What are some essential Emmakinos?

What are some essential Emmakinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FEtlO6_ulQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i liked birdman, emma had a nice ass in it.

i liked bling ring, emma had a nice ass in it.

But whose ass is best?

Perhaps putting the three Emma's in a mud wrestling ring, wearing tight leotards, and having them fight it out would resolve this long-running mass debate.

1. Emma Thompson
2. Emma Roberts
3. Emma Stone
999. Emma Watson

> Movie where 3mma play three lesbian lovers when?

thompson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>> two emmas >>> watson

This
I don't even care that Thompson is a rapefugee shill

Me on the left

>ywn be her slave
;_;

Blackery

Roberts is best, not necessarily by any merit of her own, but for the fact that she isn't Stone or Watson.

Stone is ugly as fuck and Watson is overrated by nostalgic redditors who had their first wet dream over her in a fucking hogwarts uniform.

>Emma roberts will never beat the shit outta of you before raping your dick

I like old white bitches which is why she's best Emma.

Is it required to have lewd feet if your name is Emma?

Marry/make gentle love to Watson, disregard the other two

in terms of acting quality, Emma Stone is so far above the rest it's kind of insulting even to ask

In terms of waifu quality, man, it's all taste but Emma Watson objectively looks like Richard Dawkins so there's that to consider

foy>>>>>>> all of them
tho

I liked Palo Alto and Adult World, she was very cute in both.

I think I'd go for Emma Watson. She's a snobby upper class girl educated in the Northeast, which is kind of my background. Stone is a little too old, it would feel like my mom. Emma Roberts is literally insane and abused her boyfriend.

Dark Emma > all Emmas

> ywn be her slave
> Emma Watson will never be her slave
> You and Emma Watson will never be leashed and collared and lick Emma Roberts feet.

emma watson > all other beings in the universe.

Stone = trash

Watson all the way!

Watson is the cutest but also has the worst personality. Roberts is the next cutest and seems to be a cute person. I don't know shit about Stone and she is the least attractive.

>Emmas
The worst quality in Hollywood, Kates are better

1. Emma Watson (Best and only Emma)
2. Emma Stone
3. Emma Roberts (Bitchy attitude)

Just watch the Harry Potter films and that's it, because regardless of the fact I think Emma Watson is the best Emma and is cute and I'd definitely date her if I had the chance, she can't act for shit and the fact she always talks as if she enjoys listening to herself talk annoys me

Watson has such a dumb empty smile.

Tied between Roberts and Watson I love their powerful faces and I want them to adopt me and hold dominion over me like the little baby I am

Noah
The Bling Ring
Colonia
Perks
Harry Potter
Ballet Shoes
My Week With Marilyn

Lmfao. Stone literally cannot act, shiggy.
Pretty much this.

yea ok

yea ok

yea ok

All shitty except for Harry Potter

maggie Q > emmas

Can I have Roberts?

Stone is a terribly mediocre actress. Emma Watson is not much better but shows more promise (see her performance in Colonia).

Emma Watson equals Hermione Granger, the rest of her movies are shit. Exactly like Aaron Paul equaling Jesse Pinkman, the rest of his stuff is shit.

Why are you posting Foyfu in the Emma thread?

is it me or middle emma is the most overrated of all of them?
She think's she some sort of godess.

>yfw you will never run across a romantic French beach with her while giggling and laughing and soaking in the warm setting sun
Why he even live senpai

It's kinda what I do

Maybe if you don't watch movies. I like them all and they are all completely different. I don't even like Coppola typically but TBR was pure cinema and Emma was Peter Sellers tier

I guess that's cool then

Technically she used to be before she started attention whoring with this shit after the Harry Potter films

Watson to me personally, is a goddess and is the only good actress. Roberts is okay.

>Peter Sellers tier

Poor Peter Sellers...

>this childrens book tier post and understanding of cinema
How low is your IQ, half gook emma redditor? I mean it too
>TBR was pure cinema and Emma was Peter Sellers tier
Are you fucking retarded or something or do you just parrot things you've seen other say and apply them to things you like?

I'm not even the first user to say that. I was looking at old posts because i forgot then sometimes had diacussion and someone said that in 2013

t. Buttmad Stonefag who can't stop won't stop tipping

Oh fuck, you just know Kate did awful things to Emma.

Are you going to answer the question, habitual samefag or are you just going to dump images and hide behind them?

Stop posting pictures of little girls.

I wish I was one of those sandals.

>yfw you will never reach this level of maximum comfyness

really?

Fuck off pedophile

Blow me faggot

NO

Why don't pedophiles just get themselves castrated? If someone catches you, it'll be done without anesthaesia

jesus christ this "gif" has more emotion and acting range than emma watson

As always.

Roberts >>> Stone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watson

I love her eye color

Emma watson is top tier tbqhwyf

Disgusting pedo

>You will never smell Emma Watson's farts

She needs to play in new Dune by Villeneuve
youtube.com/watch?v=2FEtlO6_ulQ

Roberts.

yisss

Flash back Friday to the time I got to fuck my fantasy Waifu
Yes I did fuck her after this was taken no she honestly wasn't that great it bed it was mediocre

Stone - only one who can act to save her life, but needs a ton of makeup not to look like she has downs syndrome

Watson - pretty as fuck, but absolutely talentless

Roberts - dead eyes, has only one character = bitch, which she can't even deliver reasonably

I seriously don't get how people cannot put Emma Watson as the no. 1 and only Emma

Roberts is bitchy and Stone looks like a frog

You look like a cute couple

>Roberts is bitchy
but thats what makes her so attractive

Watson is the attention whoring feminist. But I don't really care.

Even only going by looks Roberts is still the best.

This may be true but Watson is still the hottest.

Watson is the only one with talent

/thread

Why do happas love Emma "reddit" Watson so much?