Post an average cityscape from your country

Post an average cityscape from your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.dk/maps/@55.3971354,10.3917425,3a,75y,305.48h,89.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scOo2-jVHSAScVD7qCCzbUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a comfy neighbourhood. it's a miracle that upper class hipsters haven't mass immigrated there and gentrified it in their quest of "genuinity".

Islamig gommunism.

While RosengÄrd is known to be one of the shittiest neighbourhoods in the country, it really doesn't look that bad. In your pic, there's comfy 60's apartments and lots of greenery, for example. If it wasn't for the crime rates, I wouldn't mind living there.

>comfy 60's apartments and lots of greenery
Full of cockroaches (insect kind not Ottoman). I bet you never lived in Le Corbusier's towers in a park surrounded by Somalis. I have.

google.dk/maps/@55.3971354,10.3917425,3a,75y,305.48h,89.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scOo2-jVHSAScVD7qCCzbUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Go to stackexchange and ask them how to take screenshots, Pajeet.

I read an interview a few years ago with someone who lived in one of the Unité d'Habitacion towers. According to him, it was comfy and there was a great sense of community. The people still used the swimming pool on the rooftop.

Also, as someone who lives in a late 50's flat, I have never seen a cockroach in my life. If you take care of your buildings, you don't get them.

outside of the touristy areas anyway

the amount of foreign beggars I see in gothenburg central station is unreal, I had the same beggar asking for money for a train ticket/medicine for her sick child/whatever for a good few years in a row

malmo is pretty shitty though, there's better smaller cities/towns on west coast sweden

worrying about cockroaches is such an american thing it's almost unheard of over here, I don't know anyone who's ever struggled with a cockroach infestation

i don't bother since i use macbook

>If you take care of your buildings, you don't get them.
If you live around third worlders or mentally ill/druggies you will get cockroaches and the bigger building it is the more difficult it is to control. A lot of these buildings have garbage chutes and central air which spread the problem.

>post average cityscape
shitholes

I lived there when I was a university student. There were cockroaches on the elevator and in the lobby.

>garbage chutes
garbage chutes are a good thing, though. the lack of them was one of the main reasons that Pruitt-Igoe failed.

literally looks like africa

People in my building threw garbage in front of the garbage chute not into it. There is only *one* reason why Pruitt-Igoe failed.

I like this.

psh

It's too cold for them in Scandinavia. Even if you have the cleanest apartment in the world, your shitty neighbour can attract them and they'll come hang out at your place as well.

this