Wonder Woman is trash

>How does this news make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftxlMrw_eV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DC/WB deserves all the shit it brings on themselves. At least MCU caters to normies

wow those trailers could have fooled me haha

>comment section on birth.movies.death.

U are t even trying to hide being a pleb.

FOH with your lame capeshit roumors to reddit

it was pretty obvious from the trailers. like that one scene of the plane falling and Gadot just stands there motionless like a statue. that was her character's first time seeing a flying vehicle, and it's falling to the ocean, yet she doesn't even react. it's like she's looking at a green screen or some shit.

there's a reason why Feige fired Jenkins because he saw what a fucking hack she is and was lucky she had a talent like Charlize Theron when they worked together on Monster(Theron was producer).

as someone who can form their own opinion idgaf

Can it reach the levels of direction we saw in Batman vs Superman?

I've heard it's great, perfect, the best movie ever made. It'll blow your mind.

Youd have to be a retard to think it was gonna be good from the trailers

QUINOA

>c-c-capekino
>It's b-b-better than Marvel popcorn flicks!

does this really surprise anyone?

Did anyone honestly expect Wonder Woman to be a awesome big summer blockbuster with good characters and a story? Seriously. Dead fucking serious. Did people really think this?

Do people also think Justice League will hit it out of the park and win over critics and fans? C'mon. The DCEU in it's current state is a burning dumpster.

>It's b-b-better than Marvel popcorn flicks!
that's a given youtube.com/watch?v=ftxlMrw_eV4

They should just axe the whole DCEU project and make only Batman movies.

And how would you like the next Batman movie to be, fellow anonymous? Some ideas you would like to share?

If only they had a huge library of critically acclaimed comic book stories that they could use rather than trusting Snyder and Nolan's hack brother to make something worthwhile

Does his have Vandal Savage in it, or is she just going to fight the Central Powers for a villain?

someone post that awkward as fuck belly dance that Cara Delevinge did in Suicide Squad

Makes sense. They've gone through several directors. That's rarely if ever a good sign.

I have one idea I think could really make it popular and elevate it to the next level, just hear me: Joker as the villain

>Could have had a man of kino trilogy
>wb fuck it up by trying to make a universe out of it

If this doesn't prove a conspiracy against DC/WB paid for by Marvel shills, nothing will.

Wonder Woman is still months away, there's still plenty of post work to do on it, yet people are already calling it terrible? Would these be the same people who said Man of Steel and Batman v Superman 'sucked'? Seriously?

As far as I'm concerned, the DCEU has hit two home runs, and produced a thoroughly enjoyable, if lightweight, blockbuster in Suicide Squad. The hitjob the media has seen fit to launch on the DCEU is so specific and targeted it has be funded by Disney, they're the only ones who'd benefit from it.

Maybe there's something to FAKE NEWS after all.

hopeful

Batman Begins movie

>Making a retarded superhero action movie out of one of the greatest tragedies in human history
>The end will try to be poignant, despite the previous 2.5 hours being cringe inducing schlock

I want just one good Green Lantern movie before I die...

>How does this news make you feel?

Of course it will suck, the real question is will they be able to pay off enough reviewers to get a good rating, perhaps they won't even have to given that it's a female superhero, just look at the Ghostbusters reviews...

Why is this so shit?

Obvs

RT score: 31%

>Why is this so shit?

DC

You'd think recent events would put shit in perspective and you weird faggots would stop indulging in these pathetic company wars holy shit

60% at least for fear of pissing off feminists.

>Of course it will suck, the real question is will they be able to pay off enough reviewers to get a good rating, perhaps they won't even have to given that it's a female superhero, just look at the Ghostbusters reviews...
It'll get shit reviews, a number of them being "Despite pretending to be feminist it's actually sexist" by bloggers.
Then Captain Marvel will come out and everything you said will apply to it tenfold with unanimous "WHAT WONDER WOMAN SHOULD HAVE BEEN YAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEN"

>recent events

?

I suspect it'll get a Fresh rating.

Remember when BvS came out, and everone was virtue signaling about how Gal Gadot was the best part of the entire movie, when she had 20 lines, and was still and wooden in every one?

He means a new President. That stuff will drastically change your life!

>lmao who gives a fuck about this archduke franz ferdinand? never even heard of him b4 lmaoo

Confident I'll still pay to see it and in all likelihood have a great time

Too bad no one else will.

>100 million budget

It'll break even by tuesday, but yes, it's probably going to be shit

Well it sucks most cape movie viewers are children into unfunny quips but I guess that's another reminder I'm getting a little too old for this stuff

that's a strange way to spell sexy

>Well it sucks most cape movie viewers are children into unfunny quips

That's very poor grammar user, try again.

I used to think the idea that Disney was paying for this shit was far fetched but after watching a report today on how much of a problem shilling is on Reddit and seeing how much money big corporations like the NFL lost this year, I'm starting to think it's possible. It's far more likely that the people in OP's pic are just retarded children though.

They already tried that in BvS and it didn't work.

>The director of wonder woman saw nothing wrong with suicide squad and defended it on a personal level

Wonder woman was always gonna be shit

gadot has a monkey face

Vaginas and nu male reviewers have zero choice in current year but to give it a positive tomato. You'll see a million 3/5 positive reviews for this movie.

Elektra would get a 50% on the tomatometer today. WW will get 60%.