).

Mental and physically enriched people got no use for some hordes of children like you do. If you don´t know why, read a book, enriche yourself. Gollum.

Cool blog. Where do i subscribe?

>When do you think Turkey will join the EU?

When Turkish women start to actually look like that.
>when pigs fly

>he thinks I love Turkey

kek, couldn't give a fuck. Do you know why there are so many videos on the Internet of germans getting beaten up by Turks? Because you are weak as fuck, beta trash. There are rarely any videos of us Dutch getting beat up by a Turk, I beat up a Turk last week, stay cucked faggot.

I spit on sissy Dutch faggots that can't even stand up to a Turk, they need to man up, Turks are weak as fuck.

Bruh I went to Germany last week and holy fuck has it changed. There's like group of North Africans and Middle Eastern people just mugging people. It's atrocious, at this point Europe isn't worth saving. Sweden and Germany should just increase immigration, they already shot themselves in the foot.

why are turkroaches hated so much ,even gypsies hate them ..

The rise of riligion is a result of bad education. For governments it´s quit simple to handle hords of million of believers. People who think for themself are always a problem for regiments. But hey, you believer, you are right. It´s absolutly ok if more the 90 percent of global population believes in what we tell them. You good guy :)

>when roaches fly

Either never or at the end of its lifetime as act of desperation.

>Doesnt kill his adversaries

What a cuck

>I spit on sissy Dutch faggots
Bit weird, but if that arouses you sexually...

When the Turks flood the EU with so many voting Muslims that they conquer the whole of it without a shot fired.

get them all in the countries then gas them all ..oh

This faggotry only happens in Germany and Sweden, because they are pushover weakling, can't stand up for themselves. But whatever, they deserve it, look at this German cuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE

Now here is what a Dutch kid showing the Turk who is boss in FUCKING TURKEY:

liveleak.com/view?i=fc7_1347272882&comments=1

HAHAHAHA! I am not worried about Europe at all, Germans and Swedes are the only weak faggots.

They might be mudslimes but they were preddy cool too. In the end its all about world peace and prosperity. There are over a billion muslims that we could potentially sell shit to. Also if the islamic world was not as fucked as it is right now but on a similar level to the west, they would not leave their countries and breed like rabbits. Turks are engrained in european history. I would rather have them be the leader of a non-fucked islamic world than some saudi

It is a fight, not war.

>roaches fly
They do though, at least the bigger type.

Tells the guy from netherland. i´m laughing my ass off. Amsterdam 10 years ago was the middle east in europe.

You don't have it. People get arrested for saluting in public and posting mean things on social media in Germany. Stop deluding yourself into thinking you don't live under a totalitarian regime.

>Turks are engrained in european history.
Literally 'Der Islam gehört zu Deutschland."
Nothing better to do than shitpost on Sup Forums, Merkel?

Right before the EU dissolves and another European land war starts. The fucking EU wants to move into the Middle East and North Africa. The dumb fucking bureaucrats in Brussels want to knowingly and willfully walk into a fucking minefield while pretending that the mines are just little patches of grass.

>Juncker is evil but I don't think he's that dumb.

Yes, he is that dumb. Europe needs to band together and string the Eurocrats up by their necks.

>It is in the interests of our citizens to invest in the resilience of states and societies to the east stretching into Central Asia, and to the south down to Central Africa. Under the current EU enlargement policy, a credible accession process grounded in strict and fair conditionality is vital to enhance the resilience of countries in the Western Balkans and of Turkey. Under the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), many people wish to build closer relations with the Union: our enduring power of attraction can spur transformation in these countries.

>We will invest in regional orders, and in cooperation among and within regions. And we will promote reformed global governance, one that can meet the challenges of this 21st century. We will engage in a practical and principled way, sharing global responsibilities with our partners and contributing to their strengths. We have learnt the lesson: my neighbour’s and my partner’s weaknesses are my own weaknesses. So we will invest in win-win solutions, and move beyond the illusion that international politics can be a zero-sum game.

planetfreewill.com/2016/07/01/brussels-looks-to-expand-into-middle-east-and-africa-ukip-mp-eu-wants-an-empire/

Never ever
Fucking roaches turned Santa Sofia into a fucking mosque

Yeah that's why Germans and Swedes should increase immigration they already fucked up. That way they fully commit suicide.

Hab ich nichtmal gesagt du hurensohn

>this fucking Slovene opening retarded threads shilling for LGBT, EU, NATO, cockroaches
you truly are the worst Slovene on Sup Forums

>What will actually enrich your countries.

i only want anzu. i don't care about anyone else. ok, maybe save köksal baba too.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVaX-6H0H3s

ok homo.

Genau das hast du gesagt, Cemal. Deutsche Sprache, schwere Spache, wa?
>Hurensohn
Lol, Kanake detektiert. Hol bitte nicht deine Cousengs, hab schon Angst.

This ->
Also Turkey.. We are converting back soon. Please don't invade. We can still be friends, will continue supply chain.

>European Union
>Asia and Africa

They are literally stating they want to form a new empire centered in Europe with territories in Asia and Africa and Europeans still refuse to believe that's what they want. So much for colonialism being a bad thing.

hopefully soon, so they can un-snackbar themselves with european influence, like istanbul already is

When they recognize the genocide of the Armenians.

the day after it's dissolved

>islamic world is our destiny
a nuke is your destiny cockroach, same for your retarded little lapdogs Albania, Azerbaijan, ISIS...

Who cares about the EU, when are we nuking roachland?

Nö. Ich hab gesagt, dass die türkei ein teil der europäischen geschichte ist. Du weißt schon was istanbul ist oder? Über den islam in deutschland habe ich eigentlich nichts gesagt du dreck

They are also going to find out that, even as shitty as Muslims are, they're still top notch when it comes to asymmetric warfare. The results are predictable.

>I'm gonna spend $50 blowing a few guys up to make you spend $50,000,000 to keep them safe. Then I'll spend another $50, knowing that your response will be the same. Allah Snackbar, MOTHERFUCKER

>köksal baba

youtube.com/watch?v=zVd9b3P97eQ

kek

Geh vom Computer weg, Mehmet. Is haram.

Daily reminder posts like these under a Turkish flag is a Russian shill.

kek i love that little guy. i wonder why he's always so angry.

this one is the best:
youtube.com/watch?v=cRgi5d7XsgY