"The Washington NFL team"

>"The Washington NFL team"

>tfw vape because I'm retarded, got myself addicted to cigarettes and this is the only thing that is making me quite so now I can either die of lung cancer or be a walking meme

vaping is so fucking gay

vaping is the sub human tier of smoking

What happens when it is revealed vapeing is more dangerous than regular smoking?

It helped my cousin quit smoking (and now vaping) though so that’s cool

redskins? i'm not really into the nfl
do the cleveland indians get the same hate?

smoking is sub human tier in general

it's basically my original thought, but i don't want to bother with these smoking morons desu

no, the redskins are more of a low-hanging fruit because it sounds like it might be racism

it helped me quit smoking but every time I vaped I felt like I should have been wearing a fedora

Wrong
Cigars >>> E-Cigs > Cigarettes >>>>>>> Weed = Vape

>all this projection

nice selfie OP

redskins and chiefs are homages to the barnstorming teams from the days of Jim Thorpe, don't really understand the hate. seems like one of the more genuine tributes to native in that country.

>all these retards itt getting triggered on how someone they don't even know consumes their nicotin
I'm a standard cigarette smoker and you guys are stupid. :(

>I'm a standard cigarette smoker

it creates massive clouds of smoke and it's fucking annoying when people do it in crowds or on lines. i would much prefer to share my personal space with a cigarette smoker.

man really blows how people just start smoking to look cool. it's literally the only reason anyone starts. I started smoking because I thought it looks cool, and everyone I know who's quit says they only started because it looked cool.

ask any current smoker though, and it's
>muh buzz
>muh head rush
>muh drunk cigs

what a way to ruin your life.

w-what's the difference between vape and e-cigs? until now i thought it was the same thing

anyone can explain me what's so bad about vaping? just because fat americans do it it doesn't mean it's bad per se
in the usa it's fedora-tier to like soccer while it's the most popular sport in the world, you can't use american standards

I don't vape tho, just curious

Chewing tobacco is the worst of the worst.

what drives people in the 21st century to still do that shit? I've only seen it in american movies, never in real life

All these analog retards projecting to defend their massively overpriced method.

I live in northern Maryland farm country, surrounded by rednecks. That shit everywhere. It's fucking disgusting.

its basically a combination of parents smoking and poor upbringing

do they use spittoons too? that's cool

>poor
>usa
you don't know what being poor is

I didn't get a cellphone till I was 11 and my parents bought me a used car instead of a new one when i turned 16. I've experienced poverty first hand so don't trivialize my opinion.

the usage of the word "poor" in that sentence does not reflect what you think it means. It means negligent upbringing, never taught manners, bad home environment. A rich kid can have a poor upbringing.