My record without going outside is 1 year and 3 months

my record without going outside is 1 year and 3 months

good times

Why would that be a good time?

Post your katakana (Japanese sword) and your manga collection (Japanese comics).

you go out to the store no?

How? Did your dumb parents enable this?

How does he take out the trash?
How does he get groceries/cigarettes/lighters?
How does he get entertainment?
How does he meet new people?
How does he improve himself?
How does he exercise?

I do not understand the neetlyfe.

Neets dont do those things

>How does he meet new people?
>meet new people?
>meet people?
>meet?
kek

You have to eat to survive.
Do the red-button monkeys have some kind of grocery delivery service? I know some cities here have it (Not in my shithole state)

I'd go crazy

The NEET's mom buys chicken tenders or other easy to prepare food. They are entirely reliant on their parents.

J O R G E

I always thought of NEET's as monk tier.
I.E. leaving in cheap government housing because their parent's didn't like what they turned into.

I dont think the government in any country except maybe Finland or Norway or something provides this.

I know in Canada that subsidized housing is literally a 5+ year waiting list and you get fuckall so you pretty much have to get disability + work for cash in some factory to survive so you dont get cut off.

It sure is nice living in a white country, and to be on the internet, something that only other white people have.

It sure is great living in a white world. Everything and everyone is so white. This is never going to change, no, never.

There's section 8 housing which is cheap ghetto apartments where the government pays a chunk of the bill. There's also food-stamps/other shit.
The few I know collect disability checks.
Shit's really cheap here (KY), so you could get by on disability checks and gov't assistance.

Mine is about 1.5 month.
Great times.

That sounds awful. You'd literally be better off just working unless you're actually disabled desu.

There's plenty of people that legitimately use the system (Social-Security/Food Stamps/etc.), which is fine in my book.
The thing is, at least here, a good chunk of the people I've encountered that are in these programs are able-bodied people that happen to be addicts or extremely lazy degenerates that have leached of people for so long (ex. family) and do not have the will to work.
There's kind of a trend in East KY (Inbred banjo country) where the day you turn 18, you start getting your check.
That being said, the housing is in really shitty areas (usually). Thankfully, I've never had to be on any of this shit. Seems like a pain in the ass.

I haven't left my house in 10 years. Schizophrenia is a bitch.

You can clearly see the trash in the picture.

How much income tax and GST does your working population pay for the govt to afford all the gbs?

Not that much in Canada. The gibs is pretty little if you're asking specifically about welfare. It's a rather small percent of public spending. Most NEETs just leech off of their family members.