youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=OJP-XiKzG2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks nice, I don't see the problem

The animation is good at least

Holy moly, is this you OP?

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/709acw/poland_the_unconquered/dn1jtjy

Congrats on the gold mate

It's just Polish nationalist historical propaganda and what it does it turns Polish people against the other countries, even our allies(muh betrayal myth).

In truth, prior to WW2, Poland has pursued aggressive foreign policy, for example, it participated in the partition of Czechoslovakia with Hitler, and the Polish Foreign Minister was one of Europe's most distrusted.

Then Poland got fucking curb stomped in one month, millions of our people perished, we've suffered the highest material losses as well, but somehow we are "the unconquered". Our "underground state" was merely a bunch of larpers that were getting massacred by Wermacht on daily basis. Warsaw Uprising was sending our youth to certain death with no weaponry(according to one of the leaders of the uprising, they were supposed to somehow get the weapons by themselves...)

>Good animation making people proud of themselves
Wew so bad
People don't give a shit about History, they only listen to mainstrea medias bullshit because it makes them feel comfortable to hear what they want to hear
So user, what do you want ? A country full of pro-polish propaganda where people are proud of what they are or a Western-like country where kids are taught to hate their country at school ?

>A country full of pro-polish propaganda where people are proud of what they are or a Western-like country where kids are taught to hate their country at school ?

The second assumption is false. Also, neither of these.

oh yeah, that really sucks
Hate when people ignore some part of history like this and refuse to accept their error
Here we never talk about how France fucked really hard Germany with the treaty of Versailles and in the interwar period and how that partly caused WW2, then we pretend the resistance was a big thing because nobody wants to admit that people either joined the nazis or refuse to fight for the treacherous anglos

>The second assumption is false
Kek come here in France if you don't believe me, patriotism is non-existent in the West
>Also, neither of these.
You can't have that, most of people don't give a shit about History, people are can be heavily influenced by propaganda because they are too lazy to read books
>we pretend the resistance was a big thing
Wake up, de Gaulle's era ended

>The Unconquered

Is reddit 100% islamig gommunism now?

>>we pretend the resistance was a big thing
>Wake up, de Gaulle's era ended
people still think it was a big thing

But everybody knows this redditor. Now post some plebbit balls.

>giant president of US sitting in a throne

wat?

look the comments retard, a shitton of people don't agree with him

reddit is not such an echo chamber as Sup Forums

I thought the video is bad.

But then I started reading how butthurt OP is, and guy is far worse. Video seems better now, thanks OP.

it's obvious GoT reference, lol

It's a bit corny, but it's a good propaganda movie

Ahahaha this is so fucking pathetic.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Could be a nice vidya intro

KEK

>get conquered multiple times through history, literally nation known for that its always loses
>call the movie Unconquered
ayaya

>France fucked really hard Germany with the treaty of Versailles
No, we didn't.

APOLOGIZE

Czechia/Hungary pls annex us

>tfw no border with Hungary so they can't even annex us

Nein.

kek the only one who's asshurt is you

Remember who you are Simba..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Haitians

WE

Including the jews in that case

butthurt poo lacks
kys pooles
cringe af

Last time I checked Poland was a sovereign country and all it's former enemis like Prussia, Soviet Union and 3rd Reich didn't exist.

You weren't "unconquered"

???
Germany still exists

>get conquered twice in the same war
>"the unconquered"

Is this polish humor?

The country itself may have been conquered, but the people were not and this is the point of the video

Based Poland the only good guy in the WW2.

he probably meant neither prussia nor 3rd reich does

dumb polack logic
2nd Republic of Poland doesn't exist too

countries don't exist outside of our minds

it's all memes

You could say the same for all the others nazi occupied countries.

being polish is a sickness

why are you posting on proxy herr Tusk

go to a doctor poo lack

no way, he may vaccinate my and i'll became autist like yourself

>it participated in the partition of Czechoslovakia with Hitler,
from polish perspective it was justified desu, czechia was handed over to hitler in bulk and non-germans there would have suffered.

Had appeasement worked and hitler together with stalin not started the world war, people in land taken by poland would've been better off.

>czechia
well czechoslovakia

Slovakia was independent at that time

woah, just woah

stop justyfing our dick moves, ok?

are Czechs angery at Slovaks for taking Hitlers side and splitting their country like they usually are on POles for Zaolzie?

Here's an accurate animated history of Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk&t=1s

Just look at the butthurt in the comments

Not really. Other countries were compliant collaborators. Only Poles never gave up and fought to the last drop of blood.

I personally don't know anyone who would care about either desu and I live here.

Although it's a sad thought for me that there are unironical nazi slovaks around that would get kicks out of killing me.

seems pretty based to me.

>propaganda against nazis and commies
seems good to me.

I need to interject here for a moment.
In theory the second and third reich still exist today but are used to describe different periods of germany under different forms of government instead.

Poles didn't even had the choice to collaborate since they were considered subhumans

Die dritte reich! Dritt means shit in norwegian. Ich gehe aus der gedrittenpotten!

>Poles didn't even had the choice to collaborate
Of course they had. Germs were trying to create Polish SS division, there were germanization actions like Goralenvolk etc, but all of that failed.

I think we should rather strive for a accurate representation of history

That's how it should be. It's always a shame when a nation tries to rewrite its history to gloss over its crimes and failures, like Russia.

pooland

I agree.

Sadly, truth is too nuanced to be catchy in mass media.

What do you want from Poland? Fuck off.

nobody gives a fuck, our nazis dont see it as treachery, it was simply independence movement that our ancestors always wanted

>strive for a accurate representation of history
good luck with that. I mean it's the way things should be done but it won't ever happen.

Why did Slovaks want independence from Czechoslovakia, if they were an equal partner and had the same rights Czechs had?

Btw, are Slovaks more influenced by Hungarian or Czech culture?

I like the part where poles where being shot or
driven into gulag

Our early nationalists wanted independence from everyone, Czechoslovakia was artifical nation created purely for political purpose during Pan Slavic times

>Btw, are Slovaks more influenced by Hungarian or Czech culture?

most of the cultural developmend happened during Austrian reign so i think we all are equally influenced by that. But we were literally Hungary for 1000 years, so its hard to distinguish what is Hungarian and what Slovak culture

woah thats sick rude man!

I'd say being occupied by a foreign army for 50 years is about as conquered as you can get.

You are pretty pessimistic
Even in this thread we see Poles critizising the propaganda, this shows that they don't swallow everything their government shows them

yes but I've never seen a accurate representation of history be a liked movie or documentary. Even doing a accurate representation of history is almost impossible since biases play a role everywhere even if the director is completely neutral his sources of history may be influenced by some side or another. Also most people don't want to see a gray story they want a clear cut of black and white.

Have you seen the movie Downfall? I would say it was pretty accurate

Accurate through the brainwashed eyes subject to Jewish propaganda for the past 70 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJP-XiKzG2c

POLAND BTFO

I don't look like that

see what I'm talking about?

there is no consensus in the history. I feel like the animation is doing good as far as it is possible.

OP's animation? It's cheap propaganda aimed at promoting Poland abroad. It's about turning around common bullshit opinion on polish history, but it's equally bullshit itself. Just different direction.

What in it is inaccurate or false?

You're not obligated to say everything is shit just because government did it, you know. It kinda validates them when they say they are victims of hysterical opposition.

Welp, the vision it depicts goes like this:
-Poles defeated both IIIrd Reich and USSR pretty much on their own
-Anders army formed itself on its own out of nowhere in Asia
-Erryone took part in the underground state and helped Jew (while it was only few)

It's pure propaganda, easy, nice and shiny heavily biased, and therefore has little to do with reality, which is gritty and nuanced.

It does it job well I guess, which is to counterweight the idea of evil antisemitic poles who helped with holocaust and were idiots that charged tanks with cavalry; but on its own, it's still bullcrap

I don't like the part with Warsaw Uprising.
What the hell, infantry charge on tanks? It look really retarded.