What's your excuse Sup Forums?

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

It's Saturday.

My Daddy's coming around to fuck me tomorrow, also it's Saturday.

On the train home now. Fucked her twice.

this is an American website please leave

Gonna text my friend right now about where we're going

She's a girl too. But we're work friends so I'm not gonna try anything

I have autism

/thread

are u a girl

only when Daddy wants me to :3

I don't live in London.

>implying she wouldn't turn your beta babydick down
get real, son

I don't have any friends.

You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.

Sad!

neither do i

we have so much in common

couldn't get a ride to my friend's house and i didn't feel like walking

>american website

I don't have one. I'm a recluse alcoholic loser.

That might be true, but it's also a bad idea to fuck around with co-workers.

How's it feel being a poor piece of shit? Sonic was right about you.

I have an exam tomorrow.
>posting on Sup Forums instead of studying
Pomodoro method you cuck.

my friends wanted to play WoW instead of going out.
Yes this is 2017
Yes we are old

Woah, wanna discuss it over a bottle of wine and my naked body?

is it friday again?

I have NO friends

NONE

:3 doggo

Jews

you better start believing in friends, friend :D

>when you make a joke thread and people start responding to it seriously

Awkward....

yeah but i'm concerned that the other anons here will think i'm lame

also you're probably a guy

#bonerkill to be honest

Whatever you say user, more wine for lonely ol' me.

I'm waiting for a friend to come pick me up now since my car shit the bed. Even if I wasn't doing that I'd still be on Discord with friends anyways.

wait no i take it back i'm coming over

Crippling depression.

Wew, im sure thats a rare condition, especially on Sup Forums.

I can't find any good jb ever since onlyhotchan shut down

why? Ive never worked at a place without casually banging some coworkers

This and a thesis I am 2 months behind on.

me either. I literally have 0 friends. I have a girlfriend and a lot of exes though. but she's at work so I'm sitting around jerkin off and memeing while drinking brandy

He was born in Washington.

but being a janitor is a non paying job silly

t. poorly misguided normie who thinks its alright to post on here because he saw a epic greentext on 9gag

At least try not to show your degeneracy.

i don't have any friends

jb is jailbait user

that im not a normie poo in loo faggot

i don't have any friends

I've been on Sup Forums for 11 years
also
>heterosexual sex
>degenerate
lol

no chads gamble on that shit anymore. all the jb boards are gone. you have to use tor for that shit now

Mhhm, i was reffering to you casually "bangin" your co-worker, dumb nigger.

i don't have any friends

I don't consider myself beta with girls I'm familiar with, but she's a lot taller than me and I'm self conscious about that

I'm pathetic.

?????

>literally a NEET
>2 frends
>1 is too far to visit
>other one isn't available late night

>can't see feet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao what the fuck are you talking about neet faggot. normal, functioning members of society have something called "sex lives". it's actually healthy because it prevents you from turning into a bitter repressed virgin hahaha

I'm only 5'10 and I've banged a couple girls who were over 6'. just remember that super tall girls are awkward about their height the same way manlets are

ain't doing shit tonight, but tomorrow is packed. got to go to my buddys house for his annual 40k tournament. i don't play, but it's fun to go over and get drunk and try to give players shitty strategic advice about a game I don't understand all the rules for

I'm going drink myself to sleep and shitpost on teevee and no one can stop me

I do this more often than I'd care to admit

I have two papers to write and my roommates are watching a gay miscegenatist kike on the electric jew, so I had to find an unoccupied classroom to study in

I'm a bitter, hateful person

I was trimming my pubes with crappy scissors last night and I accidentally cut my sack a little bit. Its fine but also I dont have friends right now anyways

My boyfriend is studying tonight and couldn't visit me.
Visited him last friday, he's really dedicated to study. I invited him to bed but he didnt want, I woke up after 8 hours he still was studying.

Coming to my house on sunday, can't wait to hug him

I'm here with you, Sonic. So are we gonna fuck or what?

There are people on this fucking board who don't know who OPs pic is

pic related finished downloading and it's 3 and a half hours long and i'm a neet

also, i wanted to hang out with my very few friends instead of my very few fuck buddies but they're busy

i rather watch 40 year old japanese new wave films t b h

I'm a loser with no friends and a job where I have to work on the weekends.
So instead I'm just drinking at home alone.

I have an outcall appointment in half an hour :)

What the fuck! Now the FBI will come to my house!

That cat was underage. You've just witnessed CP. We're 2 minutes away from your house. Surrender peacefully.

Tired. Playing Resident Evil 7. Thinking about this job transfer. Kinda wanna go outside to smoke but it's cold.

Im not good at making friends and my gf falls asleep at 8

Kill yourself anti-Sup Forums poster

I'M NOT ALONE CAUSE THE TV'S ON YEAH

I hate people and people hate me

I'm tired of being alone, Sup Forums.

the fuck nigga

you sick fuck

Had an upset stomach for the last few days, also dumped my bf last night, still feel like trash

cunny brap and blacked > any normie activity

Are you a QT girl? If so, i'll be your bf, if not, kys

Im 34.
I spent my entire late teens and 20s, plus a couple extra years, going out every weekend at bare minimum. For a while in my early 20s it was every single night.
I had this obsessive need to "not miss out" on all the "fun".

After 15 or so years of that shit, I finally had enough. I know I'm not missing anything new. After a certain point, I started feeling like I was missing out on a quiet night at home.
Fun for me now is sitting around in my pajamas, drinking herbal tea, having a healthy snack, reading a book, watching a movie, or fucking around on the internet before deciding to climb into my big cumfy bed and going to sleep. Completely relaxed and contented in the knowledge that I'm not going to get so drunk and so fucked up that I'm going to embarrass myself in public and/or get arrested/wreck my car again.

The real main driving force behind going out to bars/parties was always the slim hope and chance of getting laid. But now that you can order that shit delivered to your house for free off an app on your phone, it really is just a waste of time and brain cells.

the fuck did you dump him over?

I'm on my period, it's a heavy flow and I feel terrible.

I don't like people.

gf dumped me back in October.

and I just got my rifle. so I have to clean it before I can go shooting at the range

I also need the fucking ammo.

I like the irony of this thread.

Even if I had a lot of friends, which I don't, I don't like going out on Friday night. After the end of a workweek, I just want to stay at home with some beer and popcorn and watch something I've seen five times already. While doing that, I come to Sup Forums to see if there are any entertaining Goodfellas threads or whatever.

I'm more likely to go out Saturday night. Even if I can't find anyone to hang out with, I still usually go to a bar (before rush hour) and have a couple of drinks alone like a fucking loser.

I'm very sick and am probably going to pass away soon.

See you space cowboys.

Typical passive woman bullshit instead of just saying what's on your mind you talk in fucking riddles and won't give any answers. Why are so many of you cunts like this? I want to put every single one you that do this shit through a fucking wall. Grow up.

>Just because I did it once and said it casually doesn't mean it's normal

wut

Dude is probably gay.

I just want to watch shit and eat pizza without having to deal with people's bullshit and spend money I don't have.

What's wrong, my man?

Organ failure and I currently have a bunch of infections in my respiratory system that won't go away. It's very painful, but there's nothing I can do but wait and hope.

I talked on the phone for 2 hours tonight with a girl I met on omegle who lives in Florida, without spilling a single ounce of spaghetti. I even played guitar and sang to her

She's my age (21), half jewish, and is a virgin too. She's a total normie and doesn't seem particularly smart, but she's very qt and actually pretty funny (not to mention she does most of the talking). We've been talking every day for the last few days and we want to meet in NYC sometime

I'm obviously going to get cucked or something at some point so I'm not investing too much in her, but should I travel to meet her?

Fuck you sanic, I'll have you know there's a cute girl spending the night at my place

Jesus user.

I hope you pull through

Thanks bro. Me too.