Project AEGIS #1 - Introduction

Alright, Sup Forums. It's time to look in the mirror. All we do is shitpost and make shitty threads.
Hell, even the Trump and Syria generals which once stood proud on the first page are now buried under piles of shills, shitposts, and mediocre threads.

We need to step our game up. The world will know our glory.
We are all familiar with memetic warfare, and we have the best memes on the planet.
We need to convert normies, to show them the light. In November, we can't afford to lose. Too much is at stake.
And for this, we shall use Project AEGIS.

>What is Project AEGIS?
Project AEGIS is aimed at normies and generally politically uninterested people. Its goal is the education of these people, and subverting them into more favourable ideologies of Sup Forums, like right-libertarianism or traditionalism. General alt-right and far-right stuff, like the risks of mass immigration, the real New World Order, anti-corporatism, anti-leftism and such. They are too large of a demographic to ignore, and we might even convert a few liberals or conservatives to our cause, and make commies and antifas look stupid.

>What is our strategy?
We mean to set up shop on social media like Kikebook, Jewtube, Twatter, maybe even Dumblr. We can also take back Plebbit and drive out degeneracy from there, and 9FAG might prove useful to indoctrinate the next generation, as well as root out another wretched hive of political correctness and leftism. DinduMAGA had the right idea, but it seems like they have given up.

>What is the first step of our masterplan?
We need to create a few FB pages, Twitter accounts, YT channels, that sort of thing. Some of them will be for plain trolling of liberal pages, some of them will be memes, some of them completely serious. There are already a couple of them there, so we might have allies to help us from the beginning. Then, we start stockpiling memes from various cringe/YLYL threads here, and begin the meme war.

hillary will win, get over it racists
Say it with me loud: #ImWithHer

Proof: examine these dubs

Bump.
Fuck off

Just Practicing

bump

Im in a few philosophy and sociology groups that are basically Sup Forums

I can link them to you guys if you want

>anti-corporatist

Mussolini frowns upon you, my friend

Perhaps you mean anti-corporation or anti-corporatocracy?

I'll excuse it- it's too common to see such ignorance on this board

>normies
You already failed, normalfag.

What's our keywords so we can search for each other's shitposts?

Im down, but we need a base of operations of as sort.
Like a group chat using fake accounts where we can organize large raids of memes on certain pages or websites.

I think Kikebook is the best place for this.

Im dead serious, im down for this, but we need a place to freely discuss without shills disrupting us.

Here, talk to this guys. He heads a few red pilled fb groups

look for Brett Sterling at /Brettisawake

>base of operations
>fucking kikebook
no wonder you lost all your colonies and your economy went down the shitter...

Yeah, I meant corporatocracy. Basically when (((large corporations))) rule the country, instead of the people.

Hey OP ill set up and run a shitposting FB page with you

Your digits prove you are an unbeliever.
You shall be smitten by the power of KEK!
He is eternal, and He is the Bringer of Light!
PRAISE KEK!

Aegis is autistic enough, is it not?

Kikebook might censor us though...
8ch might be better, but the aesthetics of the site make me want to kill myself desu.

Thanks, senpai. Keep me posted.

Yeah, do it. We need to know the limits that Cuckerberg will allow.

Not even dubs FPWP

Just start FB page with normie name and shitpost with normie memes and once a week post one Sup Forums meme for a start.

Nice Dubs

I am sure that this will be a succesful project just like /Nambia/ :^)

We could also set up memetic warfare divisions, ones for discussion, ones for shilling, ones for subversion, ones for shitposting, meme production, propaganda... The possibilities are endless.

As i am no normie show us some normie memes

Set up a Group with a fake account and tag the link

Hey, /namibia/ is another level of a goal.
This is just shitposting on a larger scale.
Come on, Sup Forums. Monday is the 4th of July, there's going to be the annual raid on (((Tumblr))), we have the capacity to bring down larger game than this.

Go away, [s4s].
Eric :^D

Am I only one one who really hates it when a presumably underage, summerfag suddenly comes here and thinks HE will be the one to "organize" this place? Do you realize the ego that takes?

IF you knew the channels at all (obviously you don't), you'd be aware that no serious "work" is done here; this is where it gets dumped so it can be picked up and spread by useful idiots who actually have goybooks and twatters.

This place works because it's a sewer-- no names, no reputation,just a marketplace of ideas where your ideas have to compete with the vomit and piss of autists, schizophrenics, bipolars actual shills looking to make shekels, etc..

A post here is like pissing off the empire state building-- odds are, it's going to end up going nowhere. But, if the wind is just right, if everything lines up, it can hit a SJW right in the face.

That is this board. OP. you are, believe me, not any more clever than the millions who have come here before you.
This places occasionally produces good things because of the setup, not because idiots like you with delusions of grandeur suddenly think YOU are going to be the one to "organize" things. Yes, organize right out on the open where anyone-- including the SPLC-- can read it. Great idea.

How much longer does summer last? Counting the days. Shame bc so many good happenings so far (Brexit, Attaturk airport) and so many summerfags to ruin.
Know how the bot to fuck with the Brexit redo was nigger-rigged to discredit it? The "work" not done here, though this was used for PR, and then only bc 4 autists at 4am est on a Sat kept spamming BBC & Sky.

thanks but no thanks for your wonderful ideas, OP. this has been working just fine.

dubs say what needs to be said

Oh yeah. Still got that digit game.

hello there rare one. im also rare as well

bump

>no group on kikebook then for meme warfare then

Not your personal army.

No, I am not anymore clever than the millions before me.
And it doesn't need to be me who organises this - it can be anyone. Hell, I don't want another DinduMAGA, which was a failure.
But hey, we could make our own channels, and spread our memes ourselves. If we work together, that is.

my God, man, she will probably be tried for Selling favors and equipment, while in office, to enemies of the United States.

in case you didn't know that is High Treason! The penalty is Death by Hanging.!!!

Some just told me that you probably think this is about an illegal server for personal emails. I told them no one is that stupid.

yeah I can do with less shitposters, here's a bump

Not a bad idea.
I just need the boost from you guys, so it can launch and reach the normies.

>there's going to be the annual raid on (((Tumblr))),
This post also epitomizes retardation. While you aspire to make a bunch of SJW faggots angry, others of us actually change the course of history by blocking the Brit government from using that fucking petition by discrediting it.

That's the differences between retards with the mentality of a 12 year old and people who actually think big in terms of backing the ((globalists)) into a corner.

set up a group then cunt and get some Sup Forumsacks to redpile the normies

>in case you didn't know that is High Treason! The penalty is Death by Hanging.!!!

>2016
>not stoening whores

pretty haram man.

Nigger, this isn't an army.
This is just a movement to flood the social media with Sup Forums messages, to convert people who otherwise don't vote and aren't interested in politics.

The raid is tradition, and not part of my plan, though I might participate.
Seriously, do you even know about the Invasion of the 4th of July?
And it's not all about blocking petitions. We also need to make the people change their views, because we can only break so many petitions before they find another way. And memetic warfare, however silly it sounds, is a good start. Liberalism and leftism spreads like cancer on social media, through blogs, even (((news networks))). We need to counter them, and since our memes have always been better, we can beat them. After all, most of them don't know about us, and those who do view us as trolls, pranksters, and shitposters. We have an upper hand here.

Alright, what name do you propose?

Generic stuff from (((TV shows))), relatable memes about your friends, white Impact font with black border like it's fucking 2015 - 6, just look at 9gag if you have the stomach to do it.