Reviews are out!

Reviews for LOGAN are out and its mostly very positive, people claiming that its the best comic book movie since TDK. Finally Wolverine got the movie he deserved

letterboxd.com/film/logan-2017/reviews/

omelete.uol.com.br/filmes/ar...val-de-berlim/

At the end of Logan 's first public screening at the 67th Berlin Film Festival, in a closed-down hors-concours session (and restricted by embargoes), a Russian reporter thundered loudly amid a fervent salvo of applause: " This is the best superhero movie ever made, " having his statement confirmed with earnest nods by his session colleagues. There were people - and a lot - crying with emotion for the tone of tragedy that packs the third solo adventure of the most beloved carcaju in the comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKIXd3lAFEI
jackseattle.cbslocal.com/2013/07/30/why-wolverine-is-the-worst-super-hero-ever/
ign.com/articles/2017/02/17/logan-review
rottentomatoes.com/m/logan_2017
cbr.com/review-logan-x-men-hugh-jackman/
empireonline.com/movies/logan/review/
comicbook.com/2017/02/15/loga...t-x-men-movie/
letterboxd.com/thecinescape/film/logan-2017/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I guess no one cares

What'd you expect, a medal? I'll watch it when it comes out and judge it then.

>early reviews are out, quite possibly the greatest movie since Citizen Kane
- every movie ever

tdkr was better than tdk, mos was better than both, bvs fucking owned

if you disagree you are an edgy contrarian, hillary clinton voter

did they say it's loli kino?

It looks boring from the trailer, and because all of the other wolverine movies are boring

Mos was trash and BVS was bad. I just want Logan to suprass Deadpool

Origins was awfull but Wolverine is not that bad, the ending ruined it thou

youtube.com/watch?v=bKIXd3lAFEI

>boring

I'm hyped now

Fox executives thought that too

:Huge Jackedman failed hard at making the first two movies. The first one wa a very bad joke, and terribly executed, the second one was boring as fuck, didn't introduce the comic characters properly, had a shitty villain and a literal ayy lmao on screen for most of it.

>le "let's pretend MoS and BvS are kino because that's the cool edgy contarian thing to do" meme

I hate you people. You freaking Wolverine fanboys. The X-men are more than just Wolverine, and yet he's the one character you people only go to see in those movies. I hope this movie fails.

I agree with you on the first one, Liev was good thou. The Wolverine was good, the robo samurai on the end ruined it.

If this really happens i'm legit gonna say MAGA in the theatre

Don't do it you mad man!

>tdkr was better than tdk

You are literally retarded, a pleb and a worthless contrarian cuck.

Kill yourself asap

>t. your average 15 year old

I was a Wolverine fanboy before the movies and I dont like that he and Mystique are overused and the center of almost every film. But this is a spin of and its time that we have a good Wolvie stand alone film

It's gonna be shit like all the Wolverine movies and we all know it.

Protip, kike: all the Bernouts that were posting here LOVED Batfaggot V Murderman. Trump called it garbage. Many such cases in the DC Universe. Sad!

Capeshit.

Man, the trailer doesn't look boring at all.

Nope its gonna surpass the fucking MCU movies that Di$ney impinges to normies

I just don't believe it

>fucking owned

It is a MCU movie you dunce. Just because it puts on a different shirt doesn't make the flesh underneath any less kike.

But it's freaking awesome how the X-men movies are almost always about the one white guy.

jackseattle.cbslocal.com/2013/07/30/why-wolverine-is-the-worst-super-hero-ever/

"Marvel have made another Wolverine movie, because when you have the largest selection of comic book heroes in the world it’s important to focus on the white guy with stubble."

Actually, it's Fox Studios who made the movie. Okay, another superhero movie with a white guy as the lead character. But Ghost in the Shell, Wonder Woman are both on their way. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 with its assortment of characters working together as team will be opening soon. Black Panther is already in production. At least DC and Marvel Studios are diversifying it's roster of superheroes. More than a decade and a half of Wolverine movies, that includes the main X-men films and they focus on the one white guy.

At least Wolverine is anti-Trump. He would've been more anti-Trump if he let other characters who aren't straight white males be the lead character of one of the X-men films. Oh, I'm leaving out First Class, but that has white males as the protagonists, but it's still a good film. There is Deadpool, but that is still a white male as the lead character. X-men: Apocalypse? I heard it had a huge cameo of Wolverine in it.

I was referring to Di$ney studio movies, that Di$ney drones claim to be GOAT

Well, there are all those X-men animated series. So maybe I should not be whining about all those freaking Wolverine movies. And no, I won't watch Logan, the new Wolverine movie.

They're all owned by the studio Jew though, the money all funnels the same way. He's right. Many such cases.

>It is a MCU movie you dunce

You're wrong, it's not part of the MCU, it uses a Marvel trademark but Disney has zero control over it, Fox owns the movie rights to X-Men characters, the only thing Disney could do to this movie is tell them they could not use legit X-Men comics in the scenes so they had to make their own, Disney gets a pittance of the profits from the movies, barely 5%.

Catch up with the rest of us already.

See and get woke with the rest of us already.

Capekino has arrived

It's gonna suck because people are gonna like it.

Finally brother, the fire rises!

This

The Wonder Woman trailer looked a whole lot more exciting. I hope people skip Logan, and spend their money on Wonder Woman, or Ghost in the Shell, or Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Guaranteed to be better.

>Wonder Woman, or Ghost in the Shell

Guaranteed to be tumblr.

Look at this faggot

when will this shit end?

Nice bait

Tomatometer when?

A white guy who's got freaking claws coming out of his hands that he uses to cut people down in a berzerker rage. Shit, that sounds so fucking antigun, or it sounds like the movie violently hates people who wields guns. That'll piss off Trump supporters and get them up all in arms and shit. A white guy they thought would be on their side, just killing them. Sounds great. But no, I'm still not going to watch this Wolverine film, even if I think Trump is an asshole who is not qualified to be president of the U.S.

ign.com/articles/2017/02/17/logan-review

>9.7

GET READY FOR LOGANKINO

I'm gonna meme Sup Forums into hating this movie no matter how good it is.

Dude, give the female lead films a chance. I grew up watching the Black Scorpion t.v. show on Sci Fi (which is now called SyFy). Even I think that the Ghost in the Shell and Wonder Woman movies will be far superior to the t.v. show.

Wait, what do mean that those films will be "tumblr?"

I hate you.

Better trolls than you will try, but roll on.

lol you are a faggot

There are no trolls better then me.

Not going to lie, maybe it's the pleb in me but Wolverine is best X-men.

I have barely sucked any dicks so no your wrong I am not a homo.

>17 fresh reviews
>0 rotten

>Ghost in the Shell and Wonder Woman movies will be far superior to the t.v. show.
GitS is fucking great and the WW cartoons are great, but the new movies looks like hot garbage

More than a decade and a half of a white guy with sharp claws, adamantium skeleton, and a healing factor who kills loads of people. That is some popular shit that you are up against if you hate Wolverine.

Hey, he also has sex with women right? How many has he been with? It's no wonder why he's popular.

You underestimate my memeing.

Dude, just get people to spend their money on other movies besides Logan.

9 F U C K I N G 7
F
U
C
K
I
N
G

What comes out the same day that I can false shill?

>everything is blue and orange
And I thought that trend is over.

rottentomatoes.com/m/logan_2017

cbr.com/review-logan-x-men-hugh-jackman/
empireonline.com/movies/logan/review/

comicbook.com/2017/02/15/loga...t-x-men-movie/

Oh great, more white male propaganda.

Sup Forumseddit - capeshit and shilling

>22 fresh 0 rotten
KINO

You can't take credit for it, Sup Forums hates things that others like as an autoimmune disease

>DCucks can no longer complain Marlel paid off critics when Lego Batman, a DC franchise, got high reviews and Logan made a dark and mature cape flick also got high reviews

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Its going to be around 85-95% at the end.

I'm just glad that this is the end of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, they could finish it gracefully instead of forcing countless of sequels down our throats

>Logan
>Marvel
Fox, desu. Marvel actively wants X-men to fail so fox will give it back to them. They might own the property but it's not really associated much with them these days.

>Hugh Jackman's cancer came back
lol this might even win him the Oscar if he croaks.

Dude, this internet slang. Anyway, I don't know much about the other movies releasing on the same day as Logan. I just hope it fails.

>24 Fresh
>0 Rotten
We've years since the TDK, but CapeKino has finally arrived

I would really fucking hate Disney/Marvel if that happens.

The MCU is already a clusterfuck of characters, they don't need the X-men.

>In a World where Mutans has superhero like powers but they are social outcasts because of it
>But the Avengers are heroes (not including AoU bullshit)

What if Fox gives all the other characters in the X-Men films back to Marvel Studios and just keep Wolverine, along with a few other characters and antagonists that he can fight against?

What if Fox just keeps Wolverine, but gives back all the other characters to Marvel Studios?

Never gonna happen with X-men. Maybe with Fantastic 4 but not X-men.

Its money magnet

They'd also have to go out of their way to explain why the mutants never showed up to help stop any of these world ending threats. I really think the lack of the X-Men is the least of MCU's problems

>26 Fresh
>0 Rotten
Who can stop them?

>bvs fucking owned
You sound like a 14 year old from 10 years ago.

I will.

Dude, have you paid attention to those movies? They only ever really use Wolverine, with many of the other X-Men characters just in secondary roles.

I told you boys! True Kino

I mean they could still make this work.

Remember X-Men Revolution: In that version of X-men all the Mutants (Jean, Scot, Kitty) were teenagers going to high school at the present day, not the past

People were unaware about Mutant's until season 2 and they didn't did any word-savings/news headline

>tdkr was better than tdk
I like baneposting as much as the next guy but no it fucking wasn't

You mean X-Men: Evolution.

That will change now Bub. Hugh Jackman is retired.

Also X-Men Apocalypse made 550 million (not Deadpool like money but still quite big) and that had like 5-10 minutes Logan in it

Oh shit you right. My bad

>the best comic book movie since TDK
TDK is one of the worst comic book movies of recent years though, so that's not saying much

Then wouldn't S.H.I.E.L.D. be aware of them, or some other powerful organization. That would also mean that they were sitting all those battles and cataclysmic events that were happening, and they were being trained to use their powers for good and stuff.

Any spoilers? Which timeline is it in?

I mean they could do the same shit as in the Cartoon: This is the first time the X-Men were shown. I don't know, maybe there was only a handful of Mutant like Magneto, Xavier, Logan etc but present day every Original X-men would got their power

But..... Wolverine and Cap's adventures in Nazi Germany was a great story line....

Imdb board and letterboxd have spoilers of entire film

>Imdb board

>tfw three days until that shit shuts down and we get a mass influx of imdbfugees

8/10

Its not Spider-man 2 but above X2

Marvel and DC trying to out-reddit each other while Fox is out here making real kino

B A S E D

>unirocially linking to letterboxd reviews

This is fucking disgusting

letterboxd reciews are fucking worse than mainstream media reviewers, and that's saying a lot. letterboxd in general is a fucking cesspool with tumblr gender pronouns.

here's the plot of the movie. SPOILERS AHEAD
letterboxd.com/thecinescape/film/logan-2017/1/

Hugh Jackman breaks out as a star with the first X-Men film and leaves the franchise with the best Wolverine film as his last film. He was also the freaking lead character for X-Men movies: X-Men United, The Last Stand, Days of Future Past. He even has his own solo movies in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the Wolverine.

I fucking hate you people.