Brit/pol/ - Fuck Scotland edition

Andrea Leadsom Makes Her Case To Be PM
audioboom.com/boos/4767097-listen-andrea-leadsom-makes-her-case-to-be-pm

>Telegraph asks Tory leadership candidates the same set of questions
archive.is/OFCvY

>Peter Brookes on Tory leadership race
thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode/times/prod/web/bin/4c87c320-3ef4-11e6->>a77d-3f49e917730f.jpg?crop=2727,1818,575,185&resize=758 (embed)

>Putin dares Britain to go through with Brexit. “We will see how their principles of democracy get realised in practice".
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/putin-dares-britain-to-go-through-with-brexit/

>Tory leadership: Gove 'standing out of conviction not ambition'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36679741

>Corbyn to face challenge 'in days', says John McDonnell
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36680463
>meme
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671760/Tory-leadership-hopeful-Vote-Leave-campaigner-Andrea-Leadsom-previously-said-Brexit-disaster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eqOsE8HRZJQ
order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36686361
youtube.com/watch?v=5TcWunHOqlc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/the-inside-story-of-the-most-infamous-treacherous-week-in-tory-h/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/06/29/dating-app-for-remain-voters-launched/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiYXUF9tHqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

William Gladstone?

Say goodbye to mummy and pob.

Say it with me, Prime Minister Theresa May

More tolerant left incoming

Lads I'm going to move to England if Sturgeon fucking takes us out of the union to join the shitty EU.

Fuck her diversity shit, fuck her faux nationalism, and fuck her retarded supporters.

Why are you lying, Owen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dan Jarvis?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Afghan. Back then we called him 'Paki Pulveriser' Jarvis because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the Paras trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realised what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Dan. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking Johnny Walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Dan what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These goat fucker scum bags don't deserve the mercy of a British made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of a British man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut.

"The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, curry filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

LITTLE
BRIT
COCK

my gf lads

well shit

FUCK OFF
THE MAIL ARE MAY`S PROPAGANDA PRESS

How long does he have left, Sup Forums?

Me in the back

Based Jarvis will restore the British Empire

Gove? Fucking amateur. I'll show you what a political assassination looks like.

Fuck.

thats not karen

Jarvis is literally Blair if he physically killed pakis

Daily Mail is, but the Mail on Sunday is a separate entity. It's a bit weird that they're colluding on this.

>3 years ago

This link has audio if her saying it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3671760/Tory-leadership-hopeful-Vote-Leave-campaigner-Andrea-Leadsom-previously-said-Brexit-disaster.html

>This is a bad thing

youtube.com/watch?v=eqOsE8HRZJQ

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Switch to 3D Karens to avoid punishment from the maytriarchy

I hope Wales wins the Euros

Hope you're prepared to spend the rest of your life as a prison inmate.

You too.

DELETE THIS

order-order.com/2016/07/02/read-full-article-pulled-telegraph-pressure-may-campaign/

Daily reminder that May has spent the last 12 years presiding over uncontrolled illegal immigration. She is the absolute worst-case candidate.

They deserve it, bless 'em.

Get ready for surveillance and a ban on this website

That's disgusting.

Daily reminder that if May becomes PM we'll all be imprisoned for cyber-thoughtcrime. She's Big Brother personified.

;_;

eww too much of a gook

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO FINALLY STOP THIS MADMAN!?

NO AMOUNT OF CABINET RESIGNATIONS AND VOTES OF NO CONFIDENCE WILL DO ANYTHING

DO SOMETHING BRIT/pol/

>STATE-ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

Did anything interesting happen at that shitty rally?

Do they have any more information on this alleged poll?

We just need to push back, harder. E.g.

>TELEGRAPH PULLED ARTICLE CRITICAL OF THERESA MAY AFTER CAMPAIGN PRESSURE
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

^^ Why on earth is this not in our OP?

the OP is a lazy cunt who can't be fucked adding stuff to it

>if it's May vs Corbyn, Corbyn may actually be the better choice

H-hold me /britpol/. It wasn't supposed to end like this.

Leadsom's another Boris I'm afraid.

Shit tier

nicepotentialpasta/10

WTF IS HAPPENEING, EVERY TORY CANDIDATE IS PURE SHITE

Question: was Disraeli a based Jew?

> he hasn't embraced his Dear Leader the Supreme Comrade

Fox seems okay

Nigle looking dapper

At least spell propagate correctly when you're abusing inspect element.

>bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36686361
>Brexit: The immigrants who voted Leave

BASED.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5TcWunHOqlc

>Corbyn will keep going till 2020 because he gives no fucks
>he'll win the general election
>Rupert Murdoch and Tony Blair go into a bunker and swallow cyanide pills together
pls

LEAVE MAY TO ME

DON'T BULLY ME REEEEEEEEEE

Why the fuck would you want Labour to win? Corbyn is okay, but the rest of his party are cucks of the highest degree.

>Man tits
> rape whistle
> pushing buggy
> poisoning kids minds if he didn't write the signs himself
Looks about right for a middle class white liberal.

George osborne said gemrany cheated againat italy today and the game was rigged by the eu

Corbyn's core team, like Skinner, McDonnell, Burgon etc are all top lads committed to the cause.

>Daily Mail is, but the Mail on Sunday is a separate entity. It's a bit weird that they're colluding on this.

MoS are even more Remain than DM, so not shocking they'd pick the Remainiac.

What about Dianne though?

The GOVErner could be our smartest PM yet

I hope people get over the Boris backstabbing thing eventually and see Gove in a more favourable light

Would anyone actually argue that Gove was wrong about Boris being a bad choice for PM? He was right to assassinate that bumbling oaf

Will Corbyn send the kikes to the Gulags if he becomes PM?

Y-you live on that tiny little rock?

yes tbqh

Ken Livingston had to be sacked because he revealed his power level too early

I picture Gove like George Smiley if he was in politics.

Is that about right?

If May is the Tory leader, then there's really nothing worth voting for in either major party. All they'd each have then is a handful of based MPs shackled to dying parties who hate Britain.

Need to launch a campaign to get Mogg, Paterson etc from the Tories, plus Hoey, Mann etc from Labour, to either join UKIP or form a new LEAVE party. Only way to save this country and have Brexit mean anything.

Boris is a nice guy but a fucking lightweight

He couldn't get his shit together for the final push to Number 10, which he would have surely won if he truly carede.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/the-inside-story-of-the-most-infamous-treacherous-week-in-tory-h/

Smiley is actually competent and has a bangin' wife.

Is that Angela Eagle?

>tfw virgin

3D piggus are disgusting

Far from it. He was a typical Jew.

you're looking for brit/feel/ on r9k mate

>tfw same

>has a bangin' wife

Who leaves him for Cuban racecar drivers on the reg.

The way American media is portraying Gove is that he appears to be a bookish nerd but actually turns out to be a savvy political operator who outmaneuvered everyone else. Hence, why I think of Smiley

Senior corbyn aides have blocked deputy leader tom Watson from having a private discussion with corbyn as they have a “duty of care." Towards corbyn. "Watson wants to be on his own with Corbyn so that he can jab his finger at him,” a source said.

“We are not letting that happen. He’s a 70-year-old man. We have a duty of care … This is not a one-off. There is a culture of bullying"

I'm not making this up....How could you?

Does he need aides to help him tie his shoelaces for Christ's sake.?

Join the remain voter dating site and whisper "I voted leave" at the moment of climax.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/06/29/dating-app-for-remain-voters-launched/

I am now a #MayBae

Yep.
Comfy as fuck.

All the idiocy from anti-Brexit pricks is starting to raise my blood pressure lads, how do I let go and relax?

How could we have a barren leader?
It goes against everything British.

So here's the candidates:
>Theresa May - Orwellian who endorsed remain but never campaigned and now apparently cares about Brexit

>Boris Johnson - Dissapeared for a few days after Brexit vote and writes article saying immigration had nothing to do with Brexit

>Micheal Gove - Backstabbed Boris's campaign, now wants PM all to himself even after repeatedly claiming he never wants to be PM. Plus, Mail on Sunday headline claims he is a psychopath.

>Andrea Leadsom - Everyone thought she was the last hope. Turns out she wanted Britain inside the EU 3 years ago. Claimed Brexit would be a disaster.

>Liam Fox - As defence Secretary he asked a City
financier to bankroll an unofficial advisor of whom he had gay romps with in hotels all over the world at defence meetings. A committed Brexiteer though.

>Stephen Crabb - A remainer, a literal who.

Basically we are fucked.

brillo pads

Gove managed to kill the most popular candidate, but by the sounds of it it was part of a larger conspiracy that included Osbourne, both are extremely intelligent.

>Boris Johnson

Where have you been the past few days?

you what?

>yfw a Tory backbender abdicates his safe seat for the good of the realm
>Are Nige is parachuted into Parliament
>becomes PM and leads Britain into a new golden era

You English wankers can talk shite about scotland all day long but the 40% of us who voted leave dragged you cunts out of the hellhole that is the EU.

So I'm just gonna lift up my kilt and slap you filthy, ugly Anglo cunts right on the forehead with my ginger ballsack.

Sorry user. Should have added that he pulled out of the race.

Remember that we won, and that all the crying and screaming in the world can't change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiYXUF9tHqY

Tommy no.

Probably hiding in some darkened room, huddled in the corner. Muttering bendy bananas and take back control to himself.