Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Notre-Dame Cathedral

not after the new minarets get installed

haha my dad said the same thing

MARINE 2017

IM WITH HER!!!

>biggest acting role of the last 20 years is sucking off liberal shill Seth McFarlane for a self referential role on Family Guy

Really makes you think.

>tfw want to go around Europe visiting the historic landmarks
>tfw the experience will be ruined, probably even if I go today

Multiculturalism sure is great.

i am german and i want to be hung from a cross while an invader impregnates my wife

she will say "I HATE YOU STEFAN!" and oh god this is when i explode

yes yes yes exterminate me oh god i am cumming FUCK

>being such a butthurt liberal that you try to discredit the legacy of James Woods on a film and television board?
wew fucking lad

What's happening here?

"Allah Akbar!"

Yeah that isn't helping

>implying I'm a liberal because I see the hypocrisy of espousing conservative causes when the only acting job you've had for years is appearing on a liberal propoganda platform

Nice projection.

When I went 4 years ago I noticed on my train rides there were more mosques than churches.

the minarets make them extremely noticeable. Not one city or even small town I went to didn't have some burqa'd woman. Fuck, in Munich (which had the most Muslims of any city I went to) there were women with metal cages on their face

Eurofag who traveled through Europe quite a bit here, the last time to have done it for it not to have been a miserable experience was in the early 00s, everything after that... it's fucking gone man.

If Woods is so worried about liberal propaganda why did he star in White House Down playing an over the top stereotype of the Evil Republican senator?

What's to discredit? He's a shit actor who has to suck up to McFarlane to stay relevant.

>producing intelligent white offspring to live in this religious shithole of a planet
yeah I ain't doing that
good luck earth we're out

Paris is already gone.

>I am in command here

hahahaHAHAHAHAAH

mudslimes are such pieces of fucking cancerous bacteria. All of them should be fucking burned alive in ovens. When the fuck is Trump going to go Hitler 2.0 and enslave all the mudslimes in concentration camps? I am ready to die for America and for the white race. Let's skin these fucking sand niggers alive and feed their children to the dogs. Let's cut their cocks off and hammer nails into their eyes and watch as they squirm around like the fucking worms they are. Mudslimes are literally good for nothing pieces of dog shit. I would fully support a Holocaust against mudslimes. Useless parasites that don't contribute anything to society besides causing death and destruction. A world without Mudslimes would be a world without chaos.

>suck up to mcfarlen
>implying that the family guy crew didnt beg him to be on their show

Not even multiculturalism, touristy areas are always commercialized to shit.

The great part about Asia, or at least some parts of it, is that nobody gives a fuck. When you're walking around the outskirts of Bangkok you're seeing how they really live: like shit, and it's glorious.

Wonder what the arc de triomphe is like, that being defaced would piss me off even more than the WW2 soldier gravesite being used as a kids marathon route.

Jesus...

Visit eastern Europe if you want minimal shitskins.

>Not even multiculturalism

Slavs aren't much better

Reminder, this is what happens when women are in charge.

Someone said it in another thread, and they were so right. We're living in a Dystopia now.

The only thing more bleak and grey than the present is the future.

This doesn't exactly paint the Muslim in a bad light. If anything it makes the Euros look worse.

Too bad there's no context or anything.

so fucking what

god you alt righters think pictures mean anything

the irony...

You must be 18 to post on this site.

This is disgusting. Do frenchies not even care to blast that garbage off of it? I live in a lower income area that has tons of old landmarks and no one does that.

We've been living in a dystopia since world war 1

I mean yeah, it's worse with those fuckers about, but it's not like Big Ben without the Arabs was going to be great anyway. You go up a guided tour, snap a few shots, upload it to Facebook, and call it a day.

>Be visiting Italy
>Don't see to many muslims or obvious foreigners are far as I can tell when walking around town
>Get on train
>Hoards of niggers and dune coons crawling all over the place
>mfw

Explain this

i see nothing in these images to indicate refugees had anything to do with this

>PARIS RIOTS MAPPED: Violence spreads to 20 areas ACROSS FRANCE
J-just pictures!

Said without a trace of irony

>Blast that shit off

I'm sure that area belongs to the "immigrants" now

I'm 34 you dumb fucking nigger. I have 16 weapons in my house. Including 8 rifles, 3 handguns, a bow, 2 shot guns, a katana, an axe that dates back 800 years, and a machete

>god you alt righters think pictures mean anything
>Physical evidence means nothing

It's fucking 1984 guys

Prepare to be sick

youtube.com/watch?v=mb3rNkkCAJY

Oh yeah? Watch us be the only white, non-muslim part of Europe in 30 years after you cucks fucked everything up.

Southern and Eastern Europe are doing better on the Muslim front.

See, this is God's way of punishing the nations that took part in the Protestant Reformation. Scandinavia is torn apart, the UK is in its own abyss, and Germany is fucked.

True Catholic nations will whether this storm, much like how the Jews were spared in the Plagues of Egypt.

Despising graffiti doesn't mean you have to be le all right man, it just means you don't like wallowing in filth

Not really why I'd want to visit them though, I wouldn't even take pictures.

the experience of viewing historic landmarks would be ruined because you might see some people who aren't white?

I unironically love how Sup Forums ruins forms of entertainment/pleasure for themselves, like dropping shows they like because not everybody is white/straight

>Implying I live in Europe

Which zombie movie is this from?

everyone point and laugh

what the actual fuck is wrong with these animals?

MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

This is supposed to be the city of light not the city of trash. For fucks sake!

stop talking Achmed, you know nothing.

>Southern and Eastern Europe are doing better on the Muslim front.
Not really. They're putting them in secret areas that aren't published on the news, neither are the numbers. Same goes for most of Eastern Europe. Only the locals know and care about it. Everyone else is brainwashed into the SJW bullshit.

jesus christ

>real virified account

He is fully redpilled, I bet he visits Sup Forums

No, you live in New Mexico.

He can go to hell.

Why, why do they act like subhumans?

>slavs
>white

fucking this. europe is better now than it ever has been and they just can't stand it.

>s-stop talking!

Can't have a quintessential European holiday without seeing all of the landmarks plastered in brown subhumans, right lad?

That's some John Carpenter type shit

Is this a never published level from Resident Evil 5?

No the experience will be ruined because they're all getting trashed you cunt

Provided you aren't one of these filthy savages, you'll understand in time.

>They're putting them in secret areas
That's better than shoving them into small towns and crucifying the locals for complaining about it.

Interviews with refugees have shown that they have some meme belief about the quality of life in Scandinavia and the UK. They actually had the balls to shit talk Hungary and the Balkans, laughing at the idea of trying to live anywhere but the top parts of Europe.

Well Merkel is already deporting up to a million immigrants because they do nothing for Germany, so there's that.

I don't live in the US either

The flood gates have opened there is no stopping it anymore.

No use complaining about it either,just let it all happen.

(not getting kids though thats for sure.)

there's some historic places in Detroit and Chicago that I'd never want to go to

Merkel is a fucking liar telling Germans what they want to hear before the elections. She will revert almost instantly after she regains power

omg they took down that entire building and uprooted the tree!

I just want to know why I only saw so many of them on the trains as opposed to the streets. It was especially weird because I would always see them get on in small towns.

>Go to Amsterdam and have a good time
>Go again a year later and it's filled with refugees and just feels shady now
>Even got my passport and phone stolen by one (Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot)
>Go to Rome
>It's filled with Muslims
>They all trying to sell you selfie sticks
T-thanks Globalism

>Just die white man. Die

Why are amerisharts so obsessed with Europe lol

Yeah but that doesn't matter, they're not going to stop because their plan is replacement migration.

>That's better than shoving them into small towns and crucifying the locals for complaining about it.
But user... the secret areas literally are in small towns.

They take a local mountain hotel that hasn't worked for 10 years for example and put them there, and then when they get bored, they come down to the town in a group of hundred... and the towns and villages are of the type where only old people still live (and the rare young couple for example).

> laughing at the idea of trying to live anywhere but the top parts of Europe.
Yeah, well, they're still here...

This is what liberals want for americlap

The French love violent protests. This is nothing new.

Well, who the fuck cares about your opinion then?

Why?

Because it's like the zoo, we like to visit every couple years, no sane person would want to live there. And no sane person wants to visit the zoo when the chimpanzees are running loose.

This gear is pretty MGS

It's easier to rob people in confined spaces like trains

Probably wanted to sacrifice the driver

>Said the Slav.

It's no good being white if you're shit at it

they really are though, i traveled central Europe and the it's crazy how brown Vienna is compared to Bratislava, Prague, Budapest and the surrounding Slavic countries/cities.

What the fuck were they trying to do

Imagine when firearms finally start showing up, we /apocalypse/ soon

>All this shit happening in Europe
>Hillary wanted to be the next Merkel and turn America into the next Rapefugee haven

America dodged a fucking bullet this election.
And there are bloated Hill-shills that honestly think America would somehow be improved by adopting Europe's policy of mass-importing third-world immigrants.

At least SOME of Europe's politicians in upcoming elections are promising to un-cuck their nations.
I will believe it when I see it. I want the people of Europe to do what's best for themselves, but I'm not sure if their politicians can be trusted to do that at this point.

>>I just want to know why I only saw so many of them on the trains as opposed to the streets.
Because trains are free (for them), they have heating, they can hassle women or rob or beat up men on them...

I watched a video of some guy who was explaining how you see almost nothing of them during the day, and then when the darkness falls, they start coming out into the streets. Perhaps it just wasn't late enough wherever you were.

Because they are subhumans.

>There are people ITT defending the current state of Europe

Why?

Honestly, seeing all you loud American fatasses in Paris with their obnoxious kids in tow who just play with their iPads and phones in museums was easily the worst thing about visiting Paris.