Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and Nobel laureate, has died

Elie Wiesel, who survived the Holocaust and went on to become an influential author and Nobel Peace Prize winner, has died, Israel's Holocaust memorial Yad Vashem said on Saturday.
Born in 1928, Wiesel wrote extensively of his imprisonment in Nazi camps and in 1986 won the Nobel Prize for peace.
"Yad Vashem mourns the passing of Elie Wiesel-Holocaust survivor, Nobel laureate, renowned author," the museum said on Twitter.
(Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch; editing by David Clarke)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivor-and-nobel-laureate-has-died-museum/ar-AAhVdMn
eliewieseltattoo.com/
news.yahoo.com/children-holocaust-survivors-inherit-role-witness-060206236.html
foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old/
haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-holocausts-long-reach-trauma-is-passed-on-to-survivors-children/article23793425/
ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess you could say

pop goes the Wiesel

msn.com/en-us/news/world/elie-wiesel-holocaust-survivor-and-nobel-laureate-has-died-museum/ar-AAhVdMn

Oy vey. It's like a second Holocaust!

I dedicate this thread to the truth!

...About the kike fraud Elie Wiesel.

i bet he's gonna get a nelson mandela-tier funeral

I'm expecting a renewed push on the holocaust narrative.

Tbh nobel price of peace is not that special, they seem to give it to randoms nowadays

Will he be cremated?

That would be quite ironic.

And watch his ashes be spread over the "mass graves" in Auschwitz.

Maybe his autopsy photos will show his tats. If there is one, autopsy that is.

Especially if you're a poor, oppressed Jew.

>Maybe his autopsy photos will show his tats. If there is one, autopsy that is.
Oh I'm sure the cause of death will be listed as "Complications Due to the Shoah" and there will be no investigation done on his body.

eliewieseltattoo.com/

The actual definition of a Holocaust survivor is
"Any Jew who lived for any period of time in a country that was ruled by the Nazis or their allies is called a Holocaust survivor"

I think some definitions squeeze it down to just Nazi occupied turf, but still, you could live in an area that saw absolutely no impact of the holocaust and be classed as a survivor.

It also makes no mention of gays, gypsies or any of that nonsense, so gypsies are not classed as survivors despite potentially being gassed under the same circumstances.

A concentration camp survivor/Auschwitz survivor is an entirely different kettle of fish.

>"Any Jew who lived for any period of time in a country that was ruled by the Nazis or their allies is called a Holocaust survivor"
That's already changing.

Children of Holocaust Survivors Inherit the Role of Witness
news.yahoo.com/children-holocaust-survivors-inherit-role-witness-060206236.html

Germany to Provide Funds to Nazis' Child Victims
foxnews.com/world/2014/09/04/germany-agrees-to-one-time-payments-to-help-nazis-child-victims-in-their-old/

Holocaust Trauma Affects Grandchildren of Survivors
haaretz.com/news/study-holocaust-trauma-affects-grandchildren-of-survivors-1.230984

The Holocaust's Long Reach: Trauma is Passed On to Survivors' Children
theglobeandmail.com/life/the-holocausts-long-reach-trauma-is-passed-on-to-survivors-children/article23793425/

Thanks for the good idea, m8.

Let us know how many you trigger.

A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel
ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml

Shit I misspelled the tag.

Oh well, it'll still come up if you search his name.

What is that even supposed to mean? Can I not understand this because Jews have good verbal IQ and it is above my head?

I saw this a while back,

and people actually believe the holohoax happen even with the most absurd fraud being perpetuated right under their noses. These kikes are soulless animals, just glad another one is burning in hell where he belongs.

My great grandpa was blown up by those jerry rotters in Africa.

Where the fuck are my gibs?

standard doublethink, up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left, the holocaust is real even though it never happened.

>Germany to Provide Funds to Nazis' Child Victims
Disgusting. Where are all our sheckels from the Jewish Bolshevism?
What about reparations for the white slave trades of the Arab, Barbary and Ottoman empires?
Whites are a minority group in this world, what about our oppression? What about our sheckels?

JUST

>My great grandpa was blown up by those jerry rotters in Africa.
He shoudn't have been fighting for the Jews then.

>Where the fuck are my gibs?
You get a Jew-controlled anti-White country. Those are your gibs.

You won't find it cause he's a lying kike and the holohoax never hapoened

Will Germany provide funds to cremate Weisel?

I'm sure we can fire up one of the old ovens free of charge. We can even give him that tattoo he wish he had so much

Why wouldn't he just get a fake tattoo?

Nobody would do it for free.

Holy fuck 10/10

What do you expect? The guy is pretty much named "Weasel".

Finnish Jews are holocaust survivors?

>mfw held fucking field synagogues for them within earshot of Germans

>uncle sambo

One less kike
What a blessing upon us

The tattoo is on his foreskin.

He's saying that his Holocaust stories are bullshit but are "true in spirit". Real in my mind, you might say.

try his other arm you retard

I need a pepe of these smug fucks