WHITO PIGGU GO HOME!

Are we whites supposed to be offended by this? part of me is actually kind of proud that they're standing up for their own people youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

>what did he do anyways?

They talking to burgers military.
They like eurobeans

Our military seems to rape women at an alarming rate.

That's very old extremist group that wants Imperial Japan back. Of course they don't know shit about the issue because Japs are lied so their feelings wouldn't get hurt when they realize they were murderous savages, not Americans.

Horny Chads, Tyrones and flips can't seem to hold it in their pants

thats does it

#ImWithHer now

He did WW2

Just your niggers, so you know nothing out of the usual.

waito piggu goh hoaaame

If only europe was like this

>BROWNU PIGGU GO HOME

Olreid. Yeah I've heard pretty disgusting tales about US troops on Okinawa

Funny that the white people on here taking trash about the Japanese, bet
you the same motherfuckers that tell asians and mexicans to go back to
where they came from, many Japanese are sick, because many whites that
came like the American military servicemen and Aussie tourists who come
in and disrespect the people of Japan, many american military servicemen
commit crimes in Japan and Okinawa like rape and murder, many japanese
respect black people more, because most of the blacks that been or lived
in japan show respect, I'm proud to be 1/4 japanese but sometimes I'm
ashamed to be 70% white.

Seriously? What kind of people is this? You white people really are ridiculous. Make comparsion to Islam and Muslim: 1: Scotland/Ireland fight because how they interpret Bible. 2: Emotional people that scream, shout, fight and cannot behave in civic manner. 3: Hairy. You are hairy, no matter colour of hair. 4: If put black hair on you and put blonde hair on Arab = No difference, you will look Arab and Arab will look European. 5: I am SO happy I am Asian. ^o^

I am Japanese and many time I hear about it Chinese are rude (even from Japanese). Think of it. Did you ever see Chinese were so drunk they cannot stand up? Did you ever see Chinese tourist fight in street of Japan? Yes, Chinese has bad manners, but bad manners is not same as being rude. Chinese is not a problem. They are not good manners but difference they are not dangerous like white,, black or other people. I do not mind other Asia people. We are family and we must be friends.

Calm your tits please. Take your white guilt and fuck off

Im not offened its their islands they shouldnt have to accept multiculturalism.

No, I applaud them for wanting to protect their culture and language as much as possible.

As for the military arrangement, we really should stop wasting taxpayer's money protecting them and let them fend for themselves. Good luck with China, ungrateful Nips.

they're clearly overreacting, japs only have to deal with tourists and businessmen really, plus they're fucking white

seriously they don't know how good they have it compared to other developed nations

All the niggers and other muds

mata nyu-ku saseru na yo

>Funny that the white people on here taking trash about the Japanese

where?

>few whiteys are a threat to le superior nippon culture

cuck

I fully get yelling at racial aliens who are trying to move into your country and steal your women, jobs and public benefits.

But I think those white dudes were just visiting. Pretty dumb.

finland pls

You are on a weeb website faggot. Majority are weebs and love japan to bone.

The US military spreads niggers worldwide

I dont think there's anything funny about japanese nationalism.
please remember what they did to nanking, large parts of asia, and were ultimately threatening to the whole world.

They literally raided grade school and raped all children inside, killing them afterwards. How can Sup Forums ironically defend this scum?

I would mock the shit out of them so hard that they would attempt to physically harm me. Then I would beat the shit out of these piss skins only to prove my superiority.

This.
Niggers in the military are the worst.

why does he sound like mario?

Japs are cute when they are angry

Gook here.
Don't go to shitpan they are racist bigot autists. Go to worst Korea we treat whitey with respect. But NO NIGGERS AND SHITSKINS

No?

Not at all. Why would I be mad? If anything, I'm genuinely supportive of Japan reclaiming their sense of nationalist pride which quickly faded away after World War 2 and, "muh peace no mo war we have to be duh peaceful" protesters stepped in.

Aside from that, I just generally hate chinks all around

>Waito Pico Koh Ho~
what anime is this?

Howaito piggu go hoooommmmme

How many times a week do you eat fish?

Is is possible to be more cucked than white people?

Holy shit, even the effeminate tiny dick asians hate them

Top gook, but the nips are pretty good too - and they eat fewer dogs for all that it matters. Nips and gooks should unite and join us euros; it'll be grand.

>liberal's face when I say I appreciate Japan's xenophobia

Rarely, it usually tastes like shit

>I'm 70% white.
>I am Japanese
>I am proud
>mfw

Not... not really? You are so far removed the culture they would never identify with you. You are what the greater world refers to as "White-Washed" or what the Asian American community calls a "twinkie" (i.e. yellow on the outside, lily white on the inside).

My heritage is predominately German (i.e. more than 30%) but you don't see me running around calling myself a German or talking shit on Americans and acting like I'm somehow better because my father fucked a woman who also had German blood in her.

Basically, get fucked. You are filthy fucking mutt with no country to aspire to. You don't even have "American" to fall back on. I guaran-fucking-tee the other Finnish people don't consider you one of them.

You are alone in this world. You are not family or friends, they want nothing to do with you. You are trying to latch onto a culture that you have absolutely nothing to do with anymore.

It is pathetic. End yourself.

>most of the blacks that been or lived in japan show respect
That's because they are only a small percentage of the population. Pic related is East Saint Louis, 97% black.
>1: Scotland/Ireland fight because how they interpret Bible.
In the western world that's the exception not the rule like it is in the Muslim world.
>3: Hairy. You are hairy, no matter colour of hair.
>4: If put black hair on you and put blonde hair on Arab = No difference, you will look Arab and Arab will look European.
And you're short. Who cares?
>Chinese
>Your friends
lolno
China is a one party corrupt shithole that gives less of a shit about your countries autonomy than any other major world power you could possibly want to ally with.

Still can go to japan and fuck any girl I want because of their white god complex. Stay mad piss skins