1. Cunt

2. Current phone
3. What's your excuse for not wanting to replace it with the iPhone X?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8,Apple-iPhone-8/phones/10478,10414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like shit
what the fuck

1139€ is kind of a steep price to pay for something I'd only really use to shitpost while on the shitter

flag
meizu m3s
I still have enough of this

this

Current phone Iphone 7.

Not getting it because this phone sucks cock and i think i'll get the note 8.

samsung galaxy S7
I'm going to use this phone until it no longer works, or it gets too old to keep up with future software

1. Finland
2. Samsung Galaxy S8+
3. Because it's much better than any iPhone

Crappy phone. The facial recognition fails to work during their demo.

Meizu M3 Note
Poor

Russia
Iphone X
why would i replace it? It's new

>implying I'm not preordering October 27th

Only poor people won't be able to rock this new phone, so I can't wait.

2013 moto x
it's too big, when my phone finally shits itself I'll probably have to buy Sony since their the only company who still makes phones you don't need a purse or cargo shorts to carry.

Why don't you get something like Note 8 instead? Much better.

holy shit its as ugly as sin

>having 1/4th the power of the new iPhone

Nah no thanks m8

What are you smoking? It has 6gb ram vs 3gb ram, better (8-core) vs 6-core processor and better GPU.

And those are just the specs. Even my S8+ is better than the iphone x

not to mention better display with 6.3 inch screen vs 5.8 inch screen

phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8,Apple-iPhone-8/phones/10478,10414

1.Flag
2.Lg stylo 2 but working very shitty as of late
3.too much money for me to pay

Dude the Samsung lines have always had more ram and more cores, but they'd preform like shit when it comes to benchmark.

A single core in the X is almost as much as all of them in the note.

LG G4
iOS and Itunes are fucking shit

Doesnt matter bois buy any of them then we are the one who earns the profit

1. Germany
2. Xiaomi Redmi 4
3. Not needing it, not wanting to spend the money

Xiaomi Redmi 4

Iphone is much shittier honestly. But yeah, i want to see how it performs in benchmark. Iphone 7 plus gets 1.9k average on this test while s8+ outperforms it.

Hardware specs don't matter if the software cannot enable it to perform at its peak. Hardware specs are memes. It's the benchmarks that matter.

Current phone is iPhone 6, will upgrade to the iPhone x, 3 years is a decent time for a upgrade.

Some cheap-ass Android from Motorola/Lenovo, it works well

Lol no way, it costs more than my computer. I destroy all phones in 6 months always by throwing it on the ground or throwing them into water or some shit. I cannot justify paying more than 300 EUR on a phone.

Got a Cat S60, it is sturdy as fuck and i'm really satisfied with it. It even got an infrared camera.

3. It's literally made of glass.

It will cost R$6.000,00. I can literally buy a used old car.

See in theory yes almost any flagship android phone should be better preforming than the iPhone, but if the software is shit you'll never get that.

I guess it's a con to having everything so loosely

>iphone 6s
>i'm poor, will wait a couple of years until the refurbished models come to market, anyways I only buy iphone because they're extremely easy to repair and I hate the way samsun/LG/HTC ship their phones with little to no optimization whatsoever and instead they pack it with stupid amounts of raw power to compensate for their poor design.

Flag
LG G4, switching to Note 8 Soon™
>buying the devil's products
i might consider when iOS isn't a complete shit

My friend changed iPhone 5S to this

Moto G4 Play

I'm not an iCuck and that phone looks like shit. I'd rather have a S8