What does Sup Forums think about Colombia?

What does Sup Forums think about Colombia?

Other urls found in this thread:

colombiareports.com/keep-colombias-homicide-rate-low-dismember-dispose-victims-remains/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RENE HIGUITA
PABLO ESCOBAR
BEST WOMEN IN SUD AMERICA

I think those are all the memes.

Muchos drogas

:^)

not a fan

poor and violent, wouldn't go there

Why is it congolombians are so eager to be relevant? No other count in latam excep Brasil and Argentina wants to be relevant

>SE asian beauty pageant contestant
>99% chance she'll be mixed race
Why do you like mixed people so much?

You be quite before things get out of hand pajeet, back to Sup Forums

This enraged the Canadian.

Didn't really understand this post, here's a Chile related image I have.

stinky pajeet deja de pajeetearla

Didn't really understand this post either, here's an America related image I have.

Poverty, violence and coke

same opinion

>that whole pic strip

Memes aside, that does sound depressing.

desuarchive aweonao

Colombian women are some of the hottest women in the world.

POOland

We get off on foreigners complimenting our country, seriously.

Seems cool

Your country has a lot of hot women.

i live there

How's it like?

Nice.

see

They're dumb cunts who should stop invading my damn country.

>implying any colombian would move to monkeyland

Tell that to the thousands of Colombians running away from cartels and ilegally immigrating to Brazil.

oh, the ones in your imagination? sorry, i can't

You can deny it as much as you want, but the statistics don't lie. You too should come to Brazil soon, before your puny country collapses in a few years.

ok, show me the "statistics" then

Search it up by yourself, dumbfuck.

VALIDATE ME YOU POC PIECE OF SHIT

The uneven stripes in the flag trigger my autism.

weren't Chileans fascists?
aren't most Armenians in chile from Bolivia?

Hate the wh*Te ones. The best colombians (actual colombians) are ameridian, arab and african.

Arabs are white in Colombia and they behave exactly like it.

I thought all Colombianas were beautiful but the few I've met here have all been middle aged Indio women. The Brazilians here are mostly unattractive too. Still looking out for the Latina qt of my dreams.

Brazilians are fucking ugly dude

Too many people believe the meme

ok, thanks for nothing monkey

Some definitely aren't. I ran into a Brazilian tour group in Chile and the girls were all really good looking.

>I thought all Colombianas were beautiful
then you're dumb, this is not a magic place where every girl is a minimum a 8/10 like some people think, there are some pretty girls, yeah, but there are also ugly girls, just like everywhere else in the world
also i doubt any pretty colombian girl would move to NZ

>the top 5% of brazilians who can afford traveling to another country are the ones who aren't ugly
Woah

C U L O M B I A
U
L
O
M
B
I
A

My mum is from Columbia

Hellish place filled with loathsome beings. Truly it's what nightmares are made of.

just like br.

Running away from cartels: No (most certainly)
Running away from shitty economy, extremely bad job market and extremely low wages: Sure.

This place is a shithole in many senses, not just in terms of security indicators.

Colombian people.

>Running away from shitty economy, extremely bad job market and extremely low wages
>to Brazil
is this a joke? no one is going to Brazil ffs, a lot of people is moving (including me) but not to Brazil. that would be going from normal shit to diarrhea

If it was safer and transport was better (no transmimeme bullshit) it would be quite alright

Needs to shake off the subversive US grip.

Same with brazilians studying in our public universities. Sorry man I think we're equal or there are probably more pf you people here the the other way around. Friendly reminder that our economy grows faster than yours and it is expected to surpass you in per capita terms before 2020

Lol @ this deluded hue. M8 for fucks sake, your country has a higher crime ratio than a country who was in a 50 year internal conflict until recently

This shit is inaccurate as fuck. Why would a colombian go to a portuguese speaking discount colombia? This is definitely not a thing, but keep on dreaming and capitalizing on your 1st world fantasies

1. Inmigrants that are cancer
2. They rape donkeys as a tradition
3. Biggest cocaine exporters alongside Peru
4. Among the most violent countries in the world
5. Coffee
6. Gabriel García Márquez
7. Hot women

heard of a lot who went to Australia for studying
only girl I ever fell in love was Colombian. Didn't want me so I am on Sup Forums. Other Colombians and dudes from there were ok too. Never was in Colombia

Honestly seems like an intriguing place with nice people that I would like to visit sometime

once went on a few days with a colombiana

one of the hottest women i'll ever speak to

dates*

la cocaina
dangerous country
but nice landscapes far away from cities

a shithole full of subhumans

did you fuck?

no :(

no good chemistry? How did you get the courage to ask a hot Colombian out?

she asked me out, we went on a couple dates and it went well but then just sorta stopped talking after that for some reason.

this basically. they are also criminals, every single one of them

where did you know her from?

Tinder ofc

aren't you a beta virgin like the rest of us desu ka?

Married a Colombiana.
Ask me anything.

How did you meet?
How long are you together?
Would you say Colombian women have a different mentality?

do you suck dicks?
do you do "a barrel"?

>How did you meet?
Interpals Thread, I went there.
>How long are you together?
1,87 Years
>Would you say Colombian women have a different mentality?
I think yes. Be prepared for fire!
>do you suck dicks?
I tried to suck my own several times and failed.
>do you do "a barrel"?
I did some in a game called Wurm.
I needed them to ferment wine.

is she hot?

No

And then chileans come asking why we don't like you? hmm, wonder why....

I fucking hate the climate in Bogota, I like the rest. Friendly people, they immigrants have a bad reputation in Santiago and the north, although here in the south we prefer them over Santiaguinos

Go fuck yourself disgusting hick. Hope you get volcano'd or some shit nigger lover

>nigger lover
I haven't see any black Colombian here

>I fucking hate the climate in Bogota
Highland oceanic climate. It's about the same as Southern Chile although dryer, why do you hate it?

I thought only people from Peru and Bolivia had a problem with Chileans. So Chileans hate Colombia too?

>It's about the same as Southern Chile although dryer

This. why anyone understand this? I don't even realize cartels exist.

el chileno es un animal conflictivo

>I don't even realize cartels exist.
You sure live in a fantasy world then

>Colombia
CROAT'D

Litellary is México 2.0

i imagine colombia as one big jungle with one overpopulated city flooding with drugs and blood

The cartels don't affect me directly in anyway that I can think, I just know about them in the news. I think that the real problem are the shitty Jobs and shitty wages, no body is running from here for some Pablo Escobar-ish movie character, we just want more money.

thought you can live good with less money in Colombia compared to here. While there are for sure many extremely poor people or else they wouldn't be fucktoys for fat old americans looking for girls as young as possible

Yes it is exactly like that. And I imagine Danemark a place fullof educated people with you being an exception to the norm

Check koppen climate clasification lad

There are no cartels here, maybe in the 80s but certainly not today. All drug trade is controled by sall scale groups and individual that can't be categorized as a "cartel"

I love Colombia an its people. Every colombian i've met have been very friendly and nice to be with. Them and Chile are probably our closer sllies.
On the other hand, i dislike a lot of the colombian posters here, but that won't make me change my opinion about the country

would like to german one of them

They're raging faggots.

Take this as a wake up call. You think the southern cone is developed? Then you need to know that most of Colombia actually has about the same standard of living or is almost on par. Pic related is barranquilla, our 4th largest city

>There are no cartels here
colombiareports.com/keep-colombias-homicide-rate-low-dismember-dispose-victims-remains/

I dare you to say that this post is telling lies.

Do you realize how cringy you come across posting shit like that man