How the fuck is South Africa still functioning?

How the fuck is South Africa still functioning?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTfU4cmE6M
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=4EXwrhFf6cU
youtube.com/watch?v=0r0JQVrxjVw
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nelson-mandela-fake-sign-language-2971042
pastebin.com/mxz2gKEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not

ONO

ONO

*smacks lip*

ONORABUL MEMBA

ORDAH!
ORDAH!

ONORABLE MEMBA MOTONGO

PLEASE

DAT LANGUAGE IS NOT PARLIAMENTARY

There are still whites living there.

I don't know how the white parliamentarians endure that

Is it worth it?

can someone translate the dutch guy at 10:00 minutes

their country is burning paintings because 'they waycis'

youtube.com/watch?v=FoTfU4cmE6M

>ONORABLE MEMBA
God. Even I feels for you... What the fuck is happening in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

It isn't.. it's pathetic they blame their own incompetence on racism or "white males" just as their counterparts in america.. Just as unagreeable and unable to have a proper conversation without interrupting others. It's truly sad to watch.. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have some asshole with 80 iq talk about muh racism if you don't agree with them. These idiots can take any civilized society or structure and turn it into a kindergarden, or turn it upside down with just their mere presence. And since they don't recognize that they themselves are the problem they do not change accordingly.

actually, it's not functioning.

I might have to work in South Africa for a week, how likely is it that I'll get beat to death?

420%
But its ok, just take a flamethrower cab.

>According to a dated November 2013 Ipsos survey, the party's supporters are younger than average, with 49% being younger than 24, overwhelmingly black (99%) and mostly male, with women representing only 33% of the support base. A disproportionate number of supporters live in Malema's home province of Limpopo (28%), while only 1% live in KwaZulu-Natal, a more populous province.

do they pay a bunch of poor kids to vote for them? or just promise them bread in exchange for votes?

The SA parliament is absolutely painful to watch.

I think it means "I am a licensed doctor and the prescription is correct" or something. Some afrikaner translated it in the other thread

WE
WUZ
O-O-ONORABLE MEMBUHS

Damn first time in aboot a year I see a flag for the first time.

Almost makes me wish I was a collector.

Oh well, friendly bump for any collectors who may have missed you.

/autism

HE IS A R-R-RACIST
ZEH TWO WHITE MALES

Well I kinda deserve it anyways.

kek thanks

>how likely is it that I'll get beat to death?
if you are in the Western Cape, you'll be OK. The controlled media never mentioned it, but ZA was hit harder than anyone else by Brexit. They are well on their way to Zim 2.0.

HE THREATENED ME

>aboot

nick bate??

out of prison already?

> these 2 flags
> north Korea and Vatican have been posting a lot this weekend.
> none if them are ProxyKuck
> all the tadpoles in the pond at work have now turned into what seems like literally thousands of tiny mini frogs fucking EVERYWHERE

K-kek is this your doing?

erytime

youtube.com/watch?v=4EXwrhFf6cU

youtube.com/watch?v=0r0JQVrxjVw

I don't know anything about SA politics, but every single "redshirt" and especially the original nigger crying about racism, look like they have the IQ of a toaster and should be put down for the benefit of mankind.

>yfw the nigger in the red hard hat was working construction on the building and wandered into the parliament

Does SA have any chance of returning to it's former glory?

hannaarabrrrr membaaaaa

Why did whites give up control of SA?

SA is a fucking joke.

WITHDRAW THIS COMMENT NOW

is the sign language guy faking it?

its comuhn dehr in deh afreeka

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nelson-mandela-fake-sign-language-2971042

You must have a low bar for functioning.

as much as i hate niggers, i have a problem with genocide. i think the way to handle it is forcibly restrict their breeding and don't allow them to have any say in politics. it's evident that niggers will never be able to understand what's in their best interests

What?

It's not like we wanted to give up control. We were sanctioned to smithereens by the rest of the world.

That was hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen someone using "please" like they were begging the chamber's president for favours.

Also required reading:
pastebin.com/mxz2gKEM

It'll be alright bru ;_;. You're not at our level... yet

can somebody take this immage and do the

"2000% ONERABLE" thing with it.

only one thing you can do my south african friend

>implying I believe

>ONORABUL MEMBA

YOU CANNOT
ONORABU MEMBA
YOU CANNOT BEHAIVE LIKE DIS

give quebecs flag back

rare

How's life?

Not sure if that should make us feel better or more anxious.

are you white?

DELLOW FELEGATES

What's the general situation like I'm SA these days? What would happen, hypothetically, if the EFF won?

Yes it does, and it will require a Chinese funded nigger genocide.

The Chinese will colonize Africa within the next 30 years and they will take care of these subhumans

Honourable , honourable chamber speaker , Point of Order, I don't wanna say it loud before (cant translate this) Im a doctor groenewald and the medicine is correct.

Things are plodding along as usual. If the EFF wins an election the shit will hit the fan in a truly spectacular fashion. It will essential be Zim 2.0 with a lot more violence.

how adorable they think they're people.

>He is not a doctor

DAS RACISSSSSSSSS

feel like I'm back in highschool!

Someone should make a funny meme song remix on this ONORABUL MEMBA like it was with NOBODY CANA CROSIT

I can't tell you what to do but If I were you I'd be prepared to flee at a moment's notice. Don't trust kaffir banks, keep everything in an offshore account or in a tangible format such as gold and jewels. Breaks my heart to see this but I'm really not surprised. Stay safe.

They're bringing back the Zimbabwe dollar, they drained our bank accounts and instated an arbitrary draw limit of $100 a day. Also you can't take more than $1000 out of the country on your personage.

tl,dr SHTF

how adorable you think your human

IDK m8, you tell me

t.b potato nigger

Trying to get some assets offshore, but they've recently enacted a appropriation bill. Which means nothing is truly safe. Wouldn't it be absurd if we have to flee across to Zim for stability when TSHTF.

Gumba dumba dumbledore mumba badabum da memba tende.

Fuck. I've got senpai in Harare.

How did they drain your accounts? How much did they take?

finished watching it.

>South Africa is screwed

Crazier things have happened, crime rate isn't as high here though. We're transferring everything into my UK uncle's account.

I'm attending a uni in Australia, dad's really worried. Told my sister to stay with my aunt over semester break.

ur digusting

Bizarrely, we don't get a lot of news from Zim, but from what I can gather you guys have essentially run out of money. There was talks of using the rand instead of the dollar. What's happening?

How do you guys survive? According to your language your a white person.

Do you live in a gated community?

I read somewhere there are still 20.000 whites in zimbabwe this present day.

How do the 'natives' look at you?

decolonization was a mistake

I can't understand a single word

Are you original Rhodesian or part of humanitarian missions to Zimbabwe?

Its mostly gibberish, but they sound a lot like the niggers we have here so I can make out some of the words.

They've bankrupted the country and now threatening to nationalize all businesses like they did the farms. China bailed us out once, they're not making that mistake again. The sheer stupidity is unbelievable. Country's finished, they're cannibalizing each others assets . When bob kicks the bucket there's going to be a civil war. what's left of our crumbling infrastructure will be destroyed and it'll all be bush again.

This is not the country I grew up in, I can't recognize it anymore. There's nothing for me here.

Again please reply to my question thank you im so curious.

Do you fear for your life?

it's really not

at least not at a first-world level

>not being an onorabul membah

I always think we are the canaries in the coal mine, but you guys are further down the drain than we are. I shudder to think what's going to happen when Bob bites the dust.

Thats what happens when you let blacks govern

so hes like the african /pol then? LOL

>Rowdy Coons in Africa
>This is unprecedented what ever will we do?

Kill yourself.

Honorable memba I ask you to withdraw this comment

I live in a relatively safe suburb, we got 7ft walls with concrete 1m deep foundations with an electric fence ontop. House's windows and doors are all reinforced with steel bars. Got an alarm system too. security company keeps active units on our street 24/7.

We maintain a reasonable standard of living, got a 2 maids etc. Locals in the big cities are are mostly alright. Much safer here in comparison to South Africa.

it doesn't really matter what they say, not to us, not to them.

niggers talk the way they do because they do't actually NEED to understand each other. they don't listen to each other, their culture doesn't require them to understand.

when ngigers talk to whites they get frustrated because the content of our speech actually means, they just want to start insulting us

this is how voodoo works, LITERALLY how voodoo works. the speaker overwhelmsthe audience with "spirit" words from the spirit world (bullshit) and works the crowd up into a frenzy.

This is so hard to imagine for me. Like what job can you do? Youre groceries? Drive a car? Do they have Tank stations? etc etc

so many questions.

HONARABA MEMBA

STOP DIS RAECISM

ONORABLE MEMBA
DAT LANGUAGE IS UNACCEPTABLE
I HAVE TO ASK YOU TO WITHDRAW

Stand strong brother.

What the world did to Rhodesia was a fucking shame.

Highest per capita Allied servicemen ratio in WWII only for the rest of the Empire to abandon and hand you over to low-IQ Communist thugs in your hour of need.

I was going to ask you why you didn't emigrate but it's a stupid question.
The whole world is going the way of Zimbabwe. Either we hold our ground or we concede defeat.

>repeatedly told to stop
>never stops
>never any consequences
>whenever he accuses others it is investigated and everyone is punished

Also, there was a subplot where a white speaker says that if the blacks speakers act up, they should be prepared to take some of their own medicine. A bunch of nigresses then ganged up and started shouting about how this was a medical diagnosis, and that whitey has no right to use the term "medicine" because they are not doctors.

Atlantafag here, this is exactly what grade school was like. And no, nothing ever gets done. I can assure you that this is happening every single day, and only the whites will ever be punished. This probably takes up at least 75% of the parliament's time.

And yes, niggers always make shit up. They always agree with the accusations to change the subject from their own behavior.

why some niggs wear red? its some kind of protest or they have a second job?

What in fuck...

Thanks m8, Kissinger did this to us. funded commie terrorists to destabilize and eventually overthrow our government, same thing happened in South Africa.
They blew up schools, restaurants and hospitals and our own kith and kin armed them under """their""" directive

It's the EFF. A far left Marxist party. They claim to represent the working class, thus the miner's helmets and the headscarves. But the black working class will be the first to be fucked over if they were ever to come to power.

which part are you coming to? If western cape then you just hhave to keep out of dodgy areas and avoid the N2 at night. If Joburg then just stick to Sandton/Randburg other up class areas and youll still be robbed

how bad is it over there? Any hope?

Afrikaners should all bug out to Australia and let the savages eat each other in the ruins of SA.