Anyone remember this film?

The Wave (Die Welle)

why?

i'd creampie half that room

If this were made today 90% of that class would be brown

yes why?

It was the movie about the teacher redpilling his students? P. good, pity the director was scared about too many truth and backpedaled from his own intentions.

The great thing is, nowadays you wouldn't need to do a 'social experiment'. You can simply point to Donald Trump.

Nice try Sup Forums scum, this is a modern film

I'm thinking... holy shit I'm thinking.

There's been almost a decade of replacement migration since this movie came out fuckwit.

Just wow patriotism is so like creepy

>that one black dude and chinese girl in the back

what a cunt

is he autistic because he's really bad at making faces

It was mediocre as fuck.

Funny how the original experiment was in California but they decided to make a german version instead.

It's The Man from Earth fanbase tier.

me on the front row, third from the right

nobody cares about nazis being patriotic. it's when 'patriotism' means fostering violent attitudes towards ethnic minorities for the sake of rallying popular opinion for expansionist & militaristic policies. Nobody would care about the Nazi regime today if all Hitler did was just steal all the German jew's assets and kick them out of the country.

>Nobody would care about the Nazi regime today if all Hitler did was just steal all the German jew's assets and kick them out of the country.

We don't care about Stalin or Mao and they did same worth things than Hitler did. Even Stalin went for his jews at some degree.

It's all about nazism, user.

To all those Sup Forumsfags, fuck off back to Sup Forums this is still a Sup Forums thread

Ja, ich erinnere mich es. Doof und schwul.

kek

Wahr.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same.

read the book for English class

>We don't care about Stalin or Mao and they did same worth things than Hitler did
1) everyone acknowledges that bolshevik russia & maoist china were responsible for immense suffering. so your insistence that 'we don't care' is totally bogus

2) stalin's purges were generally arbitrary & based on 'class enemies', a shifting accusation that essentially meant groups of men that stalin was suspicious of and most of the deaths attributed to his regime come from his reckless economic policies, not deliberate attempts at mass murder like the Holocaust. Also Hitler's insistence of ethnic enemies meant that women & children were just as likely to be targeted for liquidation as men were.

Oy it reminded me of my uncle's great cousin who was gassed sixty quadrupillion times in a homicidal super furnace which could evaporate corpses in less than 5 secs flat

Harrible i tell you, absolutely harrible

Germanys still 75% even with all the rapefugees merkel let in

He's dressing and behaving like a child, but if you look at his face he's like 50 years old

I remember I was in the last year of middle school and we were shown this in German class. As a joke, everybody started doing the salute to eachother and only people in our class got the joke. So, we acted like it was some big secret thing for our class. Others who caught on started doing it too and we actually had a kinda "gang," eventually people even started wearing the "uniform" of a white shirt and jeans. I remember passing this huge basketball player who was wearing the shirt, he looked at me and I thought he was gonna make some insult at me to impress his friends but he just did the salute and greeted me in German, even though he kinda looked like an idiot to his friends. Funnily enough, I actually started taking an interest in German (which I didn't have before) so I could talk to people more. It was beautiful how just showing this movie perfectly recreated it, we even had a talking to from our teacher because of how many people were graffitiing the logo around the school.

Isn't that according to the 2011 census?

Being John Malkovich? I barely remember it.