Dean: The Demetri Martin Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-TDnXEV7M

This looks so insanely horrendous I dont even know where to begin

wow, he's late with that

about thirteen years too late

His show was okay, what happened?

it's soooo sundance-escue

I forgot this dude even existed. Where the fuck has he been?

sundance bait?

>It's an indie film about an upper middle class hipster who's unhappy

Why do people keep making this type of film? There's like a dozen of them released every year and they're never very good or interesting. Why not try making something original instead? I'm so sick of this trope.

because the writers and directors of such things are under the impression that their world view is so unique that they have to shower people with 1 1/2 hours of it.

>Being a grown man with this haircut

Why?

HE FELL STEW

>Gillian Jacobs and Demetri Martin co-starring

If this was 2009 I would be excited

>he's 43
what the fuck

I used to consider him a spiritual successor to Mitch Hedberg. It would have been better if he died early like Mitch, too.

>Demetri Martin
Oh, I used to like that guy when I was 15 9 years ago

Literally me

I work in a hardware store up in the mountains around Tahoe. Demetri came in about a month and a half ago with his kid and wife. He seemed really cool. I saw him at the check stand, and he let his wife finish while he enthusiastically showed his kid the sleds we keep up front. His wife was a 3/10.

>it's an ugly jew writes himself banging Jillian Murphy episode

I meant Gillian Jacobs

How do you know he's jewish?

Is this a legit movie or am I being pranked by a indie movie parody?

>award guy spaghettis at party
>hot girl starts Convo with him
THST LITERALLY DOES NOT FUCKING HAOOEN JESUS TITFUCKING CHRIST

I've already seen Garden State though

This movie is basically step brothers but with only 1 manchild and hes only slightly less autistic.

>discount old emma stone
> the guy 43 years old, is he actually that old in the movie?
>Indie movie: the Indie movie experience

Looks very forgettable.

I actually still like her, but everything she did except for Community was utter shit

i hope the demetri martin makes room for that one time where patrice oneal rhetorically took a gianormous shit on him when he was on stage at the comedy cellar or wherever these standup dudes work frequently.

He was vertical, Stew, and he became horizontal

I would honestly watch this if it were a movie about Kevin Kline and Mary Steenburgen enjoying a quaint but funny twilight romance.

Remember those five minutes a decade ago when a couple of people laughed at one of Demetri Martin's jokes?