Is this the worst character in Game of Thrones?

Is this the worst character in Game of Thrones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVK5KTXvnCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Dany!

Somebody make a /got/ thread pls

I could write a thesis on why this character is one of the worst in all of fiction.

She starts off being a whiny helpless twat, progresses to an even bigger whiny helpless twat but this time she's a VICTIM and we're all supposed to feel sorry for how hard her life is, and then she progresses to being Boss Ass Bitch but don't ask what exactly she does that makes her such a boss because questioning the logic of rape = immediate badassery makes you a misogynist

How come in Game of Thrones if you are a woman and get raped you suddenly become much smarter?

Please God don't let this dumb cunt end up ruling anything

She's literally 10 times worse than dany, at least dany has been minding her own business for 6 seasons and is easily ignored

And with dany at least her constant btfo of everyone is somewhat justifiable because she has dragons. And she was never a spoiled lying cunt. And she's not a pathetic feminist martyr

She's ruling my pants as we speak

Queen of the North!

>easily ignored
how can you easily ignore someone who takes up 10-15% of the airtime and yell her retarded ebin speeches every other episodes?

Danny screen time=toilet pause

No, Sansa has at least suffered; she's described as "a Barbie doll put through a meat grinder" and that is pretty apt. She's not totally Mary Sue either, she doesn't seem to have much aptitude besides a certain level of cunning and determination, which she had justifiably learned through years of manipulation in King's Landing and with Littlefinger. Dany just literally walks into a new place and eveeyibe pledges themselves to her because she's so ebin, it's awful.

>No, Sansa has at least suffered; she's described as "a Barbie doll put through a meat grinder"

I know right, she got slapped 3-4 times, and her husband ( THAT SHE WILLINGLY MARRY ) had sex with her a dozen times.

On the scale of "having suffered" in Game of thrones, she's a 1/10.

You can skip all of her scenes and if affects literally nothing you retard, meanwhile sansa has been vacuuming up plot points and character traits from like 10 different characters and has gone from a useless nobody in the books to shoved down our God damn throats in the show

Sansa's suffering is 90% show fanfic because they wanted sansa to be a huge fucking woobie, how does that make her a better character than dany

>kills her brother
>fucks a sandnigger
>robs a mercenary captain
>conquers entire city states
>blows up the whole social order wherever she goes
>lets her dragons roam free
>gets fat

>SHE A GOOD GIRL SHE BE MINDIN HER OWN DAMN BUSNIZ

I meant she's not been ruining other characters that actually matter because her story is completely self contained, meanwhile sansa destroys the character development of every single character she interacts with and 99% of them are better more interesting and more important characters than she is

sansa's suffering is just a feminist meme anyway.
you could compare sansa's suffering to any other character and she'd come off easy.

No one cried for Lysa Arryn right? Let's compare them.

Sansa : Accepted to marry Ramsay because she thought it was a good idea. He then had sex with her and she hated it, but he's an attractive young man.

Lysa ; FORCED to marry Jon Arryn. She thought he was repulsing, smell bad, and he was like fucking 90. He had sex with her and she hated it.

Advantage : Sansa.

Sansa got a few slaps. It ultimately all resulted of her ratting Ned Stark to Cersei, so it's at least partly her fault.

Lysa arryn was forced to have an abortion after she fooled around with LF.

I've never had an abortion, but I'd be willing to say that any female would rather get slapped a few times. Especially a FORCED abortion when the father is actually the guy she loves.

You could compare sansa to just about anyone and she'd have the easier life. And (unlike most) the shit she had is all deserved.

Hell, the worst thing that people constantly put on her, the """"rape""""... It's how it happens in westeros. She's actually one of the extremely rare few who get to choose their husband.
Catelyn didn't choose, Lysa didn't choose, Dany didn't choose, Cersei didn't choose, Olenna didn't choose..
I don't see anyone crying over these. Yet they were all forcefully married and forced into sex.

JUST

>Sansa will never be forced to marry you

what happened?

Why is time so cruel to women?

you could JUST this a hell of a lot more.
You took one of her best recent photos... She has way worse.

Consider yourself lucky

>whiny cunt
>coke bloat surfboard body
>idiotic as fuck
>will call you a sexist just for looking at her
>will threaten to kill herself if she's even mildly inconvenienced
>plain faced
>sexually inept

>will call you a sexist just for looking at her
she's closer to a retarded bimbo than a prude feminist.

It's better than staying an unmarried virgin.

buttsex

She's definitely a feminazi shithead

>HURR EVERYONE PICKED JON A PROVEN LEADER OVER ME A PERSON IN POSSESSION OF FEMALE GENITALIA GRRR HELP ME LITTLEFINGER

Didnt make it, just found it funny

She still looks pretty nice, its just her face that looks weird

Almost like a different person now

Why does her face look so fucked up

why is her hand so red?

gout

>she will never breastfeed you

Her tits are meh, rather feed on those juicy thighs tbqh

No it's this fucking cunt, just look at her face, how can you not hate her. It's been years since I read the books and I can still remember the moment she let Jamie go I threw the book across the room and didn't pick it up for months, then when the show came along and that scene came up my anger was still as strong.
By far the dumbest character on the show. Not to mention she got Ned killed by trusting littlefinger

cocaine

a lot of people straight up skipped chapters in the books its funny to see you do the same in the show too

t.jontard

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU

the innocence of her eyes have been stolen by the evil jew led entertainment industry
she was probably given coke along with jewish dick

wtf

slag + fame = badness

coke

>tfw no 7'8 amazon sophie gf

I'd like to have them both in a mother/daughter kinda thing

You guys are fags she's hot

Maisie is so fucking ugly. That dark lipstick doesn't help either.

she will go the way of chloe mark my words

I can see from this picture why they were cast as sisters. Brilliant D&D

I ONLY EVER READ THREE SANSA CHAPTERS.

Her future has literally already been foretold. How can Maisiefags ever recover?

sophie looks like boy george

not gonna lie
I am into British girls and I think it is the accent so I would totally fuck this short girl

She might not be a 10/10 but I'll be damned if I don't settle.

RDJ forgot his lifts.

What the fuck was this episode even?

youtube.com/watch?v=iVK5KTXvnCI

>Hey, I'm going to take 50 of my best men to save my brother
>Those 50 men let those fucking dogs bark away without bothering to kill them
>Those 50 men get slaughtered by a half-naked man wielding only daggers
>Those 50 men waited twenty seconds weapon in hand watching the half-naked Snow unlock the cage for the dogs
>Those 50 men in fucking armor and armed to the teeth ran from the dogs

Shit, my bad. 20 men*

No but Jonsa is the worst pairing

>trying to pick between Dany and S5 onwards Tyrion for worst character
>remember Arya and Sandsneks also exist

This is really hard

you guys do not even know how bad I want to fuck her right in the pussy

>tfw that's literally me in the photo

Sansa is a character they had to make "strong" in order to appease the feminazis, but didn't actually know how to do it.

She doesn't really do much in season 6 at all.She shouts at LF, but just follows his plan anyway, and Jon does all the fighting to save Rickon, not her. She doesn't do shit.

Most of the women on this show are the worst.
'
The embodiment of muh stronk wymon by hack writers.

The worst characters are Danny, Arya, Salsa, Cersei, all female Dorn characters.
But most of this is only true about seasons 4 and later when the D&D started writing their own storylines.

I haven't even read the books but is easy to see when D&D are at the helm because the plot is usually retarded.

want her to dominate me with her legs to be honest

>filenames
Is she actually a lesbian/bisexual or something or is that just her friend?

bi

>33 unique ips
Calm down sophie tard

do you think Ramsey would have sucked on her toes at night?

I wanna fuck her so bad

Salsa is perfect you arab piece of shit

I looked into this. They're just friends trying to get attention.
Both are straight and experiment apparently

Prove it

>ywn help her try on these shoes

>Theyre both straight trying to get attention
No shit sherlock

>and experiment apparently
Lol not unless there's a camera in front of them

Can't stand this ugly coke bloated fat faced untalented moron

Lipless white