Is this mexikino

Is this mexikino

BUILD THE WALL

did anyone ever confirm the story behind this

what do you do to make someone cut your face off

>nb4 some Sup Forumstard says some racist shit

What?

It ain't kino if it ain't neceophilic rape of beheaded cartel victims my guy

>tfw in mexico and driving all the way from guadalajara to north texas in a shitty 1990 ford pickup

FUCK

worse has happened in the USA, imagine this except with an infant.

>what do you do to make someone cut your face off
Witness a crime, probably. Cartels do shit like this as terrorism, basically. They depend on a huge number of people keeping quiet, refusing to report them, and allowing their lives/communities to be destroyed by this shit. Best way to do that is to keep them afraid that something really, really awful will happen to them if they step out of line. Best way to make sure they all believe that threat is to occasionally do something really, really awful to someone.

how did he not die from shock when they peeled his face off?

Must have been a shitskin. White men don't do savage shit like this.

>when he reaches to stop them, but doesn't have any hands

what, you mean abortion? there's a difference being terminating an unconscious fetus and slowly torturing a cognizant person to death.

why are all our famous serial killing cannibals white men?

White men are responsible for 100% of pedo related films. Check your Dads sock drawer for his stash.

Seriously?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

I cannot comprehend how anyone can do that to another human being. Like we've all felt pain before. Sometimes really horrible pain. So to go as far as actually peeling a guy's face off, knowing the indescribable agony you're causing, I can't put into words what a fucking monster you are. I mean you can't just give the guy an old fashion beatdown, or put a bullet in his head to end it quick? You gotta go the extra 20 miles and do this?

What goes through these people's heads as they're doing this? Do they go to bed at night and ever think, "Wow....I skinned a human being alive today." Fucking savages.

Its legal to download and distributed this but a kid having sex isn't. really makes you think

Because whites need to be seriously defective to commit crimes like this, and are intelligent and creative enough to turn it into something more.

This is standard non white subhuman behavior.

>((((white men))))

Sociopaths. Apparently the man in the video was a high ranking rival cartel member.

This is the result of decades of white men bringing the Mexicans down,
it ain't their fault, its the systems man.

??

People only have sympathy for others until they reach a certain age

mexicans =/= blacks

How fucked in the head do you have to be to do this?

Are all Mexicans psychopaths?

*record scratch*

*freeze Frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..

They're too stupid to understand empathy.

*jewish

Hey welcome Todd to the list of white serial killers from America.

They drugged him up. He felt every second of that with crystal clarity. His heart would give out by the end anyway.

>too stupid to understand empathy

Empathy is what makes you stupid.

I used to watch such shit on a daily basis when I discovered Sup Forums. That was almost a decade ago now.

But now, I just squirm in utter disgust and trepidation and cannot watch this anymore at all.

Zetas, they love their torture intimidation. Not even sinaloa or juarez cartel do this shit.

You're a soft pussy. That's why you can't relate to actual men. If society broke down today you would be one of the first to die.

drug and other illegal business is a good source of income down there

God dammit, Sup Forums.

Death is death.

This. It's cultural marxism faggotry that makes modern "men" think that it's okay to experience love for other people and think violence is a bad thing.

drove all the way down to brazil. if you take the toll roads nobody fucks with you. true story.

> driving to Houston from Vegas
> decide to stop in El Paso.
>....Is that fucking Mexico?

Just fucking sheds built on top of sheds that look ready to fall over. It's weird staying in a Marriott and looking out the window overlooking differences.

Los Zetas vs. ISIS

Who wins?

death can be beautiful. I see this as performance art.

Cartels have more money

>Real men peel the skin off their rivals faces.

Okay Norman.

America does when both terrorist groups kill themselves off.

Us

It's about intimidation. The shock you felt when you watched that video was the entire point. If you lived in an area where these guys were doing business, you would probably do anything they said to make sure you don't end up like the guy in that video.

Good evening, Dr. Lecter.

I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!

Violence is not a bad thing, unnecessary cruelty is.

honestly I think that the culture of murder and violence down their breeds psychopaths who enjoy this shit. not racist it happens in every society where this level of violence becomes commonplace. it breeds escalation by nature.

you guys know why this is happening, right? because they don't have a steady supply of qt negresses to creampie.

from what i hear this fuck was from a different gang and kioled a few of this gangs members. looks like it sorted itself out tbfh.

Oh I get that, but how desperate for power do you gotta be to go to these lengths. I wonder if these guys ever think "Jesus christ my life is fucking crazy. How'd I end up here?"

This is what happens when you bully people.

You turn the victims into fucked up psychopaths.

All of you bullies should be ashamed over the monsters you breed.

fuck thanks god I didnt click on that shit

These guys have nothing on the Vikings.

Because if you don't comply the same thing happens to you.

>pic related fed his rivals to his own private lion den

It's completely necessary. You think their enemies are afraid of merely being killed? Get lucid, faggot. It's crucial for them to send this kind of message.

DOWN IN THE MEXICALI

You can't die from physical pain retard.

I'm sure they do, all the time. And what do you imagine happens to THEM if they snap under pressure, become unreliable?

As for "going to those lengths" - a lot of people will stand up for the right thing even if it means they're going to get shot in the head. That same person would hesitate if he thought he might die like THAT, and give up completely if you told him his wife and kids would die like that too.

It's all fucked.

Right, you actually might have a point even if you sound like an edgy teenager.