8% support white nationalism, 31%: “US must protect European heritage"; 39 %: “white people are under attack”

>8% support white nationalism, 31%: “US must protect European heritage"; 39 %: “white people are under attack”

If Jews are only 2% and can get the government to support Zionism, we can get the government to support ethnonationalism for all White countries.

And more and more people will support us as the realize the truth and that our vision is possible.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/reuters-poll-white-supremacist-views_us_59bc155fe4b02da0e141b3c8?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2017/03/what-james-jackson-reveals-about-mgtow-and-the-alt-right.html
pereformat.ru/2011/12/mify-o-rossii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Nice

Nice

>keep attacking and invading other countries for years
>"we are offended! OFFENDED!! whites are under attack right now!!!
Why are wh*Tes so delusional

>Brainfart

Shut up you autist gook

>white countries
下げる。

>amerimixeds larping as nazis
lel everytime

Borders are racist

Oh yes, white America has a bright future ahead, it's pictured

thecut.com/2017/03/what-james-jackson-reveals-about-mgtow-and-the-alt-right.html

NEED an America gf (male)

>we'll never give up on open borders
lol, the borders have been closed for a long tile stranding thousands of refugees who need help
euronazis are scum

America needs apartheid, otherwise it's gonna collapse.

Americans should just fuck until they're all the same color

It didn't help brazilians

Brazil is shit since the beginning. Point at some point in history we weren't shit. It was founded by Europeans and ruled by wh*Tes for a long time.

When you wuz kangz

no we need love and more civic nationalism to be honest

Brazil and the rest of SA were settled by lazy Southern Europeans which gave them the bad siestaculture of losers

If South America will ever develop it will be through the banning of spic languages and catholicism

>>Sup Forums

you guys have too much free time if you genuinely care about such bullshit

>lazy europeans maymay
Yeah they were so lazy they conquered half of the world at some point in history.
Following the logic, I think finns are pretty lazy since they had no colonies. Brazil is shit because it's full of mixed-race mongrels.

Why wasn't Brazil good at any point. Explain this you fucking drunkard.
Also why is Russia shit?

That's what you consider white in the new world? Kek

They didn't conquer anyone on the same tech level.
While their empire was vast it was built on easy wins and ultimately they wasted their gains.

Civic nationalist don't see race we see ideals

You should try it.

>Also why is Russia shit?
because it's full of russhit dirt, a hybrid of a human and a pig

>Also why is Russia shit?
If you opened up a history book (not like you have books in your favela) you would now that Russia is the victim of jewish invention called communism. Look up the perpetrators, the population by ethnic background at the time. That bolshevik revolution was supported not only by Europe, but also by the USA bankers where Russian gold was subsequently delivered. But you're just another butthurt pardo who won't believe/won't check anything I say.

Oh so in your case you have a little excuse but when it comes to other people's country you just say shit without research.

Russia was shit in 1914. Finland was the only developed part of the Russian empire.

russia reached a peak of its prosperity during communism days. russian empire was a poor hellhole just like modern russia, Ahmed

Still butthurt about that war, Pekkachu? Everything you have now was given to you by Sweden and Russian Empire.
I'm a realist, I'm not making any excuses.

he is right. finns were the most literate in the russian empire.
now, when i just look at russia's history i realise that russia was always a shithole where ordinary people lived in poverty.
at least during the soviet times we had several periods of prosperity, we wuz an actual superpower

You're not much of a realist if you don't understand the reality that Russia being so shitty of a place directly lead to the Communist victory. Russia was never good.

>ideals
what ideals would that be exactly

See? I can post meme maps too. I won't even comment on your bullshit. You're just another subhuman minority that spends 24/7 in here posting hateful comments about ethnic Russians. If you hate it so much why not struggle and go to Israel instead?

why do the black guy mugged the cuck to rescue nazism?

>make 90% of anime characters white
>make this ad
why are japs so passive aggressive toward whites lmao

Blacks can't live without their masters. When they try, they start to chimp out.

>Brainshart

kek

America have tried and fail.
1/2

2/2

Blacks were brought to the US to work cotton fields and not to make any bullshit experiment. Stop being retarded. Holy shit.

except the map i posted isn't a meme map. yours shows the overall literacy rate of a population, not for each particular region, Ahmed. i'd gladly move to any other country including the one you mentioned, too bad no one wants russhit scum in their countries. btw i would also like to be of any other ethnicity, too bad i am cursed with being a russhit filth

Didn't read.
pereformat.ru/2011/12/mify-o-rossii/
Пpocвeщaйcя, и нe пиши Х-У-E-T-У бoльшe. Шкoльник eбaный

this
nippon banzai