PLEASE HELP FLORIDA!

Jeb bush had done it were fucked! RIP FLORIDA WATERS!
foxnews.com/science/2016/07/01/army-corps-engineers-battles-guacamole-thick-florida-algae.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/01/floridians-outraged-over-smelly-guacamole-thick-toxic-algae-invading-coastline/
youtube.com/watch?v=fNvtXblLU8w

WE PISSED OFF THE GUAC MERCHANT!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/2016/07/01/army-corps-engineers-battles-guacamole-thick-florida-algae.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3VhsZm9t4
youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc
youtube.com/watch?v=3socOQxUL68
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Floridian here.

Please send help Sup Forums.

We need all the guac bowls that you can muster.

please guac

You will feel my wrath Florida

This is Jebs final form what can man hope to do against such evil?

It could be Kek's way of making Florida suffer for making Jeb their leader

>Some blame the pollution that plagues Lake Okeechobee. Others say the Army Corps should end its relentless dumping. Gov. Rick Scott (R), who declared a state of emergency in the four affected counties this week but has yet to visit himself, has drawn the ire of a collection of residents who say his administration hasn’t done enough.
>Scott is blaming President Obama.

How is Obongo to blame for this? It's pretty obvious that it is entirely the fault of the moronic farming companies for backpumping all their shitty fertilizer laced water back into the lake. They should be forced to pay for the damages.

This is the price to pay for supporting trump, we dun goofed and pissed the guac gods!

Oooh old memes bring their gifts!

I wager it's Kek's work, praise him.

was listening to a report on this earlier...
locals were describing the smell: like rotten meat + kitty litter. sounds lovely.

thanks jeb!

>33
Jeb is in this thread lads

kek

Read the article. The levee system needs funding to be repaired and that is taken care of by the army corp of engineers, ie a federal institution.

So the feds pay the money.

>foxnews.com/science/2016/07/01/army-corps-engineers-battles-guacamole-thick-florida-algae.html

>freshwater algae
>gets killed by salt water

Gulf coast here. Will send buckets of salty gulf water to unfuck your shit. Standby.

>clearwater beach

just release fucking fresh water fish to eat the algae, damn. it doesnt take the army to solve this problem. release some asian carp or something.

But who will eat the carps?

Please someone grab a Jeb! guacamole bowl and fill it with that water and post a pic. Please.

Why didn't we listen?

>irreparably fuck up the entire eco system for the next two millenia because of greedy oil lobby and brainwashed masses
>whine about some shitty green lake nobody gives a fuck about
you need to set priorities, you fucking idiot

HOLY FUCK JEB ATTACKS! HEADED FOR TRUMP TOWER! SOMEBUDDY CALL DA GHOSTBUSTAS!!!

We release some bears or something to hunt the fish, obviously. It doesn't take the army to solve that problem.

Read the article again. Backpumping is what caused all of this. Also the Army Corps is funded by federal government via Congress, which is controlled by representatives of the state. If they really needed to fix the levees then the Congress should have given them more money.

Its a fact Floridians are the strongest race, they will survive!

SAVE US JEB

To defeat guac, you must BECOME guac

We release some fucking bears or something to hunt the fish, obviously. It doesn't take the army to solve that problem.

meant to reply to

Then who eats the bears?

Jebs turtle army will solve this problem.

>I'LL SHOW YOU THE TRUE CHAOS CANDIDATE, DONALD

what did he mean by this

Russians?

Just skim the algae and compost it.

This kills the Pocket Turtles.

All i wanted was to become President of the United States.
Was that so much to ask for?
Now you fools will pay for your ignorance.

But Jeb started this in the first place, no way he will unleash his turtle army. Unless... This was only part of his master ruse

But then who eats the russians

Where were you when Jeb became a chaos God?

NIGGERS!

It's only phase 1 mother fuckers!

Checked

AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS, I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MINE. ORDERED IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER HE DROPPED OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3VhsZm9t4

He looks so much like ramzpaul in that pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc

It's Florida. The Republicans in the legislature are controlled completely by developers (think golf courses, millions of pounds of fertilizer + Big Sugare, millions of pounds of fertilizer, + fertilizer plants, millions of pounds of fertilizer waste)

It's surprising this does happen a LOT more often.

stop releasing your poo into the ocean

Florida is one of the most corrupt states in the entire country. It has nothing to do with party affiliation.

Poo in the oceans

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

youtube.com/watch?v=3socOQxUL68

Mexico, we need you wait on that wall.

BUILD CORN CHIPS

Florida here
thought this was just a China thing, just saw it on the news

Can't we use it as animal feed? Or is that only Spirulina?

remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

organic fertilizer. start a small business bro

JUST GUAC MY SHIT UP

TODAY THE RIVERS SHALL FLOW GREEN WITH ENVY

You're going to really need help when those sea levels rise to swallow your cities.

ayyy you got yourselves a massive fiesta amigos!, grab some tortillas and totopos and start eating that sweet guac!

Kek is one of those Gods with a real sense of humor.

What does the God of discord want?

Confusion? Fear?
No. We fucked up along the path, somewhere.

It's time to restart.

Join the church of Kek

That's the first thought I had about China's algae problem

It's China, so get some big ships and haul it out, fish and wildlife be damned

But the concern for algae is heavy metals, algae absorbs it, but I don't THINK we have such issues here, but many chemical issues, can't say I've read anything about algae absorbing waste chemicals

I like our bears

I know they're wild and feeding them is dangerous

but the damn things just look so dopey, like fat dogs

Bears and dogs are actually quite closely related, and raccoons are also their close cousins.

some men just want to see the whole gaucabowl churn...

Just guac my shit up!