Brutal

Brutal

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/hillary-clintons-foreign-policy-performance-the-worst-ever-16436
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Grim Reaper is pretty based desu, he's just a man doing his job and is a cool skeleton, so I appreciate Garrison made sure this version was NOT a skeleton.

Here's the original version

What's his name?

The Goyim Reaper.

accurate

Molypoo and Zyklon bros with benefits now?

it's a fake, the real original Hillary had a Merchant's face and the grim reaper had Bill's increasingly spooky looking visage. Also, cumstains on the front of his robe.

DELETE THIS

A fucking meme leaf

Thanks Mr Skeltal

guys what if the purpose of western countries invitation to refugees from syria is to empty is as much as possible facilitate the expansion of israel to the the territories of syria

Hillary Clinton's most likely Secretary of Defense pick, also a woman, wants the USA to occupy southern Syria.

You are forgetting the masons

I think Ben really does hate jews at this point and is making cartoons that are easily edited

Zyklon Ben strikes again!

Someone put in Yemen

nationalinterest.org/feature/hillary-clintons-foreign-policy-performance-the-worst-ever-16436

hell you could even put in Honduras.

>molymeme and zyklon ben are working together
oh fuck, bitches gonna get genocided soon.

I seem to recall a certain Republican saying the Iran deal was bad despite giving Hillary the shit she deserves for Libya.

nice edit

Does your flag have ;-; in it

improved

where are all the labels? Not enough to read in this one.

Based Bennie G

>Special thanks to Stefan Molyneux

wat

Tweet this at trump

Always nice to see Sup Forums post the original one.