how to acquire

>he's all anime

>hyped player does something stupid, fucks up
>"you don't often see that from a player of his caliber"

anime is reddit

>not knowing what Sup Forums is

were on Sup Forums you autistic redditer now GO BACK

>He's got intangibles.

i don't use reddit, you clown. you know damn well, that the majority of people like anime on this board. are you really that dumb?

i just posted that pic to piss you off. you're welcome, faggot

>he is truly a nigger on the pitch

>majority of people
>this is what manchildren actually believe

ah yes, the man children meme. what manly sport do you exercise, oh great american?

can you top 3 dans of tkd and 7 years of muay thai? no? color me surprised

do you know how many people actually have the balls to insult you, because you're reading a manga in public, when you're 6'4 @ 210?

Z E R O
E
R
O

that's enough (you) for you

I would beat the fuck out of your beta ass, only a beta faggot would associate themselves with that chink garbage in public

i have lost one fight on the street against a polish soldier that was a more than decent kickboxer. you faggots don't even compare

chinks are considere to be chinese you uneducated moron

>impressive physical specimen

>its a "autistic manchildren try to justify there infantile obsession with literal cartoons" episode
pathetic

there's an anime population on every board

anime is literally the point of Sup Forums
Sup Forums and Sup Forums were first you fucking newfag

i'm gonna post some pics when i'm cut again. i'm working nights atm and don't have time to cook the way i usually do.

you guys are getting behind in the evolution, if you don't keep up. nowadays we're strong and intelligent. the only thing you do is calling "us" betas. that's the pathetic part.

i'm not talking about dweebs either. i know a sargeant at arms of the bandidos that watches one piece, a drug dealer that owns every dvd of dbz, my ex, a german-portuguese muay thai fighter had the whole collection of db and dbz mangas. some of her hottest friends liked dbz as well. and we're talking blowing random dudes on club toilets tier

you guys just don't want to accept reality.

disliking anime is literally the definition of reddit

>condensedgorillawarfarepasta.jpg

>he's a proper footballer

>he's a student of the game
>first one in, last one out

not really. i've had 5 fights in my life and lost 1. i'm not living in a war zone. my police record is also clean.

i'm 29 now and i don't club anymore. i don't know where i could get into a fight nowadays desu. and i don't really care either

>Ronaldo smashes it over for the 14th time
>'Guess he's human afterall haha'

fucking weebs RAUS

i'm gonna post some pics when i'm cut again. i'm working nights atm and don't have time to cook the way i usually do you guys are getting behind in the evolution, if you don't keep up. nowadays we're strong and intelligent. the only thing you do is calling "us" betas. that's the pathetic part.i'm not talking about dweebs either. i know a sargeant at arms of the bandidos that watches one piece, a drug dealer that owns every dvd of dbz, my ex, a german-portuguese muay thai fighter had the whole collection of db and dbz mangas. some of her hottest friends liked dbz as well. and we're talking blowing random dudes on club toilets tier you guys just don't want to accept reality.

youtu.be/G1PNITe10po

Reminder that Sup Forums hasn't been allowed on Sup Forums since this board was founded

now i can die happy as a meme lord

the majority of his free kicks were so fucking bad

Sup Forums is an Sup Forums colony.

why is she so cute Sup Forumsartans?

Good thread

Because she has a Serbian flag next to her, qt.

Kyoanus is fucking shit

>he watches anime

booooiiiiiiiii