Lel

>his city doesn't have head of beheaded kebab

how does it feel to be cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like a mongol m8

why you gotta go choppin heads off finns?

The heart's a nice touch.

Isn't that a finn getting his head chopped?

>his cultural heartland isn't 95% muslim
Feels great user

>having anything turk related on your flag
>turk skin colour is same as swordsmans hand
>serbian & turks = same thing

Its actually a head of ukrainian cossack with traditional mustache and hair.

That's not kebab it's Pekka.

read highlighted part lmao

>be under Turk rule
>Serb women taken by Turks and impregnated
>later get independence from Turks
>can't get independence from Turk DNA
I think it's kind of like the Greece and Turkey meme.

Noice
Why are albanians all muslims though if they are so good at crushing turks?

I have dolphins.
Better

Turks are pretty much assimilated invaders. The majority of their genetic makeup is Greco-Anatolian, so it's basically the other way around. There are some remnants of their Turkic origins seen in their East Asian genetic admixture and whatever else they picked up by traveling across an entire continent.

>His country's flag isn't the result of kebab blood on a crusader's white tabard.

Also, Serbien muss sterbien.

In Ottoman times if you were Muslim you got the most benefits. Since organ harvesting technology was primitive at best back then, they thought the best way to get some monies was to convert. But the inside Albanian who didn't care for religion lived on, that is why you have Muslims and Christians living together in harmony in mainland Albania and Kosovo, whereas in Serbia you can be murdered for not being Orthodox, because religion was literally all their lives back then and it was really important for them to say they were Christians during Ottoman times, even if it meant being dirt poor and raped constantly.

They converted to Islam because they wanted to rise high in society and not to be discriminated with extra taxes and shit. A lot of people see this as a betrayal to Europe (even though they did fuck all to help us) and Serbs like to exploit this fact by grouping us with Arabs or other hardcore Muslims. Islam is not really taken seriously save for a few semi-literate simpletons.

>we posted on the same fucking second

Hmm the head looks more like Cossack for me. Fuckers are traitors of Commonwealth but I appreciate them.

It went to hell there, the Albanians who stayed christian were getting terrorized by those who converted and sided with Turks. So most Albanians ran to Greece to be safe instead of being killed off or assimilated. Greeks weren't terrorized by Ottomans so much, they just wanted their tax money. It's why Greece is made up of about 10% Arvanite/Albanian, but don't call them Albanians, they'll kill you on the spot.
Well, 25% of male haplogroups commonly found in Turkey are not present in Greece. So the Greeks have that going for them.
This.

>Well, 25% of male haplogroups commonly found in Turkey are not present in Greece.
What is it for the rest of the Balkans?

Like this?

>Albanian Defense Force
I'm just waiting for the usual Serbian/Greek shitposter who will say something like nope, you are Mongols/Turks/UFO aliens from the middle east and you've always been Muslim. They're not on at this hour I think, but it's pretty boring without them. Bless their souls.

It is the other way around. When a non-Muslim woman bred with a Muslim, the child would get raised as a Muslim, always. The Balkanians that got Turkified are already in Turkey and call themselves Turks.

Same shitty music proves this

>His region doesn't have Swedish flags on the shield
>His city doesn't have Swedish banners on the shield

>UFO aliens
AYYYYYYYYYYYY

You do realize that Turkish music is heavily influenced by Byzantine music?

Oh, btw, this just happened a few hours ago. I think you'll enjoy it.

LMAO!

spooder is my bruder

>his country doesn't have kosovo and montenegro

You really have to step it up, Serbiabro, kosovo je srbija or isn't it?

no

>that mental illness-tier butthurt

wow is that ukrainian city sign?

Also got some lulz for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident

>On 1 May 1985, Đorđe Martinović, a 56-year-old resident of the Kosovo town of Gnjilane, arrived at the local hospital with a broken bottle wedged in his rectum. He claimed that he had been attacked by two Albanian-speaking men while he was working in his field. After being interviewed by a Yugoslav People's Army colonel, Martinović reportedly admitted that his injuries had been self-inflicted in a botched attempt at masturbation. Public investigators reported that "the prosecutor made a written conclusion from which it appears that the wounded performed an act of 'self-satisfaction' in his field, [that he] put a beer bottle on a wooden stick and stuck it in the ground. After that he sat 'on the bottle and enjoyed'."[1] Community leaders in Gnjilane subsequently issued a statement describing his injuries as the "accidental consequences of a self-induced [sexual] practice."

>perform sexual perverted acts on yourself
>fuck up
>blame the albanians

It's a story as old as time itself

Hello Albanian bro. I have a questions for you. What do you think about Albos on Kosovo and are you voting for Hillary this election because her husband helped your people on Kosovo back in 1999? Just curious.