Oh fuck I forgot the western turkey and friends part

The Southerner says 'jump', the Turk asks 'how high?'

the gf

Something something fack yer madır

Why

Found the consulates for papua new guinea and marshall islands

Why doesn't turk-chan come to America?

>ummeriKKKa

I want to be a french expat slave owner in MY SWAMP in the early 19th wearing white only and speaking only french to confuse ameridumbs

hahAA

Just got out of the gallery after 3 hours
Spent an unhealthy amount of time staring at paintings of waves while smiling

Great post :^)

Bump

good morning

Good morning.

Turks are Turkish.

Dixie is turkish

France is Turkish.

Everyone is Turkish.

But I am Greek.

Why does he wear the onion ?

Which is a sub-species of Turkish.

>Why does he wear the onion ?
to make haters ask silly questions

is that fucking turk ikibey here
fuck you ibikey

:^)

No, he isn't.

The hell? Explain this drawing

What do you want me to explain specifically ?

Where are they?

"This is a fancy sketch by the artist, and simply designed to show the subterfuge that sometimes had to be resorted to when there was a lack of guns, or there was a delay in receiving them. The fortifications would be prepared, and 'Quakers' mounted until the arrival of real guns. The 'Quakers' were made of wood and painted black, and at a distance could not be told from the genuine article." – Conrad Wise Chapman, 1898

looks like a beach in Florida or something to me

I don't know, possibly it's some type of outpost on the coasts of the Carolina's, it's definitely on a beach.

I thought they were in a desert or something...

>Conrad Wise Chapman (1842–1910)[2] was a soldier and an artist, mainly known for his paintings of Confederate battlements surrounding Charleston Harbor.

It's in South Carolina.

Wikipedia says the artist is known for his "paintings of Confederate battlements surrounding Charleston Harbor."
So it's presumably a beach in South Carolina

very nice pictures

How do I acquire a turkish gf?

have money

I made this parody haha.

How is Napoleon viewed in France ?

How much

enough

turks are poor lol

well i am a student myself and make 0 money. my parents make a decent amount tho. heard I can live pretty good in turkey for a low sum of money.

idk man, i'm not that great with grills

Flash your norwegian citizenship card at a grill
Not even memeing
Also 1 euro is around 4 liras and shit is much cheaper here in contrast to norgay

are turkish girls really into money or something? kinda want to study abroad there, always liked the country

>are ____ girls really into money or something?
[insert joke about how that's never not true]
[laugh track]

>are turkish girls really into money or something?
what women aren't money grubbing whores

VERY NICE picture

Napoléon is mostly seen very positively. We don't see him as a tyrant unlike many other people but as the guy who made France shine like never, ending about 15 years of complete shitfest and spreading our new values around Europe. He's still THE Emperor, if you know what I mean. When people talk about the Emperor, they think of Napoléon the First. Napoléon III is far from his uncle in terms of respect and gratitude, despite being an emperor too and his efforts trying to follow his steps.
Basically he's seen as a hero and revered almost like a demi-god figure, thanks to the "légende napoléonienne" as we call it, he's a bit like a myth. He is still the center of great fascination. If you ever went to Paris and visited the tomb of Napoléon at the Hôtel of the Invalides, it should give you an idea of how people see him.
He's not that much of a controversial figure. Mostly it's just butthurt hypocrites royalists who say he's a dictator.

girls are gay

not exactly money
they just have this lala-land understanding of what the western world is like
most of them are dumb, bilingual and uncultured so they dont know any better
That and also the average turkish men is almost as bad as an indian when it comes to being a horny beta
If you have blond hair and blue/green eyes, you will get alot action, homewer you will also be very lonely in a sense cause noone will understand your culture nor have the adequete english capabilities to speak with you here.

I went to an international art gallery today and the assiastants assigned to the foreign artists had laughable 5th grader english and they couldnt get anything accross

thanks for the help, appreciate it. brown hair and green/blue eyes. know a decent amount of turkish actually.

im glad to help
plesase dont come here europeans have such an easier time fetching our women it drives me crazy how they get their vaginas wet without even being able to understand eachother.
Wtf do you know turkish

>brown hair and green/blue eyes
objectively the best combination

i really like black hair and blue eyes
green eyes look nice too though

i have dark brown hair and blue eyes

I know turkish guys are the macho type. How does turkish girls want to be treated? Heard that turks dont really respect women alot and often sleep around when in relationships. Is this true?

/Dirty blond + Green eyes/ master race, amirite fellas ?

also do NOT study in turkey
our education is garbage i dont know why anyone would study here
just come around one summer month and fuck bitches

i didnt asked
i specifically like jet black hair
alot of russians here have black hair and blue eyes

>sleep around
i wouldnt know lel (pic rel)

yeah turkish women dont really like REALLY macho man but at the end of the day its mostly based on your looks.
Being an intresting person will get you nowhere, there are alot of man who treat their gf's like shit telling them to shut up and the girls seem to kinda like it.
But then again alot of the women i have talked to both in turkey and alamancı's abroad has told me they dont like the macho side of turk men.
So pick your poison i guess, a womens opinion or some virgins observations.
Just look hot and european that should be enough to make atleast 3-5 girls in a classroom to be intrested in you

>been doing vendanges under the sun for two weeks
>light brown has become dark blonde
so this is the power of the Sun
why haven't I done this before?
I am welcoming my natural state of blonde master race.

Grey hair is the best hair for men

Not even at METU or Boğaziçi? Heard they were pretty good.

i know a guy who was grey at 25. it wasn't salt and pepper either, he was just grey

I'm afraid I'll go half bald when I age. I want to have glorious flowing grey hair. Does baldness pass on from the father or mother side?

I believe it's from your grandfather on your mother's side.

>tfw I won't go bald

Feels good.

>odtü and boğaziçi
i wouldnt go to ankara if i were you.
Literally NOONE will be able to speak english, also ankara is a pretty boring city
if you are going to study here, izmir and istanbul are your only choices.
Boğaziçi is alright, but any other STEM uni in europe is way better.
Also having ''went to turkey to study'' in your resume really wouldnt help it that much

>tfw 20 and balding
both my mother and my fathers side is bald
FUCK

How patrician is he?

I've always heard it's from your mother's family
bad news for me, but at least it means I've got a long while

I know a decent amount of turkish do so as long is the lectures are in english im fine. Where do you live?

jesus christ
the fucker was bald at 25 already
I hope that won't explode all a sudden and everything will fall apart. For now my hair really look like my dad so I'm hoping.

I knew a turk like you. I found it funny how he was hairy as fuck but was balding as the same time.

I'm fucked man

>lectures in english
lel no
We had a polish girl coming here for erasmus and the poor girl was lonely all the time cause noone could speak english and she couldnt understand anything cause the teachers didnt speak english either

i live in shitstanbul aka neo-kurdistan unfortuanetly

baldness is very common in turkish men
im not anatolian hairy though thank god

according to their website the language of instruction is in English.

redpill me on anatolian, I know nothing about Turkey

yeah sure lol
and i was supposed to have english lectures for both my high school and university
but none of my teachers could speak it.

What they usually do is just teach you the english terms and have the class in turkish
so its like ''Turkish turkish turkish APPLE turkish turkish turkish GAY''

its basically the turks that everone in europe hate so much.
Aggresive,dumb,m*slim, refuse to assimilate, hairy, brown armenian/kurd rapebabies
Also erdog supporters

Another user

In comparison anatolian shithole = Muslim immigrant suburbs in large scale.

I live in here. but all i see is ignorance of outside world.

>I live in here. but all i see is ignorance of outside world.

I meant they are ignorant of outside world*

>ignorant of outside world
thats turk in general though
its just that the izm*rli has the delusion that they know the hardships and deep culture of being a german cause they let Hans fuck em in the ass once and by listening to american pop or smth

lol what the fuck..

Anatolian Turk = General Turk

turks in general as in its a unifying concept for both eastern,western and central anatolian turks in culture
being fucking uncultured

its very normal here
noone gives a shit about speaking another language

I dont understand what you mean.

Do you mean eastern and western anatolian turks differ in culture?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Non meme answer: Yes kinda, i encourage you to travel alone and see for yourself

>eastern and western anatolian turks
sorry i mean western turks and anatolian turks

GREAT thread :^)

You are right about my age.
Im young to see every subculture in Turkey.
But I have seen enough to make that comment

And Majority of the Turks are ignorant of outside world. I dont want to be politically incorrect but like %50.

still i encourage you to travel by yourself alot
i started doing it when i was 17 and it really made me appreciate my own subculture over the years

>50%
i would say 70%, even more if you dont count the cultureless leftyfags, slightly above 90%

I will do that actually. After my University exam.

How did you travel while being so focused on exam?

i studied for an extra year for the exam
im also an art student, and for our exams you have to specifically go to each uni personally to attend to the uni's own exam.
So i had to travel to çanakkale,izmir,eskişehir ankara and antalya for my exams
i took a couple of 2-day detours while returning back to istanbul so i visited most of the cities between istanbul and the cities before mentioned.
If you live in istanbul, take it easy.
Hop on a train to edirne one day, or take a boat to çanakkale (dont go to bursa its a arab tourist shithole) or yalova, or hop on a bus for şile, once you get more used to going far distances, go to eskişehir or ankara, once you are used to that just go to trabzon or smth
maybe georgia or northern cyprus

I live in Karabük.
And I visited Sivas, Kocaeli and tekirdag for visiting relatives.

I think i can push for a medical school. But im afraid i will lose my energy to learn a new language or travel the country.

/turxie/

you will have plenty of time once you start uni.
atleast for the first year
make most of it
also best of luck for uni, try to get into a good one.
It will be so worth it

Thx for the wise words user.

my pleasure bud :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_ViM6PBdk6g
gf material
unfortuanetly no women like her exist in turkey

I hope the Second Civil War comes soon.