Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Babar, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with...

Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Babar, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Babar had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good elephant, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Babar can say that Babar became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Babar doesn’t ask the question: What was Babar’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these Rhinos? By the end of the war, Rhinos are gone but all of the lions aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Babar pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby cubs, in their little cub cradles?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CT6vab_IOHc
youtube.com/watch?v=2CqtLGEFVrY
youtube.com/watch?v=aFrJNaVkj1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You ask too many questions, commoner

Leave Babar alone you fucking faggot.

Heeeey it's that cartoon elephant that looks familiar

youtube.com/watch?v=CT6vab_IOHc

KINO
I
N
O

I remember this

Babar was fucking based, leave your degeneracy out of his peaceful and egalitarian reign.

>tfw I don't know where my childhood Babar figures are.

>Babar the Elephant is a fictional character who first appeared in 1931 in the French children's book Histoire de Babar by Jean de Brunhoff.[1]
The book is based on a tale that Brunhoff's wife, Cecile, had invented for their children.[2] It tells of a young elephant Babar whose mother is killed by a hunter. Babar escapes, and in the process leaves the jungle, visits a big city, and returns to bring the benefits of civilization to his fellow elephants. Just as he returns to his community of elephants, their king dies from eating a bad mushroom. Because of his travels and civilization, Babar is appointed king of the elephant kingdom. He marries his cousin, and they subsequently have children and teach them valuable lessons.[3][4] The book series show the successful civilization of someone by the Western World.

Babar is the first red pill

Kill yourself redd it.

>tfw 28 and will have kids soon and need to check to see whether the childrens material I let the kids watch is red pilled or marxist propoganda

It's a hard job but someones gotta do it

>will have kids soon
Why would you do such a thing?

>Just as he returns to his community of elephants, their king dies from eating a bad mushroom.
Pure coincidence goy.

>Around Zephir live in fear

Relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CqtLGEFVrY

Life gets boring, I want to raise a standing army of sons to continue my good work

I've got half a million in the bank I expect to have a lot more by death and I don't want to share it with anyone who doesn't share my blood and beliefs

Ohhh i memba!

>making weak sons my giving them a handout when you die

Fuck that. Spend that money while you live. Why the hell should they benefit from YOUR hard work?

Tell that to every dynasty in the world ya spastic retard

>currently 26
>grew up with redpilled shows like Babar
>kids these days are growing up with leftist propaganda promoting racemixing, homosexuality, etc
Where did it all go wrong

Try not being such a faggot

>implying the money will be useful to anyone except fuck-up sons needing a bail-out by the time you die

If you use the money while you're still alive and raise your kids right then they won't need any money when you die, they'll be making their own money. Kids who grow up knowing they've got an inheritance coming actively try harder and achieve less because they know they'll be fine once their parents croak.

Kill yourself.

you're right history and data is wrong you shouldn't support your family you should consume stuff you don't want and give it to other people

I watched this show as a kid. Don't remember much though aside from that the Rhinos are kind of a douche towards Babar and the elephants.

>the Rhinos
How did they have a civilisation almost equivalent to the elephants?

youtube.com/watch?v=aFrJNaVkj1g

First english movie here, made in 68
Havnt watched it yet, probably 70% its not marxist