Kids Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CqY6OYh_wzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disney original movies during this time were all amazing. I tried watching one the other day and cringed so hard my TV broke.

Yeah all the late 90s-early 2000's disneykinos were great and hold up. kind of like every thing made in that time, really makes you think.

Brink!, Johnny Tsunami, Alley Cats Strike, and Luck of the Irish were all top tier. Brink! and Tsunami are just good movies on their own. Smart House is good too, but cringey.

Smart House was kino

Well, hold on a sec. Did you really throw that vanilla shake in Val's face?

Best G rated movie imo

HEEEEEEEY PUNO!!

>not Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

HEHE Pono. Get it right sky.

there is a scene in that movie where the bad guy gets scared and plays it off by saying "thought I saw a bug or something." I remember having some fun times with friends making fun of that scene

great ass movie

18+ , but the booger letter scene is hilarious.

CETUS LUPEEDUS

Dude, he ate a sandwich of worms. I would have freaked the fuck out. He just didn't want to start shit so he lied to the teacher.

C-chocolate.

youtu.be/CqY6OYh_wzU

Does Eddie's Million Dollar Cook Off count

>Luck of the Irish
Impeccable taste my friend

Who team /PupnSudz/ here?

The super in my building looks exactly like the evil Irish guy, I love it.

A few of them were actual pro skaters. Sam Horrigan and I think the kid who plays Pete is too.

>everyone forgetting the true cape kino

>WE

>BLACKED

THE STEEL CONDOR

90s crush

>Mom mentions Fantastic 4 and Spider Man
>Got so mind blown and thought this was cinematic perfection

Kek

Do you think he fucked her?

I wish there was more uploads of disney nick and cartoon network recordings from 90s and early 2000s commercials and all, ive been through almost all of them on youtube

Pure kino

HERD BOUT CHU GUISE!

Surf Ninjas.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the first one)

The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald tapes are pure Klasky-Csupo kino. Also the long-missing 6th tape made it online a few months ago. Highly recommended.

>Wants him to call her mommy
>constantly wants him to stay around her and be her baby

when i was a young lad i cheered him but now i hate how he didnt want anything to do with what was essentially a mommysexbot.

Holy shit, this was Disney?

>that disney original where shia lebuffer played an autist because he didnt enough oxygen when he was born or some shit

PHANTOM

OF THE

MEGAPLEX

This was pretty dark for a disney original

Beast Wars

What was the space colony movie series that had wavy alien squids?

This was legitimately spooky unlike any other Disney "horror"

Brink!
Johnny Tsunami
Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century
Smart House
The Luck of the Irish
Halloweentown
Halloweentown II

Fucking DCOM-kino. We seriously need a stream of all of the above one of these days. Filled with comfy Sup Forums-bros.

She was so fucking cute it hurt, holy shit. I still want to fuck her.

CEETUS LEPEDUS

step aside plebs

How can critics be so wrong ?
This was pure keeblekino

HalloweenTown was too spooky for me

Was kino as a kid, but tried to watch it on youtube a while and couldn't get through the first half because of how irritating they made the nigger character

Best children's movie ever?

Like, I legitimately feel slightly bad for people who didn't grow up with this movie.

Yeah, too bad rollerblading is totally gay.

>the one where some fag turns into a merMAN

BEST COMING THROUGH

The movie was surprisingly good.