>every player is black
>even the goalkeepers are black

literally wtf, not even african leagues have black goalkeepers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gly4Eg5bGn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black people are just better footballers

but they aren't and they definitely aren't better goalkeepers

All the best true Frenchmen move to Canada & the States.

isn't Mandanda the only black GK

i'm watching le havre-reims and they both have black goalkeepers

bit disgusting desu

>and the states

M8 you should see Paris, coons everywhere trying to sell you stuff

Yeah when I went there were niggers with Eiffel tower souvenirs shilling their product with thick jigaboo accents on every corner near major tourist attractions, detracted from the experience so much.

Why are you watching our 2nd league ??

is there a way to generate faces like in the bottom row? I would love me some avatars

there was nothing else to gamble on

>watching games you bet on
top zozzle

no bully pls

>watching the Portuguese league (please watch)
>Every other player is Brazilian

a good challenge in fm, or even fifa career if you're a brainlet, is to take a french team and have it as your goal to only have white ethnic french players in it

It starts with c and ends with olonies.

t. José Filinho Nunos de Cruzeiro Moreis

>tfw meet some kid for the first time when I was a kid
>tfw his mum is white
>tfw he isn't
>tfw "so your dad is African?"
>tfw "nah he's from France"

That was hard enough to process at a young age. What chance these kids have nowadays when they're told to chop their dicks off I don't even want to think about.
Just think, a couple of decades from now, all these kids who started HRT when they were 6, and then once they reached puberty they found out their penile is too small to turn into bagina because HRT, are going to create a massive backlash. Either the goys who endorsed it will be hung from the lampposts or there'll be mass suicides. Whichever it is, I don't want to hear any goys complaining about it.

We could actually have a decent white team
For the goal keepers, yeah. Since 5 years now, There is also Black keepers. The only white thing is only manager, for the moment.

my kid is gonna be drowning in pussy when all his are fucking hormone freaks and he'll be the only real future man in all his school or whatever, the prospect of it almost makes me want to move to (((western))) europe

on a good way to becoming the town rapist

paying for the sins of our fathers

remember dont be racist ;) there is nothing wrong with europe and US being flooded by non whites

there is nothing wrong with becoming a minority in your own country (yes even in europe)

>germany colonized syria, afganistan, turkey

dont think so

well, they're the only ones who want to play divegrass

I'm black and I hate seeing niggers everywhere so much

Why does this bother you?

Will you stop watching soccer because of it?

How will you ever go on with your life?

We need answers hurry!!

are you implying france has other sports

Sup Forums rambles really take some bizarre tangents

yes

I should have said "they're the only ones who want to be professionnal sport players", though

If you don't know what I mean with that, you should get yourself checked for serious retardation, you fucking moron

>Black goalkeepers

Wait, what. There's more than Mandanda now?

It's ok to be black.

Mandanda, Samassa (my FUT GK lol) and Enyeama come to mind

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought.

aly fouled ferhat and took a red card, oumar and mendy still have clean sheets

>mfw the state of french football

Identity theft is not a joke, Jim

:)

Apparently it has something to do with French youth academies prizing physicality above all else. So the most physically gifted children are given the most training, and since west african blacks enter puberty earlier on average, they get more training on average in french youth academies. By the time whites catch up to blacks physically (around 17-19) it's too late. Also white French families are less likely to encourage their children to pursue sports as a career.

and lloris

there aren't any Arabs on the team anymore desu.

Kek

>Fakir
>Ben Arfa
>Varane
>Rami
>Payet

Yes its called MS Paint

nothing wrong with being black

Was he the best black keeper?

thank goodness Hitler didnt win right?

>Fakir
only sandnigger in the team

>Ben Arfa
not playing anymore for France

>Varane
>arab

>Rami
not playing anymore for France

>Payet
>arab

Dida desu

why are there only ten players

Helton is the most underrated player in recent memory.

one of them chimped out before the game started and already got sent off

the French scouts have a policy to just sign blacks so 9/10 youth players are Black, the same is happening in England

i don't think espee is interested by fair answers, let's just tells them it's because we're africa tier.

Bernard Lama to be desu

youtube.com/watch?v=gly4Eg5bGn8

Oh look, it's this thread again

>italian black refugee still the /fa/est of all of them
based

Higuita

probably the nigga from algeria 2014 squad was the best nigga goal keeper ive seen, he was fearless

Al-Deayea

Onana and Kameni come to mind. I follow both on Onefootball app, don't remember why though lmao

Alfred Gomis is a starte for Spal in Serie A and he is doing bretty gud. He is one of three goalkeeper brothers who came from Senegal to Italy at a young age.

This is also why our youth teams are full of mixed race/black players and are actually good. And why Nigeria is the best at U-17 World Cups too.

kek unironically looks like a monkey

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There is a difference between being French culturally and French ethnically.

Them claiming they are French and actual French people who accept is deserve to die out.

>This is also why our youth teams are full of mixed race/black players

No it's for the same reason France is, because it's full of niggers. Do you think America has always been 56% white or do you think that didn't start changing until 1965? It's like you don't understand birthrates at all. The reason everything is now so pro-nog and pro-Muslim is because there's so many of them. How you going to teach children in a 0% white primary school British history when it's literally nothing to do with them or their ancestors? How are they supposed to have any attachment to that? Well if you're the BBC you just completely reinvent history and pretend Britain was always a caliphate and WE WUZ ANGLO-SAXONZ because that's the main demographic. Use your fucking head for a change.

>being this cucked

so when is he going to marry ms. nipple?

Is it really this easy to trigger Sup Forums?

There's lots of mixed race or black kids in our youth teams because like that guy said they develop faster and in youth football, if you're much more developed than your competition you're going to have an edge. So comparatively they are represented our youth squads more than the senior squad or the population in general.

I Don't understand Europeans and americans I really don't

>muh autism, must work
>basically don't breed because have small dick and self steem
>must compensate
>because we are not breeding we don't have people to work
>immigrants comes
>they are barely breeding yet and are already 80% of population
>blames immigrants and starts being more autistic instead of actually breed
>thinks that kicking everyone out will solve somehow

I am not saying to breed like africans, but if you want they stop breeding how about introduce education to them and stop playing command conquer generals with middle east?

If you guys do not want that them stop complaining that white people are going to be a thing of the past, the entire western philosofy leaned to what we see here, muh freedom and muh capitalism and muh education leaned to this

I am not saying the other way is any better

>Be French
>Watch colonials fight over a ball every weekend in my local arena

So if blacks develop faster why hasn't any African country won a world cup? Don't tell me, something something colonies something something poverty. Develop what faster? Physically? You mean they hit puberty earlier? What good is physicality in a game where someone will flop at the slightest amount of contact? Physicality is completely irrelevant unless you're playing in a Sunday league. If physicals were all that was relevant Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't have dominated for so long (Messi in particular with him literally looking look a manlet nerd). Or if it's because it's only relevant with a "team effort" then at least one African country would have won a world cup by now. No doubt this is the fault of colonization or something though, right?

>blacker than Africa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the players that are eligible for the european team almost always choose that one.

funny thing, he was signed in MLS off the strength of that performance, and he was utter garbage. massive anomaly

watch your squad

Whats wrong with black people? Why do u hate them?

insecurity, autism and a huge lack of knowledges.