USMNT roster confirmed

The full U.S. squad (club; caps/goals):

> Goalkeepers:
Jesse Gonzalez (FC Dallas; 0/0), Bill Hamid (Midtjylland; 3/0), Ethan Horvath (Club Brugge; 1/0)

> Defenders:
John Brooks (Wolfsburg; 32/3), Cameron Carter-Vickers (Sheffield United; 0/0), Eric Lichaj (Nottingham Forest; 13/1), Matt Miazga (Vitesse; 3/1), Tim Ream (Fulham; 26/1), Jorge Villafana (Santos Laguna; 14/0), DeAndre Yedlin (Newcastle United; 48/0)

> Midfielders:
Kellyn Acosta (FC Dallas; 16/1), Tyler Adams (New York Red Bulls; 0/0), Alejandro Bedoya (Philadelphia Union; 65/2), Lynden Gooch (Sunderland; 2/0), Weston McKennie (Schalke; 0/0), Kelyn Rowe (New England Revolution; 3/1), Danny Williams (Huddersfield Town; 22/2)

> Forwards:
Juan Agudelo (New England Revolution; 26/3), Dom Dwyer (Orlando City; 3/2), C.J. Sapong (Philadelphia Union; 2/0), Josh Sargent (Werder Bremen; 0/0)

What do you think? Think it's good to see Tyler Adams in that squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_International_Match_Calendar
youtube.com/watch?v=Mreu0gPPhbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I think it's hard to give a shit for the next 4 years

this , after these fucking twats failed to qualify for the WC I'm done with USMNT until they clean house, they don't deserve my time

>Bedoya
>Rowe
>Agudelo
>Dwyer
>calling up Sargent when he's not even a professional over Wright who's earning minutes at the Bundes 2
>no Shaq Moore, Stanko, Chandler or Jonathan Gonzalez
Haha, we're fucked for the next 5 years arent we?

>Chandler

Step in the right direction. Hopefully we keep the Bradley/Jozy cancer out of Camp Cupcake in January and keep bringing in the good young players we have

>good young players
Lel
None of them will work out

Slit your throat already Doyle.

Not a single My Little Sawker player should be called up. It's time to punish mediocrity. If you are in a My Little Sawker club you shouldn't be anywhere close to the national team where your cancer can spread.

I dont watch Soccer cause Im not into cock. But how does all these international games work with all the pro leagues. I get they all just suspend for the world cup. But do pros just not play in qualifiers? what about all the continental tournaments. Do North Americans playing in europe have to miss the South/North america tournament thingy ? what about euros in MLS for eurocup? there is too much international soccer for them to keep doing breaks. Mainly asking cause international hockey needs serious reform.

Do you think it's a good idea to throw in so many inexperienced U20s against Portugal?

Any player not living in the US should not be on the team
Anyone who leaves these shores outside of the military or on our government's behalf should lose their citizenship

Please post this in about another four years.

Be interesting to see if Carter Vickers gets game time. He's currently in the Sheff United eleven every week and they are tearing shit up right now.

We literally dont care anymore after failing to qualify. Might as well call up the future players and start playing them together now rather than hold onto mediocre trash like Bradley and Altidore

Most relevant leagues have international breaks built into their schedule.

>Altidore
>mediocre

get off his dick

>still rating Jochimp Niggerdore
Didnt he get a red card in his last game after chimping out? Why do you MLS retards rate these talentless hacks?

Are you illiterate or autistic? He was clearly implying that mediocre is too high a rating for Altishit

Nope, it sounded like you made a terrible joke.

it was a better joke than "Jochimp Niggerdore"

I'm not the original guy but it was a fairly amusing joke that you ruined with your shitty understanding of the English language

dis exchange

t. r*ddit

but there are so many leagues. What about qualification matches and regional tournaments.

There is a FIFA/Coca-Cola calender. These are our overlords. They set the dates. They make the rules. Heil FIFA!

the thread should have ended here

Where exactly does Josh Sargent plays? It seems like he's on a Academy but nothing else

Is this for the NIT World Cup?

>These garbage ass spic players

in this country, we just need to play. we don't need to worry about world cups. just get out and play.

>more literally who mls shitters who arent talented
Take me back to 2010

lol

I've watched Lichaj for the past few weeks and he's been decent. Regained the yard of pace he lost last season

> All those literal whos

>Best scorer on this list has 3 goals

Just quit mang

this is a squad almost entirely composed of young players who have never competed internationally

we desperately need this experience after the old guard got us kicked out of the cup

All the tournaments are in the summer when no yuro leagues are going on (and nothing of value is lost with leagues that play in the summer), and there's designated "international weekends" for the qualifiers and friendlies

and we're back to being Haiti-tier

That's what Doyle wants.

en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_International_Match_Calendar

H O R V A T H

Bump for America.

>the US Mutant Ninja Turtles
>2k17

You're laughing now but you wont be when you're exposed by Honduras

They should give Zack Steffen a chance in the near future

well its a new coach and tons of new talent playing here
and gulati is up for election early next year, and he's being contested

What exactly do you mean by clear house, because by most standards, they already have.

he was our second best player in the latter portion of qualifying, unfortunately.

this, people shit on Jozy so much but he is literally our best option at forward, the only other option would be Wood who disappears more than Jozy

people complain about domestic based players yet never have an answer as to who in Europe is clearly better than their counterparts

You are fucking retarded. He was invisible against every big hex team and botched so many easy chances from Pulisic. You my little sawker shills are the cancer killing our team.

No Pulisic or Altidore or Dempsey? Aren't they our best players? Whos our coach right now?

>USMNT roster confirmed
To do what?

>doesn't list any player who is clearly better

literally proving my point, you can point out how bad he is all you want but you have to accept the reality that Wood is not a better option nor do we have a better option

Eurocucks won and forced our best players off so that they can be exposed when we play portugal as to how playing in Europe doesn't automatically make you better

>he was our second best player
>hex
Only 2 goals in the 10 game hex and those two goals were against Panameme at home. You must be a Dozy shill.

see Dempsey and Wood both have more hex goals than your niggerdore, you fucking idiot. Dempsey was far more useful and important than your My little sawker fraud who ran away from europe because he could only score 1 fucking goal in Sunderland in 2 seasons.

100% agreed. I won't be watching the USMNT for a while.

The USSF has really done about all it can to kill my love for the national team.

>Eurocucks won and forced our best players off so that they can be exposed when we play portugal as to how playing in Europe doesn't automatically make you better
Absolutely seething. How can you MlelS faggots defend hacks like Bradley and Altidore after FAILING TO QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP? Are you literally a cuck?

>How can you MlelS faggots defend hacks like Bradley and Altidore after FAILING TO QUALIFY FOR THE WORLD CUP?
Because my little sawker fags dont care about the national team, they just want their mediocre players on the team no matter how shitty they are just to market their joke league to the world since they are so insecure about everyone (rightfully) laughing at how backwards and mediocre My little sawker is.

>how playing in Europe doesn't automatically make you better
The fact that you believe this is part of the reason why US soccer will never amount to anything. MLS is a joke for development which is why it isnt surprising so many American kids are jumping the sinking ship and going to European club academies instead.

>ctrl+f mckennie
>0 results

does spee not rate the next arturo vidal?

I do.

Should one know any of these players?

>Those Forwards
what the good fuck
Literally who are any of these shitters. Josh Sargent is the only one who should be on there and he's not even a fucking pro.
Why are we considering flops like Agudelo and unproven old fuks like Dom Dwyer who can't conceivably be the future.
>Sapong
what the actual fuck.

I'm completely ok if we start Sargent and lose 7-0

thats stupid man, if you wanna be nationalistic change it "any player whose parents/or gps werent born in the us..." but they have to get out to get experience against rotw

is McKennie an actual box to box midfielder? Could be our Badley replacement in teh future

“Lynden Gooch”

How can anyone give a shit about US soccer for the next 3-4 years?

yes and yes

Watch him play at Schalke. He's already better than Bradley and is disciplined. He also tries to bomb up front when possible to support the attack unlike Bradley's bitch ass.

His German is even better than Pulisics.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mreu0gPPhbU

tbf, he lived in Germany as a kid whereas Pulisic moved there recently

wtf he sounds like a native speaker
A Ruhrpott native but nonetheless

Sounds like between him and Adams there's at least some potential in the midfield

true

Roughly speaking, only McKennie and Jonathan Gonzalez are the ones with the most experience and talent to immediately start on the national team

>USMNT
the M means meaningless right?

Who is picking this team? Is it Bruce Arena still?

>losing to Trivago and Tobogan

have they even chosen the new coach yet?

Arena is gone. Its his assistant Sarachan in charge for one game at least
No, they probably wont choose one until after the world cup.

>losing to Panama

We don’t have a competitive match until 2019, might as well see what the new kids do instead of playing shitters like Bradley and Altidore still.

Where’s Gonzales though, that midfield of McKennie, Gonzo, and Pulisic

We already know he’s legit. Why the fuck didn’t they call up Gonzales especially now that Mexico has shown interest in him.

Bumping

>losing to Panama for BTFO the burgers
Fixed