"Decoding An Anti-Semetic Trump Meme From Anime"

The (((reporter))) received this Trump meme and did his best to research Evangelion (which he'd never heard of) and discover its SECRET ANTI-SEMETIC MESSAGES.

Comedy gold, right here lads. Stole this from /r9k/ where somebody's mom read the article and asked him if he had "seen the anime Asuka".

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tinkle_bell animated
youtube.com/watch?v=VA0OOEo0k2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just found the online version of this article:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

From the article:

One meme, however, grabbed my attention. Posted several times, it featured a female, catlike anime character wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, her hands/paws in attack mode. Despite a fair amount of googling and searching databases of memes, I couldn’t find anyone decoding this particular image.

So I did it myself.

More from the article (break out the tinfoil):

In other words, and again oversimplifying somewhat, Asuka is the warrior against the secret Illuminati/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. And in the meme posted on my Twitter thread, she is Trump, wearing his signature hat.

Having decoded the meaning of the image, I then set about trying to document how and where it entered the employ of the white supremacist fringe.

I didn’t find much — but I did find something. On a reddit-like thread from January, 2016, I found a different image of Asuka-as-Trump as well as one post saying “If elected, Trump will bomb the shit out of SELEE [sic] and take their oil.” While this would seem to align SEELE with Arab states rather than Jews, if one takes the conspiratorial worldview that, in fact, the great conspiracy (Jewish, UN, Masonic, whatever) controls everything, then of course they also orchestrate the world’s wars over scarce resources. SEELE is as much behind Saudi Arabia and Iran as it is behind Israel.

As for where the exact meme originated, or whether white supremacists know any of this history, I don’t know. I’m certainly not going to engage with any of them in order to ask.

I don't understand journalists like this

If they'd just asked, we'd probably have explained it. Now he looks a fool to an entire community.

What a baka

Good night Goyim

Must have been a really slow day for this (((journalist)))
Can he decode this cat meme?

Its so simple, too.

We like anime
We like Trump

The logic is fucking clear! There's no meaning behind it at all. This is what a liberal arts education teaches you. To write the most drawn out speculations of the simplest of things. They effectively teach you to waste your god damn time.

Still, I'm impressed he managed to pull all that analysis out of Evangelion.

I guess if you look hard enough, most things are anti-semetic.

Holy shit I remember this exploding on Twitter.

I can just imagine how pic related would make this guy lose his shit:

"I did some research and discovered this anime "Sailor Moon" glorifies Roman Gods, such as Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars, the God of War; this is an obvious reference to the Emperor Claudius expelling the Jews from Rome; as these anti-semitic gods are wearing Trump hats, this is clearly a white-supremacist desire for ANNUDAH SHOAH, OY VEY!"

OY VEY I'M GETTING MEMED ON

who is this Sup Forums?

That explanation doesn't allow him to 'muh holocaust'.

If it doesn't revolve around Jews and Jewish persecution, it doesn't exist.

rumpy bumpy

it really is a confused messed up world

so much more interesting than 1998 when all i was doing was chatting on ICQ and reading carmacks blog and listening to mod files and playing deathmatch with 400ms pings

Of course they are. Most things are good things user

>It remains a mystery how Asuka became the Donald. Maybe a single anime fan connected the dots. Maybe there were more detailed conversations in inaccessible parts of the ‘dark web’ or on Sup Forums. Or maybe no one really knows where the image came from...
lolwtf. He has no idea what he's talking about. "It is a mystery to people outside this community, so instead of looking into it, I'll just write an article knowing nothing and presume everyone's as ignorant as I am."

kek what a retarded faggot

Asukafags are literally Hitler.

Jewish overthinking at its finest. We should spread rumors that SnK and KLK are antisemetic. To really fuck with normies.

I wonder what is his take on this one.

Can we spin Girls und Panzer as a real Nazi wankfest?

Is it satire?

The wolf is obviously code for ancient Nazi "wolf pack" tactics which sunk hundreds - if not billions - of ships carrying Jewish Refugees to Israel.

...awoo?

H-how does one never heard of Eva? How is that possible?

>Here we have a character named Ryuko, whose sister, Satsuki, regularly quotes George Orwell, a known anti-semite. The two of them join forces to battle an evil conglomerate that parallels many anti-semitic conspiracy theories in its nature.

>Eren Jaeger, "the hunter," is clearly German in heritage, and fights alongside many other blonde-haired, blue-eyed people (Hitler-youth anyone?) against what he views as man-eating monsters--clearly anti-semitic representations of the Jews.

The Jews are going to come for my anime next.

You can awoo~ here :3

... spin?
Although ideologically it is far outdone by Strike Witches, which actually takes place during an alternate-reality, Judenrein WWII.

I love that the Jew in his hyper-bucolic tunnel vision associates Orwell primarily with anti-Semitism. I love that. It's actually worse than censoring Wagner.

Give me waifu or give me death.

oy vey...

>culminating in its own control of the world (to greatly oversimplify)

>because if I explained it in better context, it would probably make me look bad

Holy Shit that reach. Kek

Fucking normalfags I swear. Nice dissertation. I give it D-

This makes me want to buy an Asuka fig

I don't get it.

It's anti-Semitic but these people say Israel practices apartheid against Muslims

Doublethink.

New York Jews good, Israel Jews bad.

>hands/paws in attack mode
I set my Evangelion in attack down and end my turn.

>Just get in the oven, kike.

It's incredibly revealing that Jews see antisemitism in EVERY FUCKING STORY about a small cabal having disproportionate control over the world.

>mfw normalfags try to figure out how chinese cartoon pictures and photoshop work

Why would you not?
Asuka best girl, this is now an Asuka thread

Why is cute girls doing cute things so hard for normal fags to grasp. Fucking kek

I blame the poor state of liberal arts. So much education yet they learn so little.

If only they read even spark notes of Chesterton they might see there stupidity. But let's be honest thier head is so far up thier assessment they can't see anything.

They see nothing at face value. To them them must view everything through a lense of pseudo intellectual dribble. As GK Cheserton would say. They are insane.

Evangelion is basically a rorschach test

>confusing Shikinami with Soryu

They actually wrote a follow-up

what a best

>Jews relentlessly attack our candidate.
>We attack them back.
>Jews forgot they started it and blame us.

I feel like a Palestinian.

>an anime character
>an
That poor deluded fool.

Fucking hell, this is an example of Jewish neuroticism at it's finest.

>tfw weebs get btfo in november
Can't wait. As awful as Hillary will be, it'll be worth it.

Why didn't his editor tell him he was an idiot

really

>poets do not go mad
>who is Torquato Tasso
>who is Friedrich Hölderlin

>thinking weeb tears taste better than liberal tears
weebs are used to getting shit on, while liberals believe they are absolutely 100% right and can do no wrong.

>put a MAGA hat on Anime character
>oy vey anti-semitism and the person wearing the hat is supposed to be Trump
>just look at this self-purposes evidence

(((U))) wot

Who are these girls?

Proposed*

Why does the MSM hate Trump so much?

really makes u think

His point is valid. What he is calling madness comes from over-rigid expectations for reality, a failure of mental flexibility. It's like how type B personalities never become workplace shooters, it's always the guy who unironically loves his job.

because jews and reptilians don't want things to change

why is asuka so perfect?

>SEELE's motives are uniting all of humanity and eliminating national boundaries
>HOWEVER
>They're also bad guys, goy

Best girl confirmed by Kek

Reifaggots unequivocally BTFO

Sauce?

SAVED

NEED MORE ASUKA TOOTSIES

i want to blame normies for all this, but i partially feel we're to blame. why is everyone so concerned with what we do, and why do they always miss the point?

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tinkle_bell animated

youtube.com/watch?v=VA0OOEo0k2k

Holy fucking Kek is this dude for real... look at this shit:

>It turns out, the image is of Asuka, a character in the controversial, critically heralded anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion.
> According to the Evangelion wiki, SEELE is “a secret and mysterious organization with influence over the world’s governments and organizations.” Its name comes from the German word for soul.
>The United Nations is a participant in this secret organization, which has among its goal the uniting of all humanity and the erasure of national boundaries.
>Asuka (full name: Asuka Langley Soryu) is a fighter pilot who becomes the great enemy of SEELE.
>In other words, and again oversimplifying somewhat, Asuka is the warrior against the secret Illuminati/Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. And in the meme posted on my Twitter thread, she is Trump, wearing his signature hat.

This made my day. Jay Michaelson please decode this other pic too, expose the patriarchy.

Great find. Of course he would be scratching his head as to what's so sinister about an unaccountable government.

You'd really think they have some kind of beef going. baka

Jesus christ

How can reality even compete?

>woke up and saw the light today, seeing the crimes I've done as a Reifag
thank you Asuka for waking me up

NIE ROZLEWAJ WAĆPANNA WINA!

Its an op ed so he can do whatever he wants. As long as it bashes trump in some way the editor probably doesn't care.

how about a tease

They've identified a common enemy and have made a tenuous alliance for the time being

>Kek successfully converts a Reifag

I don't think I've ever seen that happen. Meme magic is real and it is pure.

Poor Shinji, so useless he doesn't even get a mention

Thank you Lord Kek. I truly believe now.

Guys can we meme the media into talking about LOGH? i'd love for people to learn that show exists