/mhmm/

Be very, very care-ful now. Hmm, Nootka, mhmm.

What did they mean by this? Are they crown, or are they company?

Someone isn't being very...very careful now.

It looks good and is well produced, but blimey guvnor hardly anyfing 'appens.

Be.. veeery.. careful.. now! Mhm...

that's because it's a low budget BBC show. there are only like 8 different sets for the entire thing

>normies hate the best thing about a movie/tvshow

Wew, thats some interseting news.

tom hardys inability to play anything other than "mumbling wide eyed manlet hoodlum #2" is never the best part about anything

mmmmm
*walks angrily*
hhhhhmmmm
*wears tophat tilted slightly forward*
ahhh hmm hmmm
*rides horse angrily*
ahhh nootka hmmmmm
*mutters in african*
mmmmmhmmmmm
*puts powder on face*
mmmm powder hmmm
*unsheathes karambit*
aaah hmmm mmmmm
*bangs sister*
choose your next words...very...carefully
*bangs sister in her dreams via african magic*
mmmm nootka... ahhhh
*opens eyes wide and stares*
hnnnnnnn hmmm
*cuts out heart*
mmmmm tell the company hhhhnnnnnn aaahhh
*has vision of his mother in a river*
hhhmmmhhmmm the treaty hmmm
*doesn't wear pants*
speak to me of poison, hmmmm
*slices off thumb*
be very careful, mmmm
*frightens child*
are you crown, mhm, or are you, mmm, company?
*blows powder*
mmmm, give me a ship hhhmmm
*sees ghost*
THIS IS MINE
*takes alcohol*

It is when its meme worthy.

I don't think ti was the budget, I think it was their intention to create more of a drama than paranormal horror which is what I expected.

Why do the Americans need gunpowder in the first place? Why do they need to import it from fucking Britain? The amount they made isn't enough for an army or anything,, so what's the purpose? Can't the Americans just make their own? Then there's the doctor / spy who says they needed it urgently or something, like it would make a difference? Takes weeks to cross the Atlantic regardless.

why didnt he open the envelope?

abloobloonignogbloh-wa-hah....

Mhm. The American ships blockading British trading ships south of Ireland need the powder, not the Americans in North America. Hmmmm.

Because he's not interested in what the company has to offer, he hates those cunts and wanted to make it a point. How you didn't get that?

>insulting my intelligence

Hmmm fuck off mhmm

why did Winter abandon the raft when he was burning that guys boat?

mmmmhm, Good day... hmmm powder

How many of you cunts are actually FUCKING AMERICANS and not fellow countrymen who should be in bed.

does Delaney ever even use that sword he bought? seems like the only weapon he uses is his CS:GO karambit

lmao this show has so much potential but it's just not good. the writing is terrible. but all the little details are great

FUCKING AMERICAN reporting in

Take....off.....the.....mmm...fucking....dress....

Couldn't even bring myself to watch the latest episode. I was so, so excited when I first watched it because I love the period and the story was cool. But it just got stupid after that.

mmmmm bedlam hmmmhhhh my mother

>tom hardys inability to play anything other than "mumbling wide eyed manlet hoodlum #2" is never the best part about anything

Except for when it was

Yeah, pretty much this. Tom Hardy mumbling is endlessly watchable but the script goes back and forth between "barely serviceable" and "fucking embarrassing"

That's just because the FUCKING AMERICANS can't understand accents. We're raised hearing Appalachians and Texans and Louisiana and negrospeak on The Wire. So understanding an unusual accent is no problem for us. Most non us people speak multiple languages. Then the Amerifat imagines himself the centre of the world, which may be true in a gravitational sense, but it doesn't mean they have any insight for someone who isn't American.

Are you deaf?

I like Tom Hardy. I wish I didn't know he took it up the ass and likes kissing men.

The only response of the triggered American.

>hmmmmm pelts mhmmmm be beary careful now