Help me Sup Forums

I've found the girl of my dreams, very similar interests, humor, she's gorgeous, has identical political views (perhaps even a bit more extreme) she's very modest, hates feminism and the way modern women act like whores, and I've fallen in love with her.

Only problem is she's not of my race. Wat do Sup Forums?

Do not interact with 3D females.

Hate to break it to you but

>she's had many other men inside her

Well what is she?

A chink falls in love with an arab.

Just another day in canada.

>ywn reproduce like every one of your ancestors before you has
No, she's had real anti social problems in her life. The only way I could get more proof was if I was her conjoined twin
Nah, she's Japanese and I'm of mostly Germanic decent.

Many of your ancestors did not reproduce.

At the onset of the agricultural revolution, 17 women would breed for every 1 man. In other words, at least 94% of males did not reproduce at that time.

We have recently entered a period of artificial safety and abundance for the first time in history, so selective pressures have changed again and some male lines will inevitably die out.

Ancestors include the female side, you know.

Post picks OP. Show face.

I'm not going to violate her privacy but I will say she looks ALOT like this girl

Is your girlfriend an idol?

Typical Japanese face. Generally round or oval-leaning-round, very soft features. Nothing to look at but she's one those-get-to-know-her-enough-to-where-you-want-to-protect-and-value-her-as-a-person-if-her-personality-is-redeeming-enough sort of girls. I'm assuming this because like you said she's like the ying to your yang.

Why the fuck are you even making this thread? If you weren't an attention whore you wouldn't have made this thread. And if you honestly like her you would make a move without anyone's permission, so...

Fuck off and let this thread die. Go get Japanese pussy and maybe even a wife. Idiot.

I meant the rough facial structure, she doesn't wear makeup very often but I can't describe it very well with words. Very long flowing, black hair, sort of heart shaped face, sort of... busty for an Asian girl.

You sound gay as fuck why are you asking Sup Forums for dating advice.

Also jp girls are crazy my man.

>she looks ALOT like this girl

Yeah, like all asians. They all looks the same.

> Also jp girls are crazy my man.

Says the fellow filthy foreigner in Japan.

Fuck off with this and let the maple gobbler's thread die already.

i dont mind her being from another race. As long as its a good race, aka european/asian

Btw, why is there a huge jap diaspora in Brazil?

But you arr rook the same

Tbh I doubt anything could alter my choice to propose to her because I think she might be pregnant and I was planning on it anyway, but I just wanted to see Sup Forums's opinion on the matter as I like to hear opinions on things. I just don't know how to post it without sounding like I'm asking Sup Forums for permission or sounding like I'm bragging

You don't ask Sup Forums for normalfag advice. You go to

No idea, but i live in the south part, which is where they all come to, obviously, and it brings me joy.

It's not advice, it's opinons. I dislike race mixing in alot of cases because

1: when it comes to coal burners, they're ruining the IQ of what their offspring would have been if they'd mated with one of their own kind and

2: Alot of people who race mix do it because they fetischize another race and don't want their children to have the same heritage they themselves did.

Fuck off beaner. You assume that I'm a chink when I could easily be a proxy or be in Japan but not Japanese. Fuck-wit. さすがにクソメキシコ人

asians are litteraly the only acceptable race to racemix with. And possibly some jews.

Only women matter for racial preservation. You, as a man, are of no consequence. Go knock up all the other races you want, it's your imperialist duty.

Ask for opinions on anyway. You can ask for opinions there and they will give them to you.

This.

Yes says the foreigner living in Japan, if anything that makes my opinion more valid than most.

Do you guys work like the aliens from the movie edge of tomorrow? You know like a giabt hivemind

Being crazy is kind of a turn on if I'm perfectly honest. She's just as crazy as me, and in the same way.

Nips are alright do your thing

Japanese women are superior. Go for it; she will be a great housewife and partner.

100% of my ancestors reproduced.

^This as well. Think of Genghis Kahn. He fucked bitches to a point where a fuck ton of Mongols could be traced back to him, even if it's a measly percent that's found. That is your biological goal as a human male.

Wasn't criticizing you. You could instead attack me more on the basis of me being obvious.

Honorary Aryan

Brazil started importing Europeans first instead of negroes (they got banned) before WW1. As the working conditions were utter shit we stopped, so they tricked the Japanese next.

Depends on the area, cities are hive mind in the fact that they do a lot of work but don't interact with each other, and the country is a hive mind that has you do the complete opposite. One sucks the life out of you and the other-if you're stupid enough- has you live happily ever after.

>Only problem is she's not of my race. Wat do Sup Forums?

Asians are honorary aryans. Hitler liked Japan. Don't be autistic. Date her. Asian girls are the best.
Source: Being white with a qt asian gf.

I'm an american but my father is from minas gerais and my mother is from rio grande do sul, am I white?I look white, I feel white
but am I?I just need a true banana's opinion.

Of course you're some white teacher "teaching" in Japan trying to get those low self esteem with a white man fetish Japs

If they didn't reproduce, how are they my ancestors?

>Nothing to look at
Funny you post that from Japan.
What is something to look at then? Because Japan has ugly womenm and the ones you just said were nothing to look at. No variety.

Pretty sure you're that faggot who moved to Japan and got married there. A filthy foreigner in Japan.

Hurry up and crash your yen, since the gbp fell I dont want to pay extra for manga.

Are you a nationalist/ethnocentrist OP. Because if so she have it easier than you. She is ok with going to Canada and getting pregnant by a white nu-male and producing more Elliots because her country is safe from immigration, even from white countries. But go for it OP, but I just hope you are smart and don't pick the first chink woman you got like most men with yellow fever and instead got a decent one, because top Asian girls would never let a white guy get her pregnant.

Calm down brit-bong, I know you just pulled your teefs out o' the ole' EU crumpet and are jumping for joy (or incredibly mad), but you're stepping out of line with a whole lot misfired shit.

> Because Japan has ugly womenm and the ones you just said were nothing to look at.
> implying
~that I came for the women folk. Came to learn the language because I had a fascination with WW2 and wanted to kill every commie, kraut, nip and guido when I was young because I got absorbed into the history through books, video games and self research I did then. Wanted to become an American hero, and preserve peace with violence. Tried to learn German but didn't have a computer at the time and a hand book for tourists didn't cut it, and so I aimed for Japanese later. I learned the language and can read up to about a high school level, and that's within one year's time (not that it gives me bragging rights for anything).

Looks are objective. You obviously hate what are considered Eastern Asian women. I don't blame you. A very good majority are fugly.

> What is something to look at then?
It's like asking what OP asked for. Opinions.
> moved to Japan and got married there
Again, implying.
> filthy foreigner in Japan.
I already said that asshole. Literally take your mouse and hover over the colored part of my comments and click it. It will highlight my comments for ya mate, and you can find where I said it from there. Okay? Understood?

> I dont want to pay extra for manga
You pay for manga? Why? You're using the internet aren't you?

Don't answer that. Obvious bait is bait.

> trying to get those low self esteem with a white man fetish Japs
> implying

Are you drunk? Fuck off.

I'm sure she does since they all look the same.

And by drunk, I just mean >implying

Anyway, fellow burger, go represent America on a different thread.

Are you fucking autistic? Get the fuck off Sup Forums and wife that girl you pathetic excuse for a man.

Okay, we get it.

This.

Canadian fag, good luck.

I know I shit post, but think of it as bumping your thread for you.

Have fun.

Most of the opinons I was interested in was the result of the children mainly. I'm not exactly a fine aryan specimen, but I'd be introducing the first non european blood, and what's the truth about Eurasian children? All destined to be supreme gentlemen or was that just because the dad was a jew and the mom a yellow jungle asian?

>asian women
>ever

I've never wanted to kill someone more that I do right now OP.

/thread

Because you think I'd seriously let a burmese cobra taming board influence my romantic and parental decisions in life or because you're jealous or is it a third reason?

Well, if your genes carry that recessive tall height gene, there's that possibility.

You might come out with a slightly handsome child, however that will depend on how your relatives look. Most likely your kid will end up looking like a mix of her parents and your parents. A lot of people end up looking like their grandparents. Oh, and it may be really skinny. As in it's skeletal structure is small.

I don't know why you're still coming. Fuck off OP. It's like you want shitty answers to questions and other people telling you to fuck off.

Staving off a few injuries in bed so I don't really have anything else to do but shitpost here on Sup Forums. Too out of it to read or watch or play anything.

Yay, you said it in words.

So, I will continue to shit post and sarcastically answer your questions at the same time.

Wait, no I'm not! You're bored like us.

Eat shit OP. And get some.

Then go to Sup Forums

I really can't stand Sup Forums though and they'd just say something retarded instead of offering intersting insights into the issue of race mixing.

this bread is berry deja bu

>17 posts by this ID