Chink Killers

Chink Killers

외국인들 눈에는 우리도 짱깨야

In reality you are all chinks.

gooks are inbred peninsula chinks

japs are inbred island gooks

modern gooks are inbred peninsula chinks with inbred island gook dna

mongols and chinks have intermixed blood through the ages raping each other but ultra autists and hate each other much like Britain and France.

This thread hurts the feelings of the Chinese people.

t. pingpong

kys

>implying we do not all have some form of intermixed blood

jokes on you, communist probably killed more through mismanagement than ww2, now get nuked kim

몽골 티베트 위구르는?

fuck off chink

Fuck off

>Korea
>Japan
>Taiwan
>HK
>Chink killers
Kek, I hate the chinks too but you cucks shit your pants everytime facing mighty chinks so how come you are 'chink killers'?

this.

It's potential thing

fuck you chink

t. tingtong

same shit you all the same chinks and gooks or whatever you want to be. except singapore who has jungle asian monkey dna.

Rude, don't bring other asians down to chink level

Thought you implying as the old time, sorry. China is my rival so of course, I hate it when seeing someone undervalue them.

Nowadays? Yeah, you have the point but let's talk about 'old time' and my ranking is:

>Japan
Yep, Imperial Japs kill chinks left and right in ww2 but before that, they are completely irrelevant. Be thanks to your god, Japs for your island so China too lazy to cross the water into Japan. Sengoku Jidai is a child play compared to mainland China war and annex campaign.

so Japan ranking: 0.5/chink killer ( a full point is the best aka deserve 'chink killers' title)

So you are all inbred?

continue with the ranking

>Korea
Sorry but no, Korean in the ancient time is weak and nearly become a state for China.

so Korea ranking: zero/chink killers

>Taiwan
irrelevant, only pop up for around 100 years.

so Taiwan ranking: zero/chink killers

>HK
Not a nation: zero/chink killers

'old time' ratnking end.

Actually you are too.
We are all the same race, the human race.

East asians are superiest race on earth. Stop showing your inferiority came from your shitty DNA

It's true. Korea was very friendly to china. but now, china has made too many enemeis. It's Time to say good bye china

And I don't believe brinwashed commie china as the real china. Taiwan and HonKong is the real china that I believe

Hong Kong is China and China will be nationalist again.

Japans the only country with a historic flag and emblem

Kek

woah... such a thing to be proud about..i applaud japan for its amazingly interesting flag design that withstood time it self unlike other shitty countries...

The only flag that deserves the capacity, if any, is this.

No Vietnam??

Please don't treat us as Asian.

Japanesse are honorary Africans.

We prefer to be African to be considered as East Asian.

OH WHO SAID I LIED BECAUSE I NEVER
I NEVER
WHO SAID I LIED BECAUSE I NEVER

Because you are commie

Were the only real chink killers in Asia besides the Japanese

>정축하성(丁丑下城)은 병자호란 때 남한산성에 피신한 인조가 농성 59일만에 청나라 황제 홍타이지에게 항복, 1637년(정축년) 2월 24일(음력 1월 30일) 남한산성을 나와 삼전도에서 항복의 예를 행한 것을 말한다. 흔히, 삼전도의 굴욕(三田渡의 屈辱)이라고 표현된다. 다만 당시 인조는 절대 항복이라는 말을 쓰지 않고 단순히 성에서 나온다는 뜻인 하성이라고 표현했고, 신하들에게도 이를 강요했다.

This flag is so beautiful tbqh desu

>We
I*