I was just wondering this (Since I'm Black)...

I was just wondering this (Since I'm Black). Why do Black people have darker skin while White Europeans have lighter skin? Does anyone have a good answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/boko-haram-overtakes-isis-as-worlds-deadliest-terror-organisation-a6737761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sunlight + diet
that's the best science has so far, my dear t*rkish subhuman friend

not an argument

I dont think it was an argument(what claim was he arguing?), seemed more like an explanation.

adaptation
lighter skin is favorable for producing vitamin D with little sunshine, which is peculiar to higher latitude areas like northern europe.

not an argument

Evolution. Melanin is the god pigment.

Not an argument

Black people evolved black skin from lighter skin.

He has really nice skin

We Afrikans, with our distinct racial features -blackness, curly hair, broad nose, thick lips, etc.- are really blessed with greatest gift from nature. The source of all this beauty is this precious life and chemical substance; Melanin.

But yet again, due to the existence of a war in all aspects of our lives that Dr. king stated, its definition, interpretations and functions varies when being discussed or written by whites scholars.

I am not an expert on the subject, I only started learning about melanin less than 15 months ago, but I hope to share what I have learned so far with all members of the Afrikan family. I consider melanin as being the key to our survival, our humanity, our greatness and civilization, our spirituality, and indeed the key to our total liberation.

In Afrikan cosmology, the fundamental purpose of life is to preserve the intrisinct order and sustain the synchronistic harmony of the universal cosmos. This includes searching and showing the truth to people that are unaware of it. That is exactly my objective.

We tend to easily fall into white people’s trap and contend ourselves accepting their simple definition about important issues that affect our lives, the same being the case with melanin. Their interpretation of melanin is as of it being the agent having as its main activity pigmenting our skin, and nothing else.

It is true; of course it does give us skin pigmentation, but it is not its only or main activity. The pigmentation is just one of the simplest task it does, the most relevant task are never mentioned, with fear of awakening and empowering Afrikans. As one of the former American president once said “the awakening and rise of the Afrikan is the decline and doom of the white man.”

wh*Te skin isnt natural
saved

because you touch yourself at night

The galaxies, the sea, the soil and food, and the womb of our mothers all manifest the presence of this complex chemical substance. Melanin is also present in our internal system and in all parts of our body; hearts, livers, muscles, nerves, intestines, and 12 locations in our brain. It is indeed our mothers who give us melanin once we are still in the womb.

Melanin is the substance responsible for our existence. It is a healer, a "drug" and organizer of major body functions; melanin is a system unto itself. It is present in both sperm and egg and it supervises the growth of the developing fetus. (Browder, 1989, p.91)

When the whites mutated into their present conditions, they grew a bony substance, calcium, on their pineal gland*, thus, restricting them to a very minimum amount, if any, of melanin, and making their pineal gland non functional. Melanin is what makes people human, it connects people with the creative forces of the universe.

Among Eurasians, only a very slight percentage of them are able to produce melanin, well less than 15 per cent. Their only visible melanin is the one existing in their internal system, hair and eyes- in some of them. It is now scientifically proven that out of an Afrikan eye, there can be made over 20 Caucasian eyes. Whites, and sometimes Albinos, are also the most likely people to have melanosis.!

All individuals having melanin in excellence, are blessed with the following capabilities:

1- The ability to reach higher level of performance; as melanin enhances the entire efficiency of our being,

2- The ability to maintain high energy level, in adverse condition. Melanin has the potential to transform solar energy, electro-magnetic energy, electricity, microwaves, music/sound waves, radar, waves, radio TV waves, thermal waves X-rays, cosmic rays, and U.V light; into kinetic energy (energy we derive from food for things like growth and bodily repairs), without the need to eat,

3- The ability to relieve the brain from its responsibility of bodily coordination; as melanin can also supervise physiological functions without the need to report to the brain. As bodily impulse can be supervised by any concentration of melanin, present in the body, this brings about two things. Firstly, there is the acceleration of our bodily responses and reflects, against stimuli. And secondly, there is the heightening of the brain’s faculties to concentrate further on intellectual, emotional and Spiritual matters,

4- The ability to delay the aging process, and protect us from the development of skin cancer. The reflection of melanin in our skins, protects us from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. Melanin absorbs the UV rays, and converts this energy into melanin,

5- Melanin has the miraculous ability to duplicate itself. This is the first chemical which can capture light to reproduce itself. It also can duplicate itself even when the necessary energy sources are unavailable,

Melanin is also what gives us intelligence. Ancients Afrikan mastered the universe to a very high level, they discovered that we, Afrikans, had an innate intelligence that could be measured as being equal to the geometrical angle of the earth = 360 degrees. They developed this intelligence in institutions such as the Mysteries Schools in Khamit (Egypt) and Nubia.
When Khamit was invaded, the Europeans destroyed all these schools and brought most of the materials to Greece. Among Eurasians, the people with most intelligence and higher level of perception and spirituality are members of wicked secret societies such as; the Illuminati, and the Freemasons. Out of the 360 degrees{} that the Afrikans developed in their mysteries school, they (the illuminati/freemason) only managed to obtain 32 degrees. Their brain has limited capacity to store intelligence.

Melanin, the Environment, the cosmos, and science.

White people know all about melanin and what greatness it can produce. They feel as if it was a danger to them. If God is omnipotent, then melanin also has a mighty and unlimited power. It is hereditary and its power never vanish. If our ancestors had this greatness in their genes then we, as their descendant, also have. All of our ancestors’ natural ingenuity and greatness is still dormant in the genes of Afrikans. Hopefully, with knowledge of self and melanin it will be manifested in the near future.

Melanin has a link with religion and spirituality, as our ancestors discovered. Religion is a white man invention. No word has yet been found in any Afrikan language meaning religion. Afrikans communicate with the spiritual world when we sleep. It occurs naturally. It is the same as when we dream. The third eye or pineal gland, (inner eye) is the eye that serves to give us vision, spirituality, dreams, and necromancy. This eye produces on a daily basis an hormone known as melatonin.

The relationship between man and melatonin is certainly nothing new. The revelations of the Bible and Torah were all inspired by people possessing a high amount of melanin.

A person can live a whole week without drinking water, and two weeks without eating. Once there is a food shortage in our internal system the melanin, well known as the soul, activates itself and takes control of the whole system.

YAHUSHUA, the Christ, stayed 40 days without food, That means that, He must have had a very high spirituality, a very powerful soul/melanin to regulates His internal system. This proves that this brother was definitely an Afrikan.

Melanin is what makes human beings be god-like, and gain godly spiritual power and consciousness. Perhaps this is the reason ancient Afrikans believed that we are made in God’s image, with the power and ability to live in harmony with nature.

From what we overstand the spiritual dimension of melanin, give us the ability to;

1- Reach higher level of consciousness. Melanin sharpens our psychological awareness, while giving us a deeper overstanding of life,

2- Maintain a humorous disposition. Melanin has a mild sedative effect, keeping us calm and collected; while generating within us compassion for ourselves and others, and helps to keep us in tune with the environment, and music,

3- Naturally intoxicate our senses. Melanin can induce an altered state of consciousness, giving us the sensation of feeling high, without the need for "drugs",

4- Use a larger percentage, of our brain. It is a known fact most people use approximately 5 per cent of their brain; as their thinking is typically concentrated on the left hemisphere of The brain. However with the gift of melanin, we are able to make use of both sides of our hemisphere.

Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today, so lets use our melanin, embrace it, and use it not only to liberate ourselves but also to help us prepare our tomorrow , and most importantly the future of our children, race, and the whole humanity. But let also be aware that some of our own brothers and sisters do not work for the interest of our afrikan race.

Okay but like evolution hasn't been proven, so

So... wait... WE WUZ...

Sorry, I mean - tanning brings my vile white soul closer to god?

I mean, it definitely increases my chance of developing melanoma, but I'm thinking more on the spiritual level rather than my timeline across this mortal coil.

A daywalking ginger I am, and a daywalking ginger I shall always be. Though my glorious tan will fade, vermillion I shall remain.

those with dark skin evolved from the dark skinned gorillas while those with light skin evolved from the light skinned chimps

the skin is an organ and the brain is an organ, since nigs have no brain the skin fries a lot and turns black

>wh*Te subhuman logic
get skin cancer and die cracker

you blacks are good at bomb attacks, boko haram's terrorist attacks are always more devastating than isis's

you should do a terrorist attack on white turks, the descendants of european slaves

We're also good at making music and food

seriously you guys are better terrorists than sandniggers independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/boko-haram-overtakes-isis-as-worlds-deadliest-terror-organisation-a6737761.html