When did Nascar so SJW?

Nascar has become so fucking SJW recently. I used to watch it occasionally, like on in the background while I did shit around the house, but now wtf. First they did this stupid diversity out reach thing. Then they started talking about race. All race all the time. I can't stand it. They used to give commentary but now it's all, the race this, the race that. Who Nascar used to be a little bit racist. Not in a bad way, In a little bit realistic racist way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0qgJYHtYA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuckin tear danica patrick a new muffler boi
let me tell you what haha
wooooo boiiiii
praise kek

>I watch cars go in a circle for three hours

I bet the collecive IQ points at a NASCAR race doesn't clear 100.

Sorry, I don't do niggers

Thank for that image.

Nascar does, what with all the attention they've been giving to races.

YEAH BOI ROUND AND ROUND THEY GO BUT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THAT RACE YET, EVERYONE IS ANTICIPATIN' IT'S GON' BE ONE HECK OF A DOOZY I TELL YA WHAT, I HEAR NOBODY CAN KEEP IT IN THEIR PANTS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT RACE, I TELL YA WHAT BOI.

NASCAR isn't SJW, the people covering it (Fox and NBC) are.

go to an actual event, most of the time it's laid back unless you're in the south when it might as well be a confederate rally

I LIVE 5 MINUTES FROM THE BOULEVARD BREWERY

THAT SHIT IS AMAZING

Really makes you think! Stay woke, brother!

Because NASCAR drivers always turn left

I should think that Nascar announcers would be talking about race very often.

NASCAR is racing, of course they talk about the race.

ba dum tsh

My man.

This man changed everything
NASCAR is now a safe space for all races, and gender identities

who the fuck watches nascar lol

Who the fuck watches hockey, lol.

serves u right for watching that trailer white trash garbage

>left turn
>left turn
>left turn
>left turn
>left turn
>left turn

I got the joke.

I know, I've been saying they've been turning left recently with all the talk about race! Dumbass.

It happened right round when good ole Jeffy Gordon done put up his steerin wheel when them commentors started actin up

>ywn go down on america's sweetheart

I bet she smells like diesel and tastes like honey

Can confirm. Went to a race a month ago, lots of Jesus and prayers before. 0 inshallah praise muhammad. Fun shirts like "You keep your shit opinion, I'll keep my guns." Pure Murica

The Jews running the broadcasts are horrible. Honestly, DirecTV used to have a sub where you could just listen to the radio of drivers. I preferred that.

>They used to give commentary but now it's all, the race this, the race that.

ITS NASCAR

THE CARS ARE RACING AGAINST EACH OTHER

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE AUTOMOTIVE RACE

Ftfy. On mobile so not my best work.

Bah

>It's a "Hur oval racing is so easy, nascar is just 4 rednecks because dey always make da left turns XDD my opinions are so thought provoking and original" thread

>responsible for almost ever major innovation in automobiles; literally the death-defying test ground for white man technological superiority

>low IQ

Pick one

she doesn't have the face of a winner.

TRUMP'S GREATEST HITS
ALL SUPPORTERS MUST WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=t0qgJYHtYA4