The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this...

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/
wikileaks.org/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/cnn-is-terrible-heres-why_n_1478927.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, I trust this more than CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

>transcendence

huh

>I trust the ravings of a froglet conspiratars over a generally credible news outlet that fucked up for one election so that means I buy into Sup Forums memes that CNN is le the worst everer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVd7k1Uw6A

The Basic Gestaltening. Greatest moments in internet history.

>generally credible news outlet

You guys have to hide yourselves better.

No amount of screeching erases nearly 30 plus years of generally decent reporting

>he swallows Anderson Cooper's semen slurry

>generally decent

You guys have to learn to hide yourselves better.

Woah what an argument! I just got BTFO

american media - mainstream and alternative - is batshit insane

But it's true.

>has been statistically one of the more accurate outlets
>WOAH MEDIA BIAS, CONSPIRACY SORO THEORIES AND MAY MAYS!!! BTFO
You think this is an argument, it's just kool-aid

But it's not.

>IVE GOT HIGH LEVEL SOURCES TELLING ME THIS JOE
>like who
>I CANT REVEAL THEIR IDENTITIES BUT THEY'RE VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE.
>but doppler radar machines controlling the weather is ridicuous
>I ONLY REPORT WHAT I CAN VERIFY AS FACT JOE!

Give me objective criticisms that justify all the autistic shit-flinging and image macro screeching...and the argument can't be in memes, conspiracies,Sup Forums parroting or your opinion.

Prove it, faggot. Objectively. Prove CNN is "literally" as bad as you all pretend it to be.

trump said is fake news

>people think this is more credible than CNN itt

Because they covered a series of unsubstantiated allegations of Trump raping women more than the felonies HRC committed and got away with.

When does CNN ever say who their sources are when they say "CNN sources say..." ?

But that's not what happened you disingenuous shitheel and you know it. Thanks for playing. Couldn't even get paat a single post without alternative revisionist """facts"""

Every day, all the time, 24/7. What does Alex Jones source?

>Trump is a Russian spy
>what about that time Hillary Clinton sold Russia twenty percent of the US's uranium?
>ignore that, Trump is a Russian spy even though we have no proof mkay

>But that's not what happened you disingenuous shitheel and you know it. Thanks for playing. Couldn't even get paat a single post without alternative revisionist """facts"""

What happened then?

Why did CNN cover unsubstantiated stuff more than objective and real news?

Nope, they don't reveal their sources.

Why trust any of them? Is Breitbart/Fox/Infowars really that different?

>unsubstantiated
One was a real court case, the others were allegations settled out of court and that is exactly how it was reported. They have a media bias towards Clinton, that isn't illegal.

>Trump is a Russian spy
They never said that.
>what about that time Hillary Clinton sold Russia twenty percent of the US's uranium?
Where did you get this? Breitbart?
>ignore that, Trump is a Russian spy even though we have no proof mkay
Again, they have literally never said this.

Keep grasping at straws

Everything he says is true priase alex

>Why did CNN cover unsubstantiated stuff more than objective and real news?
This is just a claim you want to be true because of the angry reactionary memes
>Nope, they don't reveal their sources.
Then you are blatantly autistic or purposefully misinforming people if you say this

Fox is heavily funded by corporate interests, Breitbart is lightly funded by special interests, and Infowars is Alex Jones' hobby funded by nootropic supplements.

>Why did CNN cover unsubstantiated stuff more than objective and real news?
Again, prove it faggot. I'm waiting. Making shit up without evidence and citing conspracies is not an argument.

I'm still waiting for an objective analysis.

>Breitbart is lightly funded by special interests
Are you willfully ignorant? Steve Bannon is the Chief Strategist of the fucking US...

Clinton is irrelevant at this point, trump has the power and he promised to stuff her in jail.

what happened there?

>s-she didn't do anything wrong...... CNN is allowed to be biased.......... SHUT UP

He's a dumb bullshitter, that's why.

>I don't even like Hillary
>having a bias is not illegal
>still not an organized or thought-out argument with any substance
I thought so. I bet you lack the introspection to even explain why yoi believe the autistic phantoms you believe in.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier

Look at the part about CNN. As for the uranium,

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/

What's so bad about Breitbart anyway? They're way better than the mainstream media nowadays.

Jones is funded by Koch subsidiaries and Breitbart is funded by Robert Mercer's hedge fund. Nice try, Sup Forumsyp.

is not so comfy when you try to state your bullshit out side your echo chamber don't it?

get back to pol to circle jerk and call everybody a shill

wikileaks.org/

It's all there.

He has to drain the swamp first and get the Department of Justice in order.

>MFW Sup Forumslibs assblasted about Trump and all they can do is cry and make hopeful posts about an impeachment that will never happen

wikileaks.org/

Everyone hated CNN up until they became liberal heroes.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/04/cnn-is-terrible-heres-why_n_1478927.html

F-Fake news!

S-See, I used that thing you say against you! Doesn't feel good, does it? I-I bet you're really TRIGGERED right now!

CNN's ratings continue to rise. Is Trump tired of winning yet?

>Look at the part about CNN. As for the uranium
Did...did you read this at all?
>What's so bad about Breitbart anyway?
So, you are clinically retarded?

>CNN's ratings continue to rise. Is Trump tired of winning yet?

In a world where YouTubers making political new content are getting more views than any MSM organizations.

Good job guys.

How is this an argument? Holy shit...why do you faggots even try? Just linking wikileaks is not an argument.

WOAH HOW WILL EVER RECOVER????

>Just linking wikileaks is not an argument.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/