Your Nations first XI for Russia 2018 as things stand

post them

Butland
Walker - Stones - Cahill - Bertrand
Dier - Henderson
Sterling - Alli - Rashford
Kane

think Winks might force his way in by the summer though, maybe Rose over Bertrand too

>Cahill
>Henderson
>Rashford
Replace them with Maguire, Winks, and Albrighton respectively and the squad actually has a chance of progressing beyond the group stage. Although I'm not sure why you wouldn't just copy Spurs 5atb system they use against top sides and stick a few mongs in the backline

2022 is our year. Hahaa....

It would be so dope to see Reus

and realistically where do you see your team going ?

Szczęsny
Cionek-Pazdan-Glik
Piszczek/Błaszczykowski- Krychowiak - Linetty -Bereszyński/Grosicki
Zieliński
Lewandowski - Milik

we'd go to the semis if we had a third cb instead of Cionek but alas

>albrighton

poland's team is pretty nice desu

Might choose Lallana over Sterling

why Szczesny?

home mate

10/10 post. Perfect execution

He's not amazing but he's got fantastic crossing and set piece delivery, which with Kane and Maguire/Dier etc could be dangerous

Alison
Alves Miranda Silva Marcelo
Casemiro Paulinho Fernandinho
Jesus Neymar Coutinho

youll reach the knockout stage in this WC

because Artur Boruc doesn't play anymore
He'll play symbolically vs Mexico, his last 44 minutes, then standing ovation.
Szczęsny has been chosen in Juve to replace aging Buffon, but I don't believe in his abilities.Fabiański is much better, though he's playing in shitty team.
>Cionek
hey, what about Błaszczykowski on the wing defence? he used to be an offensive defender, it would probably solve our problems

get fucking ashley young in the side if you want some delivery

I just hope Pazdan will hit his peak form for the second tournament in the row and that we won't play with 4231 as our wide players are getting older and don't really have enough stamina to constantly run for 90+ minutes.

who else?
Our domestic league keepers are utter shit, Tytoń will be battling against relegation in La Liga, Fabiański will be battling against relegation in PL, Skorupski doesn't start ahead of Allison of all people, Boruc is what, 38? and will be playing his last match in the NT this month, while Szczęsny is the heir apparrent to Buffon and probably will start for them after he retires (so right after WC).

I'm pretty sure we will, unless we det drawn into a death group of sorts.

Nawałka has a raging boner for Cionek (and he can get much more from him than the guys down in Palermo do), so unfortunately we have to deal with him, especially since I don't think we have a better replacement for him.
And yeah, I included Błaszczykowski as a wingback option, but as I said, I don't think that any two of him, Piszczek, Bereszyński and Grosicki can run for 90+ minutes straight.

>Implying

You know that faggot coach of your will force his corinthians players in no matter what. Also why allison and not ederson?