Was it worth it?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/michael-sandford-faces-30-years-in-prison-for-attempting-to-assa/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/michael-sandford-faces-30-years-in-prison-for-attempting-to-assa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)
youtu.be/0V_FcDZAOpE?t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Closet case in denial. Pull this shit just so he could get fucked by niggers in prison.

Ask him in 30 years.

MKULTRA
K
U
L
T
R
A

idiot

"feel the bern"

>His face when he realizes that all the posts on Reddit telling him that no one would care if someone killed Trump were false.

Said he'd do it again. Crazy or mk ultra are the best guessed, esespecially considering it was a teenage brit

I'm sure the minority prison gangs will go easy on him when he tells them he did it for people like them.

His next 8 years will be spent realizing that Trump is actually pretty good and all the stuff that he believed was just the left selling newspapers

the lulz justify the memes

Did this only get one day of TV coverage?

I made the neighbours dog bark with my laugh. What a stupid sack of shit. Hope he gets raped every day.

Hahahaha.

Hope it was worth it, retard. You threw your life away.

Reminds me of when obama was becoming president and every liberal was afraid of a white racist christian killing him.

Now that trump MIGHT become president there's been at least two attempts to kill him already.

I am glad someone tried to do something against this dumb racist. I would have done the same thing, however he would have been dead as I am trained in assassinating and killing my enemies who get on my bad side.

Everyone always faces a ridiculous prison sentence when they commit a crime.

Don't you dipshits actually know anything about the criminal justice system?

They do that so he'll take a plea bargain for like five years instead, and only serve 3.5.

How is it possible for someone to want to off Trump this quickly when he hasn't done anything, yet no-one has the balls to try and take out Merkel/Shillary/King Nigger/Any of the other cunts who have done nothing but try and destroy us

lel

MKULTRA subjects were trained not to go after their masters.

Yes. He holds idiotic beliefs but risking life and liberty to act out on them is pretty honourable

I wonder what the little faggot felt about Brexit?

Dubs thread?

Dubs thread.

Lol. Read like a true Naruto fan post. Nicely done.

As a brit I apologize for this liberal degenerate extremists behaviour. I hope every big bubba in jail tears his ass a new one.

He was a retarded Brit trying to take a FUCKING holstered police pistol. To kill an American politician.

He had no actual plan, at least your pic related tried something.

Basically what im trying to say is this assassination attempt had a 0% chance of succeeding.

I'd pay anything to see his face while he's in jail getting assrammed by Jamal while watching Trumps inauguration on TV

>that twink in prison

RIP his asshole.

That's also one less liberal British faggot off your streets. I'd say it's a win for Britain desu. Hope they tell him about Brexit.

It's not about succeding

His parents must be proud

Three that I know of. This and there was two people that have tried to rush his stage, one was a fat nigger and the other was a fat wop, I'm not even joking.

He gave 30 years of his life for you.

HAHA
Hope he gets redpilled in jail & by that i mean a Black man makes sweet love to his asshole every night

Love how the media buried this shit.

When your chance is 0% though its retarded. At that point you should be laughed at.

I disagree

he was on our streets though. did you read the article? he overstayed his visa and was living in jersey out of his car

It must be a tough spot to be one of these antifa faggots in prison. Your only real option is to go be a black gangs bitch. No white gang will put up with that shit, they'd rather throw you to the dogs.

Didn't WW1 start in a similar fashion?

>tfw you realize how bad you've fucked up

He's gonna be a pretty little thing isn't he

holy shit, i just realized that makes him an illegal. trump could use this to take the racism out of it. an illegal white british man trying to assassinate him? there's potential here

When Nicholas II was young, he toured the world with another noble, and at one point in Japan foiled an assasination attempt by grabbing the Bolshy and beating him straight.

jobless illegal immigrant.

probably did it to end up in prison and live off the government.

We should just deport him to closest British territory or Crown holding.

Some dipshit getting arrested for attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate? No.

Will he go to american prison? They'll probably deport him

>He had no actual plan, at least your pic related tried something.
>tried
the samurai killed the commie.

>Illegal immigrant
>Attempted act of terrorism
Send him to Gitmo

Even talking about killing Big Chief Umbongo is grounds for arrest in the Land of the Free.

Yes, I'm sure he will enjoy the BBCs inside his ass.

dubs thread

That would probably shift the public's perception of Brexit, too, but then we have .

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/29/michael-sandford-faces-30-years-in-prison-for-attempting-to-assa/

3.5 years should be enough to make someone filled up with diversity and african enrichment in prison.

>Trump gets voted in
>As part of his victory tour, he tours prison facilities
>gets to Sandford's prison
>Glorious Trump arranges for Sandford to be placed out of solitary, into a wing chosen especially by Donald.

he's fucked. 30 years in prison would be bad in the UK, in the States it must be hell.

I will bet that his family call for him to serve his sentence over here.

Top kek

I know, but I'm assuming eventually he would've been sent back. We deport white illegals.

We get it. Prison rape is so funny. You unoriginal cunts.

>history of mental issues

>obsessive compulsive disorder
>anorexia
Can we please stop letting people claim this shit? As if OCD or anorexia would compel you to drive from california to las vegas to assassinate a specific person. Give me a fucking break.

If you're going to do a crime that will put you away for decades or life, might as well go all the way

Look at that shit, the media is so full of it, an ACTUAL assassination attempt is made and they bury it.

>mfw

can't we all just accept this guy was right? and he is one of us, leading the good fight instead of slacking off on a computer. Come on guys can't we all just think for a moment? Trump will be killed sooner or later and when it happens I want this young man to be proud of what he done and set free. Aren't we the real criminals?

I pay my taxes and don't make a habit of breaking/bending the law.

Go fuck yourself.

>they put him for 30 years into san quentin
>"how bad could it be?" He thinks
>pic related are his cell m8s who greet him on the first day

t. BLACKED excon

Don't be snippy with me American. It was hardly the guys fault for this. Have you not heard of peer pressure? and the fight for social justice that burns in the hearts of all young men. When did you conform america? Was it when you voted for George Bush? Can you not see that you stand in your own way. We all should forgive him unless you have something rude you want to say in which case you shouldn't speak at all American.

You're a shitty stand in for Australia and the leaf.

I never read a follow up to the arrest of the kid in Dayton who rushed the stage.

t. Professional comedian; hilarious and original

Elizabeth Warren will defend this

fpibp

This little cuck craves the BBC, as do all SJW

They'd probably try to be his best friend after they learn he tried to kill Donald Trump

I'm searching for the tweet where a british woman claims she could take a cops gun and murder everyone

I think they usually serve time in prison before deportation.

They probably use him as soldier in some mexican/nigger/aryan brotherhood turf war, or they stab him over his toothbrush

Yet you don't disagree with me, how very convenient. It's not as if you didn't do stupid things in your life. Can you not be the bigger man? Hate is cured with love burger and I am not joking about that. Maybe you need to sit down and look at the stars and stripes and think of America before you judge others so hardly.

>an hero

dindu nuffin

Yet nothing happens to the people that are threatening Trump.

I dont get it. How hard can it be to kill a politician like that?
I mean you can buy sniper rifle at walmart, cant ya?
Is the US like a warzone, with roadblocks and body searches everywhere?

>What is stupidity?
No self-hating cuck has honor since they don't even respect themselves.

its his first case possible TO ONLY get probation...HE'S WHITE PRISON IS ONLY MEANT FOR NIGGERS AND SPICS

This one?

you mean like this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Donaldson_(activist)

>As "Donny the Punk", Donaldson was already a respected writer and personality in the punk and anti-racist skinhead subcultures.

>Donaldson was placed in the city jail, where he was gang-raped nightly until the guards were alerted and he was put in solitary confinement for his protection (to which Donaldson vigorously objected, believing the loss of rights and privileges unfair). After being released into a cell with blacks (who had allegedly paid $5 to receive him), Donaldson was again raped and "paralyzed with terror, the emotions of D.C. Jail overwhelming [him]".

>The injuries to Donaldson's rectum were so severe that they required surgery, and he had to spend a week in the Washington D.C. Veterans' Hospital

>Donaldson died of AIDS in 1996 at the age of 49.

This. The nigger is an animal meant for people zoos.

Absolutely BTFO

I'm pretty sure that woman is actually American and lives in the UK if I remember correctly based on information /k/ found on her.

Notice that is most likely a retention holster, and it would be difficult to just pull it out.

That bulk on the left side of the gun makes me think there's a retention button too.

this. Trump will never be president so why bother

Trump doesn't even want to be Prez. He's just raising his brand.
Broke my heart when I figured it out, but since it was his plan all along, the only choice there ever was is Shillary. :(

Don't all cops wear retention holsters?

>partially weapons trained
>I used to play with squirt guns when I was a small cunt

Trump will have him transfered to a wing with aryan nation T-Bags

Then this will happen

youtu.be/0V_FcDZAOpE?t=2m

More like

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Probably "I should have stayed and voted remain, but I never thought it would pass...shit"

Question: If she actually tried to grab the gun, would it be entirely justified to put a bullet in her in self-defense?