Are hapa girls more or less beautiful than white girls? More or less beautiful than Asian girls?

Are hapa girls more or less beautiful than white girls? More or less beautiful than Asian girls?

i think that answer can only be answered by the individual. no generalized statement would make either or neither true.

Superior to both Asian and white in looks.

Inferior in mind and soul.

Also it depends on the dad/mom.

white dad asian mom is notorious for making racist little gold digging sluts with insecurity complex. Not all but more likely because beta white men have crazy yellow fever and asian women like greencards/money.

wow, calm down elliot.

Mind explaining why none of the women on the left side of your image date Asian men then?

>Chloe Wang (Bennet)

>Daniele Suzuki
Beautiful, positive racial identity, but still none of them want Asian men???

>Aline Nakashima
With her White husband and children

not him but i'd wager it has something to do with statistics considering East Asians make up less then 5%? of america's population. just food for thought, availability and frequency matter in compatibility. more chances, more matches. but i don't know enough about those actresses or care enough about them to see the demographic makeup of the city they are from, could be higher or lower. dunno.

White>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bermuda triangle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hapa

Because Asian men are like 5% of the population?

Problem isn't mixing of asian/white blood isn't if the dad is white or asian but the context of it.

Asian men who end up with a white woman usually aren't thinking. "oh man i fucking love white women and their round eyes. so exotic!". Usually beta asian men can't get white girls anyways. beta white women end up with niggers.

On the other end, white men with asian women doesn't automatically mean failure hapas. But BETA white men with beta asian women (gold diggers, green carders, swine flu affliction, asian self-haters, etc) do have a higher likelihood of making beta hapas regardless of gender.

tl;dr problem isn't wmaf. problem is fetishism and betaness of parents.

Girl in the OP is a WMAF hapa and is a world renowned high fashion model

Your point? That doesn't refute nor has anything to do with what I said.

If hapa girls have such racial pride and have such strong alpha Asian fathers why do none of them want to date Asian men?

i never understood fashion. I don't find her attractive but the general population does?

Here I am again.

Fashion favours girls with neoteny
This girl is ridiculously neotenic more than most non white non asian little girls

from clockwise.

maybe, too much post processing, no, maybe.

Hapa women look like ugly.. Hapa man is better.

Don't forget to rate the cat.

is that a personal opinion or is that actually a thing in the industry? weird as fuck.

that was a 'maybe' with the cat, it's a no without.

But she's cute. Love her.

I didn't say anything about racial pride.

I'm going to stop replying after this post because if you still don't get it then you're just too stupid to even read the first sentence or the tl;dr.

see >Because Asian men are like 5% of the population?
>tl;dr problem isn't wmaf. problem is fetishism and betaness of parents.

Again. Asian men are 5% of the population. Even less in Europe. They would practically have to be fetishists LOOKING to get with them on purpose like weeb girls or gookweeb girls to get an Asian man.

That's a clear sign of racial fetishism which I said is a trait usually found in betas a result of failed hapas.

Normally adjusted people don't pick someone to make babies with because they like "their exotic racial features" but because they like the person themselves.

less because they are not white

oh, better picture, it's a yes now. not a glasses person though, got one without?

Its a personal opinion but I'm high IQ so its probably right on the money as always

Your image references "positive racial identity" and you imply that alpha Asian males would be their fathers. With all this positive reinforcement for Asian culture and Asian men, why do they still prefer White men?

See pic for example
>AMWF hapa girl
>Asian activist
>has a large Asian social circle (so your statistics argument is invalid)
>made pro-Asian male film specifically dealing with Asian masculinity
>still only dates White men

Fashion industry is run by homos. Of course they have no idea what kind of women really are attractive.