Tfw you're closeted but the guy you had sex with take selfie while you're sleeping and post it on Instagram

>tfw you're closeted but the guy you had sex with take selfie while you're sleeping and post it on Instagram
>tfw your sister follows him on Instagram and tells everyone

What are some movies about these feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

boyfriendtwin.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like a shitty sister senpai

Isn't that sw*glord?

This always bugged me about this kind of gay coupling.

>two people
>sexual dimorphism literally non-existent
>is somehow attracted to this

A skinny dude and a bear, I can understand. A daddy and a twink, I can understand. A lot of these pairings, I get, but at some point... how is this not like just wanting to fuck yourself? It seems really weird.

pretty good beard genetics though.

I can smell this picture, and it smells like gross.

Beards are mad gay. I had laser done to get rid of mine. Only guys with a weak chin want beards.

>me on the left

they both look well groomed though

Are you american?

>laser cosmetic surgery
>calls others gay
uhuh.

Right? It's crazy
boyfriendtwin.tumblr.com/

Maybe.

VIsit /fit/

So what? Traps are debateably gay.

any links to this story, or more info, or where did you find it?

seems pretty funny

Why would a bear go for a skinny dude? Why would a twink go for a dad type?
You attract what you are, and most groups go for the group they are part of themselves. Only the people it doesn't matter to are the ones that people are not attracted to.

Well im a pretty small dude and I can say that Im attracted to big dudes because I want a guy who can physically overpower me. I dunno man, its like you have this beefy dude that could kill you with is hands, but hes sweet and nice to you.

what are you saying? are you a trap?

and yes traps are gay

t. Trap lover
t. Wish I could be a hot trap

Sup Forums is the weirdest board.

Sometimes you can have off-topic threads; other times you can't.
Gay and Straight threads are fine as long as it involves non offensive content.

I'm not a trap, but I would easily kiss a cute ladyboy. I don't really think sucking a girls dick would be gay, honestly. It's like eating pussy, except it's a penis.

Holy shit, there is actually a tumblr for this.

I thought it was just an odd coincidence I saw from time to time.

Because sexual dimorphism.

Typically people go for something different from themselves. Even if they are gay, it doesn't mean that they literally want to go out and find the person who most looks like they do. Even if they share a lot of the same interests, it doesn't require an aesthetic resemblance. You can easily find two /fit/ guys who don't resemble one another at all, but fuck each other.

It gets weird when your boyfriend has the same beard you do, same haircut you do, and is the same size as you. On top of everything else you have in common.

i would assume they both taste the same when clean, but liking traps is definitely gay, even if they look like a 10/10 woman

nothing wrong with being a little gay though

>Typically people go for something different from themselves
That's actually not true. People actually go for similar looking people. If you notice couples, they tend to have some similar trait.

Sup Forums thread coming up :^)

are you going to give source or info, or just troll and jet,
you fucking prick

I can't really agree with this. It confuses my penis.

Sup Forums turns into the twilight zone of boards at 2am-10am gmt

If that clit has a refractory period , it's still gay.

do you think they realize they look the same ?

They're fucking their clones.

what is even your point ?

"its weird to me"

>in love
>good genetics
I'm jelly :_:

What a fucking asshole. Fuck selfies and fuck social media. I'm bi-curious and I would hope if I ever lay with a man that he would agree that homosexuality should be kept under wraps. It should be a criminal offense to make faggotry public unless both parties have written consent.

it's not too odd of a concept, often what we find attractive is what we see in ourselves, especially if you take good care of yourself, etc.

it is narcissistic but i think it's amplified more for gay couples since the standard of beauty for men are pretty much defined and we go for that in ourselves and in our partner

How did you have gay sex if you keep it such a secret"

you won't get anything but i-think-this-way-so-everyone-must-think-this-way armchair psychology from a guyanese entomology board

Is he gay?

Dog owners pick dogs that look like themselves. The qualities we like in ourselves we'd like to see amplified in others especially a partner.
Even straight people do this, most end up with a partner that looks like their parent and all of us have 50 50 from mom and dad.

no, op pic has a better hairline and a manlier face / jaw

I'm just curious as to what he said in the post. It's probably autism on my part but I don't understand why you would take a selfie (gay or not) the morning after and post it on instagram.

Just really really good friends.

Isn't that just what normies do? They find any excuse to take selfies. "oh look at me with my catch!" Yeah you will get autistic for questioning this shit. My friends will take selfies at restaurants and when we're hiking etc. I get pretty annoyed since I am ugly. I don't like feigning a smile.

Good, that sister put flaming fag in his place by telling everyone. Now his family can shun him.

Sounds like a good thing in the long run.

Unless you're Russian, of course.

Nobody has paid any attention to the thread objective!!

"Pit Stop" is a good movie to suit your feels. A minimalist production, Pit Stop is very relatable, down-to-earth, and heartfelt. It's unique for its focus on the lonesome, complicated details of gay courtship.