This show is fucking hilarious

This show is fucking hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TDFPKkVCCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It's not really that great. But it's better than I expected and strange enough to be interesting.

I liked it, but "fucking hilarious" is a stretch. It kept me interested based on plot & characters but it wasn't actually that funny, there were many points where the only thing marking it as a "comedy" was the loud, exaggerated sitcom-speech of the actors.

Raylan Givens dug coal for this?

Is that Happy Gilmore's wife?

Only reason I am remotely interested is because Raylan is in it. Is it worth watching?

The show's fun enough and he's good in it, watch the first two episodes and see what you think

nah
i tried a couple of episodes but it's really not that good
i love timothy oliphant but his COMEDY GURNING is really bad

I just enjoy the deadpan way the husband reacts to every horrible thing in the show. "Well, we didn't really have time, what with you killing and eating him"

Don't forget - it's a totally original premise according to Esquire. Finally women get to see the hero they deserve!: an average urban housewife. Not like a degree and career in medicine means more than that.

I liked the kids

Nah, that article is off-base. Barrymore's character does seem to think she's been "empowered," but that is played as a joke, because her "empowerment" is leading her to murder people and destroy her own family. She's constantly fucking everything up and refusing to take any responsibility for it.

you could make a lot of criticisms against this show, but it definitely isn't "PC"

The boy should have been raped.

liv btfo

>do you have any wine flutes?
>FLUTES!? I think I may...
Loki best

>she's a zombie?
>oooh I don't really like that word; it has a lot of negative connotations that tho along with it
>well I don't like it either
Timothy has amazing delivery.

>that part where Timothy begins to lie to the boy next door about his step father, that whole conversation that follows

I want her to eat me.

I thought it was pretty bad, especially the kids. I like the leads tho

I literally just finished ep 10. I actually laughed at loud at some points, which is more than I can say for most comedies. Otherwise, I was smiling pretty much the whole way through. I liked the over the top comic delivery, it helps that the jokes aren't BBT tier awful either, and that it was impeccably cast.

What a weak ending though, it just sort of fizzled out.

no happy gilmores wife is the mom in modern family

Drew got hurt and they cut it 2 episodes short

This was my only complaint as well. The ending was so abrupt and out of place like there should have been one more episode to wrap the season up. It wasn't even like a cliffhanger, just a random stopping point

Source?

Reading Entertainment (I think?) magazine in line at the grocery store.

wait she's a zombie and not just some cannibal serial killer?

Nigga did you even read the show description? Yes its about her being dead overnight and then starts craving human flesh. Later episodes she starts rotting

....read the plot teaser. She tears into many a person.

One time I'm glad there is no sound on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=0TDFPKkVCCw

>Strong female

What? I've watched a few episodes of Santa Clara and it's just a straight comedy. He's not "strong" at all besides having a few scenes where she's supposed to be intimidating. Otherwise she's just a comedy character, and not one I'd call "strong".

He carries the show tbqh

yeah for sure, but all in all better than I expected it to be

Do Americans actually say "realtor" like that?

I havent watched it yet, but i love campy retarded shows. The neighbors is also great.

And for fucks sake how can drew god damn barrymore be bad?

I like that it didn't have much feminist context

This, I thought it was an accident at first but they kept saying it like that

I thought it was just a Timothy Olyphant quirk, but then everyone else would also say it like that. I was so confused.

>tfw i worked as a caterer to this show

What do actors eat?

Boys never get raped in tv shows its not fair

How did they show say it and how are you supposed to say it?

People on the show kept saying real-a-tor
It's pronounced real-tor

This takes place in my hometown. It's the right blend of silly, light hearted humor, with a dash of gross out scenes. Good and comfy, but not great.

how bad was drew hurt?

It's comfy

>Lived in Santa Clarita for most of my life.
>Finally escaped and moved to Chicago.
>This show.

Fucking shit town is stalking me I swear.

where is it pronounced that way? soda country?

umm, sweetie...cannibalism isn't comfy?