youtu.be/wr3JPto1T78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An English Rose

i hate cunts

whu so early?

I DON'T WANT JOHN OLIVER

absolute state

Dafuq is that nigguh??

>thinking any networks which are all owned by jews would let right wing comedians perform on them

Or any venues for that matter. Basically nearly anywhere that doesn't want their windows smashed in, cars torched, and employeed sent death threats. Because that's what left wingers to to people who disagree with them

tip top carrot

NWO is real

Eminems voice is just annoying to listen to

Simple as
The thing underpinnimg all your rguents is that hes white you showed your hand early on. The rest of it it is just random opinions and facts. How is eminem more versatile than nas? Just because albums are thematkc? Since when did sheer popularity determine quality.

name a better pop star than michael jackson

Colleague at works a bloody nignog at all. He asked me if i wanted him to grab me a coffee and i said like fuck am i having your tarbaby hands on my cup of coffee

*crickets in the aufience*

let's be real for a minute
nas stopped being one of the greatest after his second album and became subpar even

>NWO is real

Prince
He can rest on the 'matics laurels.

I'm 28. I never said Recovery was good I just said it's an example of thoughtfulness.
Yes everything after 2005 is utter wanks (except Relapse).
Relapse has insane word-play.
Just look at the analysis of the rhyming schemes in pic related on Stay Wide Awake. That's insane if you've ever wrote hip-hop yourself you'd know how hard it is.
You're a contrarian backpacker that thinks Hip-hop should be meaningful when in-fact relapse is as it speaks metaphysically, you're too stupid to interpret it. It's literally a concept album, meaning it's a story of a fictional serial killer he made up himself and from track 1 to the end it's like a movie using hip-hop.
Name one hip-hop album that's done that.
Go back to Redit mate, that's literally Redit: The opinion. Underage people didn't like Relapse because it was too offensive. It was him going back to Slim Shady.
Compare the subject matter of Slim Shady LP to Relapse they are both horrorcore. But I bet you didn't even know Detroit is the home of horrorcore

I can't wait to see your two sentence reply. It will show that you don't know a single thing about hip-hop and you're just being contrarian and also projecting.
Ummm I didn't mention SSLP because I was talking about concept albums, Relapse is his only concept album. And if you could read my post you illiterate twat I wans't referring to perfect albums I was talking about his albums known for their subject matter.
Slim Shady LP is not even a constant album.
Anyway Slim Shady EP was his best album. I mentioned Those albums because they're his albums that strayed away from horrorcore after I mentioned Relapse which is horrorcore. You know the fucking sub-genre that Slim shady LP and EP are?
Low down dirty is one of his best

desuarchive.org/int/thread/50080693

new

Bee Gees is on par. MJ is tough to beat.

why are you so passionate about eminem? i mean he's an alright rapper but you shouldn't be polarized to someone that much idolatry isn't good mate

what audience? where would someone who talks like that be given an audience you fucking melt. where would anyone making intentionally offensive jokes about Islam, muslims and black people be allowed to perform?

christ. pewdie pie called some random person online a nigger and now half the world is LITERALLY calling him hitler.

Ever notice how literally every single celebrity voices left leaning views or no views at all. Ever wonder why that is? Uttering the word paki with any level of conviction on television would be instant career suicide for ANYONE

post fucking machines

Its because hes white.
He said already he doesnt like listening to black people.

Hes using eminem as evidence that whites are superior to blacks in every field

the wedding present are just one of the greatest bands ever

>eminem is le greatest!
t. white suburban yank

any aussie man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc

Just finished sucking off 5 other men while writhing in a pool of my own shit. What has /brit/ done this weekend?

Bernard manning
Chubby brown
Jim davidson

I just like debating lad. Especially hip-hop it's my passion. Also my dead Brother introduced me to Eminem in the 90's and Eminem reminds me of my brother when I listen to him because of that. That's probably why in part. I didn't see him much because he was a heroin addict and my memories with him was always listening to Em' so it's the only thing that makes me reminiscence on him who I miss dearly.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/907031403254239237

good suggestion but nah. not MJ. i'm not the guy you were agruing with, and I will grant you that popularity does not always mean quality. But Eminem is really the MJ of rap. Nobody gives a shit about Nas unless they are really into hip hop. You could go to Guatamala and they could probably sing Eminem songs for you.

yeah right here mate

I was using post-irony and trolling. I've already been in this argument with you before and told you my favourite rapper is Masta Ace. But nice strawman. Literally not an argument lad.
Real reason is here:

saw pantera and megadeth tribute bands last night then i popped a gurner and headed over to the boat club and danced to some tropical beats with my mates.

Lmao it's the "fox and the grapes" cunt again who overuses a phrase he doesn't even understand.

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Fox and the grapes/country/gb/

Rap unlike pop can be gauged by technical skill. Pop is based on popularity which technical skill may aide.

Everyone in the world knows 50 cent in da club, its not indicative of much

haha alri

I've had this argument with you before and I told you at the end I was just baiting.
My favourite artist is Masta Ace. But please continue using strawman arguments that are non-sequitor to hide the fact that I btfo you
He's more versatile because he's got a concept album and Nas hasn't, because he has the largest vocabularly, he can rhyme on any type of beat.
Saying that though I like Nas more than Em'. Illmatic is the best album

aha me

rate

Ah, yes. The last 20 years of self produced, straight to DVD features in their catalogue is on TV all the time. Constantly see Jim Davidson billed at any large venues anywhere

Literally anyone who wants to make heavily right wing themed jokes is restricted to the internet. And even there they are persecuted heavily. (youtube literally just demonetized all right wingers channels)

In summation, It would be impossible to build a career in it, and trying to do so would be nothing short of self punishment

>quality
Show me an analysis of one of Nas' raps with this rhyming pattern. Every second word rhymes in the whole verse. Nas hasn't done this.
You can find the analysis' on rapgenius

room smells like yeast

>largest vocab
Arbitrary measure, nas also used to read dictionaries

Nas sounds better and has more interestibg stories to tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

wait... you didn't all grow out of rap music?
some real manchildren itt

left my yeast in some britboys bedroom ffs

love thicc birds in their mid 30s with big fat bottoms

arsehole smells like yeast

I've been doing coke solidly since 7pm last night and I wanked for 4 hours straight with my legs crossed propped up against a wall and when I stood up my legs completely gave way and I collapsed to the floor and I legit couldn't feel my legs for about 5 seconds

why are brits so ugly on average

how much you planning to spend this weekend?

wait... you didn't all grow out of metal music?
some real manchildren itt

Intriguing you think right-wing stand-up comedy is limited to racism and misogyny. They've done a grand job on you haven't they lad.

this Eminem autist is a sad boring rorke twat
the bloke keeps writing massive paragraphs when no one cares

>(youtube literally just demonetized all right wingers channels)
well what's the problem to be honest? people who support political ideas like fascism which intend to limit free speech have their free speech stripped from them? poetic justice

>right wing stand up comedy
jfc another eminem fan

He has four brilliant albums the rest are mediocre.
>sounds better
How can he when Eminem rhymes more? I'll agree he has more interesting stories to tell, but it's only backpackers that think hip-hop has to be about story-telling. Rakim doesn't necassiraly have meaning behind his bars but he's the God of hip-hop.
Rakim > Big L > Nas > Ice Cube > Em

I think I speak for everyone here when I say fuck youtube for taking down videos with nazi imagery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they had no right!

>shup da woop doo didda
am I in the rap hall of fame now lads?

hello my british friends

i am 75% english 25% irish

what is your favorite brand of tea? i quite enjoy lipton and drink it as often as possible

ski mask the slump god > yung hurn > lil yachty > rakim > lupe fiasco > eminem > ice cube

free speech is an absolute that must be defended

the bnp are a left-wing party

Well if it's 4 it's 320 if it's 5 it's 400

maybe that one tune, they couldn't name another, or an album. and know why they know about it? dre pushed it, and so did eminem, he was really tagging on to their fame, also the story at the time with him being shot a bunch of times.

If you are arguing about skill alone, it's totally subjective, and really down to personal opinion, since they are both very talented. but the vast majority of the world would argue eminem is 'better', and you'd be entitled to disagree. but eminems music will be played forever all over the world, just like MJs is now and will continue to be forever. Nass will not

lyons is the best

yeah and

remember when black people made good music

what do google mean by this?

>rap music
No such genre I'm afraid. You clearly never listened to what you are saying you grew out of.
Yeah mate god-forbid anyone have serious discussions. Fuck off you literal definition of ignorant and arrogant. I'm getting loads of replies so obviously people are interested. Not everyone is a brainlet that just wants to post about communism and rorkeism all day and le epic redit maymays.
Ah yes, metrosexual Hip-hop.

Haha i saw some men holding hands down the road, thought to myself flippin eck thats a bit odd! Cant think that anymore so i went over to them, and shook their hands and congratulated them, as the bloody liberals would arrest me otherwise

So labour are proposing slightly higher corporate taxes? Haha these muppets might as well just semd us to the bloody gulag

*crickets*

sorry I meant the hibbidy hoppity my nigga

youtu.be/wr3JPto1T78

grow up mate you're fucking 28 sort your life out

fact is that illmatic had more influence on the rest of hiphop than eminem

y does my heart feel so bad

>Rap
No such genre, how can you compare a style of writing a song to a genre?

even the talking heads did black music better than black people

It's really the left that are restricting free speech. What are the right saying people shouldn't be allowed to say?

It's the left saying the right shouldn't be allowed to say mean things about anyone.

you gonna get humped in the batty hole for 180 yards

do lesbians put things in each others arses

Tfw joey bada$$ peaked too early

some do

I'm at work and sitting watching security cameras I'm bore to the bone.
Neet cunt, maybe you should sort your life out instead, waste of space.

i prefer slowed down rap music such as johnny cash

despise normoid memes

irish admixture

>Tfw Steez killed himself
Can't believe you tried to lecture me on hip-hop and you couldn't write the genre's name properly.

>south africa

>rorkes have banned communism
>rorkes want to ban religions

Face it rorke and leftists cant handle other ppl opinions

Only radcens can

doing a conniption over the utter state of my life lads

Autism.

hey

*cringes*