It's a Frasier gets literally cucked episode

>it's a Frasier gets literally cucked episode

i thought he was gay

I thought you were gay

Lilith a cutie :3 Also Fraiser best Cheers character worthy of his own spin off.

That is one robust looking man.

He felt the most complex and worthy of being made fun of

Lillith was the best girl by a wide margin.

Indeed.I'd watch The New Adeventures of Fraiser.

I never liked Diane

No one did, shes an annoying feminist

she was much better than Rebecca, who made me stop watching the show in season 9.

I could forgive that but she's just not funny, interesting, or endearing in anyway

like most feminists?

No Norm & Cliff spinoff :(

Where would a spin off like that be set?

Cheers

At Cheers.

Norm and Cliff did guest appearances on Wings as well as Frasier. Frasier himself also appeared on Wings with Lilith.

This is so humiliating. The woman clearly doesn't feel sexually attracted to him anymore and he keeps begging for sex. I am glad that I will never hit this low.

Wings is so underrated it makes me mad.

NBC had GOAT sitcoms in the 90s

Fuck I look like an ideas man? They'd make it work.

Rebecca is the consistent villain of the show. You're supposed to not like her and be happy when she ends up losing at the end of the season. At least she doesn't do that annoying "Norman" thing. God I hated that.

Damn straight. I actually own all the Wings DVDs.

I currently watch it on cable, "Antenna TV" airs it every night at 8. Very comfy show.

Wait...what the fuck was Wings about? Was it in a small airport or something?

Yeah, I've seen it on Antenna. Great channel. So is MeTV. So many classic shows.
Wings is also Hulu if anyone cares.

Yeah. A small private airline with one plane in the same terminal as a fat, moneyhungry businessman with multiple planes. Also a young Tony Shaloub as the immigrant cab driver. Great ensemble cast.

Whats the point of this show? I caught a couple of episodes on tv and didnt smile once, I thought comedies are supposed to be funny and have likeable characters

I couldnt believe that such a bland show exists and is popular. Is this for people who just like to stare into moving pictures on the telly without really taking any of it in? Maybe it's for coma patients. Maybe if I was a vegetable I'd get it, just a theory

Same for everybody loves raymond

Fun fact: the woman who played Roz on Frasier (Peri Gilpin) was originally slated to be the lunch counter cook on Wings. She does appear in a later episode of Wings as a woman obsessed with the stock market.

Yep. Everyone else but you is wrong. Probably just pretending to like it.

Frasier and Lilith best characters.

its a sitcom so you already know its for brainlets.

This particular one appeals to the >tfw too intelligence crowd so its fan base is especially annoying.

Dat ep where Frasier and Lilith finally hook up and they're on tv.

Are there more eps where Lilith has her hair down?

I was never a big fan of Mad About You, but damn, that lineup.

MAY is GOAT tier

Reminder Kelsey Grammar lived a hard life

The episode of Frasier where Lilith tries to seduce Frasier but ends up sleeping with Niles.
The episode of Frasier where Freddie tries to Parent Trap to get a mini-bike.

>it's a Frasier is mistaken for gay episode